Any June Testers???

vjimenez1104 was is SMEP? (sorry if it is a stupid question!)

I was at work all day today so am pleasantly surprised to see our little group has grown! FX for some BFP! I am hoping this month will go fast! I am such an impatient waiter but am making a pact with myself not to test until after AF is due (so around 15th June). I brought a test yesterday when I purchased my OPK so here is hoping I can wait knowing it is sitting in the drawer just waiting for me to pee on it! hahaha!

Hey Ruby! SMEP is the Sperm Meets Egg Plan. Basically, lots and lots of :sex: every other day to be exact until you get +OPK then you :sex: 3 days in a row. This is how we got our DD on the 1st try since I can have a bit of unpredictable Ovulation even though my cycles are predictable lol. It's basically covering all your bases, but it's a lot of work too. Me and DH are committed

So happy to see our little group is growing! Well come to all! :)

I'll be testing between 8th and 12th of June depending on when I ovulate - on CD5 now, day 4 of 100mg clomid.

Have cheapies so probably will begin testing the monday but I aren't at work until the 11th so hopefully the week will fly!

xx

Welcome! Happy to see all these new ladies joining our June group. Hoping for :bfp: for all!!!

I'm so excited counting the days.... Can't wait for A.F. to leave! I am determined to make June my month for :bfp: starting Monday evening its :sex: every other day! gonna be a fun but exhausting couple of weeks :) did I mention fun? :haha:

Can I join you ladies? I will be testing the 7th of June....AF is due the 5th but sometimes she comes a day late which would be the 6th so I will give it until the 7th....I hate seeing BFN so I will make myself wait this cycle....this is my 4th cycle trying....really really really believing June is our month....so yayyyyyy to all the BFP :happydance:

Hello ladies! This month I did my second cycle of Clomid and first Novarel trigger shot. Last month the Clomid made me a day late starting (and bloody mental, to boot). So if it makes this cycle late, or if the Novarel has an affect, then I guess everything is guesswork. I will be tested on 26 May to confirm ovulation. With the Novarel, the opks are useless, so I don't really know when ov happened. But since my RE instructs to test on 1 June, I think I can officially say I am in the tww. So here's to June testing!

Hello ladies! This month I did my second cycle of Clomid and first Novarel trigger shot. Last month the Clomid made me a day late starting (and bloody mental, to boot). So if it makes this cycle late, or if the Novarel has an affect, then I guess everything is guesswork. I will be tested on 26 May to confirm ovulation. With the Novarel, the opks are useless, so I don't really know when ov happened. But since my RE instructs to test on 1 June, I think I can officially say I am in the tww. So here's to June testing!

Welcome!!! So happy to join you on your tww. We have a few June 1 testers. Praying for :bfp: for everyone.

The weekend that I test, I will be at a sci-fi/fantasy convention, filled to the brim with Wookies, Klingons, and various incarnations of the Doctor. I am so excited! I could find out I am going to be a mother while a random Dalek shares a lift with a Stormtrooper and Khaleesi. My geeky heart is bursting with the amazingness.

vjimenez1104 was is SMEP? (sorry if it is a stupid question!)

I was at work all day today so am pleasantly surprised to see our little group has grown! FX for some BFP! I am hoping this month will go fast! I am such an impatient waiter but am making a pact with myself not to test until after AF is due (so around 15th June). I brought a test yesterday when I purchased my OPK so here is hoping I can wait knowing it is sitting in the drawer just waiting for me to pee on it! hahaha!

Hey Ruby! SMEP is the Sperm Meets Egg Plan. Basically, lots and lots of :sex: every other day to be exact until you get +OPK then you :sex: 3 days in a row. This is how we got our DD on the 1st try since I can have a bit of unpredictable Ovulation even though my cycles are predictable lol. It's basically covering all your bases, but it's a lot of work too. Me and DH are committed

So happy to see our little group is growing! Well come to all! :)

Hahaha and here I was thinking it is some scientific term! I think we will do a similar thing but yes it is exhausting! We have a nearly 16 month old who has also been a PERFECT sleeper. Since we started talking about having another he has gone to needing to be patted to sleep at night and waking a couple of times during the night (it is like he knows and is telling us "it wont be easy with 2 of us!". Last 2 nights have been good (apart from patting) so fingers crossed it stays that way because otherwise it will be very exhausting! hahaha!

Can I join you ladies? I will be testing the 7th of June....AF is due the 5th but sometimes she comes a day late which would be the 6th so I will give it until the 7th....I hate seeing BFN so I will make myself wait this cycle....this is my 4th cycle trying....really really really believing June is our month....so yayyyyyy to all the BFP :happydance:

Welcome :) happy to have you. Baby dust to all!!!

The weekend that I test, I will be at a sci-fi/fantasy convention, filled to the brim with Wookies, Klingons, and various incarnations of the Doctor. I am so excited! I could find out I am going to be a mother while a random Dalek shares a lift with a Stormtrooper and Khaleesi. My geeky heart is bursting with the amazingness.

That sounds awesome.

Ok so I got myself some EPO- how many do I take a day? I read I only use them up to ovulation though

Thanks hunni! I took 3 today too. Took them all at once and they made me a little nauseous so might need to eat more than toast when I take them.

Welcome Chrissytina! You are one of the first testing too! :dust:

Hi Ladies! how is everyone doing? I'm finally CD 8!!!!! yay! that means that by my SMEP plan, I get to start BD EOD tonight. Hubby is kind of excited :) Who is everyone else doing?
I know we have a few ladies in their TWW already!!! can't wait to start seeing some BFP soon!

Have a weird feeling that this will not be the month for me. I'm not sure why but I'm already expecting it. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->