Any ladies need ntnp buddies? I do

I know Receptionists huh?? I was like I've had 4 previous miscarriages believe me I know who I need to see haha

Wanababe: Done 3 tests since missing af and all 3 bfn's which I'd be fine with if there was something to show for it :haha:

Floridamomma: Going to call again tomorrow if I get the same snotty receptionist i'm going to ask to speak to someone else! if still nothing I might take your advice there and go somewhere else

Daddiesgift: We're not TTC conceive again until after the wedding next April but if it happens it happens we'll be over the moon :)

Bumblebee: We are moving Next June. Bigger city, more things for kids to do, better hospitals, better options for support so in order for me to give birth there Id need to get pregnant October and after lol. My husband just wants another baby so hes wanting one now. Im not on birth control so if it happens it happens but a part of me would love October and after!! I can lose the 15 pounds I want to and hopefully get into a eating better, working out more routine, and the boys will be older. We will see!!

Hello everyone. I am new to the blog. I am 29 and my DH is 34. We are ntnp for baby # 1. I try to do it around day 10 to 16. But no luck yet.

what is clomid?? I keep seeing it written everywhere just wondered what it is?
I am going to the docs this morning once and for all to see if they can tell me what my symptoms are.... as its driving me crazy thinking I am pg every day when im not!

had a weird teeny bleed the other day too and it defo wasn't AF

hows everyone doing today anyway? any ovulating going on lol

noodles13: Hi. Good morning. Just feeling bloated since a day or two. last AF was on May 25th. As I have 29/30 day cycle, I am expecting it on 22nd or 23rd June.
What about you ?

I have no idea whats goin on with me at all...... stopped depo because of the side effects and we decided NTNP........ it ran out 24th may and no AF since then but loads of hideous symptoms went to the docs today all she did was test for pg and it was negative ie had a day of spotting yesterday last week had ewcm with blood in im bloated sore boobs back ache really tired u name it I feel like it hahaha still no idea what it is other than the depo wearing off???

have u tested yet??xx

New to NTNP...Hubby and I had a miscarriage almost a year ago and decided to give it another go. So here we are, just as anxious as everyone else.

I have no idea whats goin on with me at all...... stopped depo because of the side effects and we decided NTNP........ it ran out 24th may and no AF since then but loads of hideous symptoms went to the docs today all she did was test for pg and it was negative ie had a day of spotting yesterday last week had ewcm with blood in im bloated sore boobs back ache really tired u name it I feel like it hahaha still no idea what it is other than the depo wearing off???

have u tested yet??xx

That's weird. I guess you have to wait for few more days and test again.
I have not tested yet. I am on CD 20, don't know what dpo. If AF doesn't arrive by 23rd then i will go for testing.

EMC00P: So are you trying for baby # 1 ?
We just moved to a new place. Staying in hotel. Will be moving to apartment next weekend. So BD is not that enough for us this time. What about you ?

I am just going to throw this out there. So my cycles are fairly regular, lasting 4-5 days. I had noticed "old blood" the day before my period was due. I did read a few things online which ranged from that being a health problem to possibly being pregnant, even just being a normal occurrence. I decided to stop reading since it was getting my hopes up and freaking me out all at the same time. After AF, which only lasted 3 days with the 3rd being pretty light, I noticed more "old blood". We are a week away from Ovulation....so very anxious.

EMC00P: So are you trying for baby # 1 ?
We just moved to a new place. Staying in hotel. Will be moving to apartment next weekend. So BD is not that enough for us this time. What about you ?

Hi Fairy,
Hubby and I are trying for baby #1. We had a MC about a year ago and are ready to try again.

Congrats on the apartment. Not quite sure if BD will be enough, we are just starting to really focus this month.

So are you going to try on particular days or whenever mood strikes ? Good luck though. Have enough bd.

I was planning on trying around the 19-24. That is our window of opportunity.

has anyone got like fav names they've chosen for when they have babies galore:kiss:

I don't know if I would use it but I've always liked the name Bianca.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->