• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any ladies need ntnp buddies? I do

:thumbup: very nice

my eldest is called Neli Tallulah she will be 7 in august! cant believe it makes me feel old lol
the little scamp is called Nancy Beau she is 2 1/2

weve already chosen names for if and when we have another baby lol I got to choose the boys name and he chose the girls

This is might be tmi but i would like to know does lube affect the sperms ??? sometimes we use spit as lube when i am dry. is this preventing me from getting pregnant ? since january we are doing it without protection. but no luck yet.

:thumbup: very nice

my eldest is called Neli Tallulah she will be 7 in august! cant believe it makes me feel old lol
the little scamp is called Nancy Beau she is 2 1/2

weve already chosen names for if and when we have another baby lol I got to choose the boys name and he chose the girls

I prefer gals. So chosen some gal names only.

what name have u chosen???

I am pretty sure I saw someone talking the other day about a lube that helps the sperm......... hmmmmm let me see if I can find the name of it

what name have u chosen???

I am pretty sure I saw someone talking the other day about a lube that helps the sperm......... hmmmmm let me see if I can find the name of it

is it preseed ?

This is might be tmi but i would like to know does lube affect the sperms ??? sometimes we use spit as lube when i am dry. is this preventing me from getting pregnant ? since january we are doing it without protection. but no luck yet.

There are a couple forums on this site that talk about lube/spit. They say not to use either because it kills the sperm. Not sure, that's just what I read.

Hey new ladies lovely to meet you.

Well my update after drs yesterday today had tonnes of watery discharge that's slightly pink but no sign of it turning into a proper af

One very confused lady 2 weeks late today

yep that's the one lol

Here are my selected baby gal names:
1. Brianna
2.Alyssa
3.Samantha
4.Sarah
5.Alexa
6.Katherine
7.Katherine
8.Kaitlyn
9.Dhyana
10.Rhea
11.Bianca
12.Aanya
13.Kyraa
14.Aliyah
15.Kaya
16.Sasha
17.Aayana
18.Aiyana
19.Anusha
20.Eshana
21.Kanan
22.Prisha -Beloved; Loving; God'S Gift
23.Rhea -singer
24.Sahima -Snowed
25.Sahira-Snowed
26.Samiya -Incomparabel
27. Saima - Fasting Woman
28.Samiyah-Elevated, Exhalted, Lofty
29.Sammy-nick name
30.Vida-life
31.Vianca-Fair Skinned, White, from Bianca
32. Vidhi-Goddess Of Destiny
33.Vrinda-Vrinda
35. Vritika-thought
36. Wiley-nick name
37.Joe/Joey-nick name
38.Fieona
39.Bhumi/Vumi

Crazy isn't it. Actually January was the first month for us going off protection. I was hoping for a bfp then. Selected these names then.

Hey new ladies lovely to meet you.

Well my update after drs yesterday today had tonnes of watery discharge that's slightly pink but no sign of it turning into a proper af

One very confused lady 2 weeks late today

Good news is on its way then :thumbup:

bumblebee: i had that yesterday!!! watery spotting for one day??? after last week having ewcm with bood in it. went to the docs they did a test and just said i am not pregnant there was no explanation for anything? plus i have no idea if ive ovulated or not as just stopped depo so i am also very confused :wacko:

Fairyyy: wow u got names pretty sorted!!! all very unusual individual names too good choices :thumbup: i only ever has one girls and one boys name i chose..... lol if Neli was a boy she was gonna be Jesse and if Nancy was a boy she was gonna be Sonny

but i am waiting for this BFP coz i want it to be a boy so i can use my name i chose lol and my oh wants a girl so he can use his name lol

noodles13 : lol.
I am also having this creamy and watery discharge for last few days. But on calender day 20. So can't test. U know every month I wait to miss my due AF date. But the :witch:arrives a day or two early. I have not gotten a chance to miss my date. I think if I miss it by a day also, then there is very good chance that I am preggo.

:wave:Welcome new ladies, this is a thread full of some great women:thumbup:

Bumblebee: That is sounding very good:happydance: I hope your get your clear bfp soon hun, keeping my fx'd and thinking about you:hugs:

Hope you other ladies are doing good:flower:
Afm: Sorry I wasn't on yesterday ladies, my mil decided it was a good day to start a whole big drama situation over something that was a lie and never actually happened, so I was an emotional wreck yesterday:dohh: I didn't even opk because I was so stressed, but I did opk the day before and it didn't even have a faint line so I'm hoping to get some sort of surge today, as I am in my fertile window now. Hoping everyone has a good day:flower:

:wave:Welcome new ladies, this is a thread full of some great women:thumbup:

Bumblebee: That is sounding very good:happydance: I hope your get your clear bfp soon hun, keeping my fx'd and thinking about you:hugs:

Hope you other ladies are doing good:flower:
Afm: Sorry I wasn't on yesterday ladies, my mil decided it was a good day to start a whole big drama situation over something that was a lie and never actually happened, so I was an emotional wreck yesterday:dohh: I didn't even opk because I was so stressed, but I did opk the day before and it didn't even have a faint line so I'm hoping to get some sort of surge today, as I am in my fertile window now. Hoping everyone has a good day:flower:

Awww. Don't let these things stop you from doing opk and bding. Do enough :sex:

Abii: Welcome back wondered where you were! get on with bd-ing girl!! haha :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morris98
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->