Any June Testers???

Have a weird feeling that this will not be the month for me. I'm not sure why but I'm already expecting it. :/

Oh no! That's how I fell about April... that's ok... We will be here for you no matter what! :) FX for you! Maybe it will get you by surprise then :)

Thank you! I appreciate it. Been difficult the last few weeks. My dh is still hung up on last month. He swears that I am pregnant even after several BFNs. I guess I'm just feelibg a little discouraged.

Thank you! I appreciate it. Been difficult the last few weeks. My dh is still hung up on last month. He swears that I am pregnant even after several BFNs. I guess I'm just feelibg a little discouraged.

What CD are you?

CD8 for me, 2nd day after last clomid pill and started to feel the dull ache in the lower right side of my back :) waheyyy.
scan on wednesday to check follicle growing, very excited - hopefully will be a nice big follie! xx

I will be testing around 2nd June - first month TTC - it's gonna be the longest 2 weeks ever x

Today is CD 16

Time to get Busy! what are your plans for this cycle? You should be closed to O about now...

Started to DTD on the 16th and only skipped one day this week. I don't us opks so I just try and do it as much as possible so that I get the timing right. Are u doing anything different this cycle??

I'm doing SMEP this cycle. that's how i got pregnant with my DD. CD 8 today so time to start the plan.

CD8 for me, 2nd day after last clomid pill and started to feel the dull ache in the lower right side of my back :) waheyyy.
scan on wednesday to check follicle growing, very excited - hopefully will be a nice big follie! xx
yay! we are both CD8 :)

I am CD 6 so not far behind you guys! I have starte EPO a few days ago- I haven't noticed anything different as yet but i guess it takes time...

I think I will also do SMEP (or similar). Plan to dtd every 2nd day (starting on Saturday) then every day after I get a +OPK.

I have a feeling we are going to get lots of BFP on this thread! I love that everyone is at different stages, it will make the next few weeks go quicker I think!

I am CD 6 so not far behind you guys! I have starte EPO a few days ago- I haven't noticed anything different as yet but i guess it takes time...

I think I will also do SMEP (or similar). Plan to dtd every 2nd day (starting on Saturday) then every day after I get a +OPK.

I have a feeling we are going to get lots of BFP on this thread! I love that everyone is at different stages, it will make the next few weeks go quicker I think!

I agree!!! Yay June testing :)

DH and I tried that last cycle and he acted like I was killing him lol. Unfortunately it didn't work but I've heard a lot of success stories. This cycle we're going to dtd a couple days b4 I'm supposed to O every day I get a + opk then skip a day and dtd again just in case of late O which has happened.

Yep I am worried about my energy levels too! My 16 month old hasn't been sleeping the best so we are both generally tired by bed time! But we will try power through (hahaha) since its such a small window to actually conceive each month!

We have it easy lol (until we get pregnant). Our poor hubbys.

I know my hubby is a lot more relaxed about things. On the otherhand, now that we have decided to try, I want to be pregnant RIGHT NOW! I really hate the obsessing that goes along with ttc, but I can't help myself!

Hi!
This is my first time posting.
I am also texting on June 1st. It seems we have the same cycle 😀
Best of luck to us both and everyone else waiting...

Welcome Beautyfulhibi! Good luck! Not long to wait for you now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->