Any June Testers???

Hey everyone so I was due af on the 18th and still no af so this is my 3rd day late. I has cramps the day before on 17th and 18th and a few mild cramps here and there now but ... sorry tmi no blood just fluid luke clear watery cm. I feel very sick today and mild discomfort in my abdomen and I have pain under my arms and boobs. I just got back from holiday in Greece so the tww went pretty fast for me. I don't know weather to test or hold out until af shows. I hope you ladies are ok and lots of baby dust ! I'm going out my mind lol

what dpo are you? I say go ahead and test :happydance:

Hey thanks for your reply I don't know what to think I had this before but had a mc in December been ttc since November 2014. I just feel dreadful today lol. I just had another dash to the loo thinking it's started but nope. Why is mother nature playing tricks on me haha

Hey everyone so I was due af on the 18th and still no af so this is my 3rd day late. I has cramps the day before on 17th and 18th and a few mild cramps here and there now but ... sorry tmi no blood just fluid luke clear watery cm. I feel very sick today and mild discomfort in my abdomen and I have pain under my arms and boobs. I just got back from holiday in Greece so the tww went pretty fast for me. I don't know weather to test or hold out until af shows. I hope you ladies are ok and lots of baby dust ! I'm going out my mind lol

You're late so you should definitely test.

Hey thanks for your reply I don't know what to think I had this before but had a mc in December been ttc since November 2014. I just feel dreadful today lol. I just had another dash to the loo thinking it's started but nope. Why is mother nature playing tricks on me haha

I usually have clockwork cycles 28 days I'm now 16 dpo

I usually have clockwork cycles 28 days I'm now 16 dpo

We all say go ahead and :test:lol

Update bought another test the caset type and got my bfp I'm so happy I can't even tell Ya it's going to be a great father's day and not only that it's hubby's birthday on Tuesday can't wait to tell him

Congratulations ashmom !!! Healthy and happy 9 months to you ! Bet your over the moon x

My family hates that I'm having my 5th. I've been called everything from deceitful mockery to sleazy, and then a drama queen when I said I was offended and hurt.

Anyway, hope you ladies don't mind. Had my ultrasound this morning. I was 5w5d but baby measures 6w4d. Here is Squish. Sending baby dust to you all!

Sorry to hear your family is saying such hurtful things. Added stress on a pregnancy is not good. I don't think it's anyone else's place to have an opinion about such things. :hugs:

Update bought another test the caset type and got my bfp I'm so happy I can't even tell Ya it's going to be a great father's day and not only that it's hubby's birthday on Tuesday can't wait to tell him

Congratulations!!! :happydance:

So I tested and I got a bfn on Frer so who knows what's happening. The cramps are getting worse but still no af. Very confused

congrats ashmom!!!!!!!!!

@vj- wherever you are, can you change my test date to the 27th of june please?

Congrats hun :hugs:

Congrats ashmom! :happydance::happydance:

Willowtree: you are not out until the :witch: shows! Keep testing! You may have implanted late xx

AF finished for me 2 days ago, so looking forward to starting SMEP soon! I brought the Clear Blue OPK with the flashing smile (haven't used these before) so I hope they dont mess me about!

After being quite disappointed when AF turned up, I am feeling quite positive for this cycle. We have only just started ttc again so have to expect it may take a few cycles (hopefully not too many). I am going to try stay relaxed about it but that will probably change once I am in the tww!

xxx

thanks every one and im sure your bfp will come your way soon im so excited baby number 3 on its way

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me joining. I plan on testing wed the 24th Af is due the 22th. I had light brown spotting 6dpo-11dpo and a negative hpt (the 88 cent ones from walmart) on 8dpo and 10 dpo last night and today had Stabbing Pains in boobs that never happens. Don't want to get my hopes up though

Congrats Ashmom. Come join us in the February thread!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...february-lovebugs-2016-60-buggies-so-far.html

Congratulations ashmom. That's lovely news :)

thank you all but im kinda worried i had my hcg and progestrone tested today my hcg is 28 and i know its in the norm but just worried as to how low it is i go back on thursday for another hcg. not only that my progesterone at 7 dpo was 64.6 and today it was 45 i really dont think i can do another miscarriage as anyone ever had this happen

Stupid test from this morning! 10 dpo. Feeling tired and grumpy. Hopefully I can get out of this mood before lunch with my dad and family today.

Attachments

• 888.jpg
    888.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 888 - Copy.jpg
    888 - Copy.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 888 - Copy (2).jpg
    888 - Copy (2).jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 888-inverted.jpg
    888-inverted.jpg