Any ladies starting ivf in april !!!! ??????

Am really nervous for stimming I have one month left of my nurse training then am qualified so I do injections all the time but on myself I's a diff story !

Really emily :0 !!!! Think our hospital takes individual cases too decide !
Going too ask her on the 5th about it tho beco of my embies ain't top grade then I want more thn 1 . How old r you if u don't mind me asking ?? X

I'm 26, hubby will be 30 in 2 weeks. How bout you?

Are you doing adult nursing? I'm a deputy sister on NICU.

Em xxx

Aww is she bets that though I couldn't work there :(

Yeah adult nursing :) but going too do midwifery once I've worked a year ;) !!

So you will be having 1 put back aswell then :) did they say if there bad quality they will put 2 back ? X

Ye it's hard at times but I LOVE my job. And I work with an amazing team who know what I'm going through and have been fab.

Em xxx

They just said 1 they didn't say anything about the grade. We are going for a 5day hopefully

Em xxx

Glad you like it I have a provisonal interview in may for a job on gyne ward :D so hopefully I pass haha!!! And get it ! Are you a trained midwife then or nurse ? X

Ekkk Sunday is super close !!! I don't know what Injections I'll be using I find out next Friday !! :0 !!!!!

How many embie are they putting back ?

My docter wrote on the form Set single embryo transfer :( !!! Not that I want twins it's just am paying all this money you would of though 2 put back is better than 1 !! :( !!!
Xxxx
I'm 39 so hopefully 2 he mentioned only one but I"m not having that, I'll be 40 in May, I need at least 2. I'm not striving for twins, I've been trying for 5 years and I really just want to focus on one baby but if we end up with twins, then that's cool too.
Oh ye you said injecting start.. Sorry didn't read it properly!!

How you feeling about injecting? I'm nervous but exited that it means its starting!

Em xxx

I'm super excited; not forward to doing the injections but I've done it before with my medicated IUI cycles!

HI,
I'm new here. Starting Bravelle 225 on Saturday until 4/4. Been on Lupron since 3/12.

Oooh good luck pinkii!

We had our appt today.

Have baseline scan on 8th April and start stimming one day that wek tbc. EC will be week of 22nd April. Hoping for 5 day transfer

Em xxx

I'm on this exact same schedule. I'm expecting AF to arrive on 10th April and am doing antagonist protocol so will start injections on CD2. That's assuming our last natural attempt (I'm on CD14 tomorrow and ovulate regularly I'm just old!) doesn't lead to a BFP. I have a fridge full of meds and all ready to go. Good luck everyone! X

Ooh good luck! We have our meds arriving on Thursday :) so exiting!

Can't believe we are almost there!

Em xxx

Hi ladies, Emily and captain I'm right in there with you guys, have the similar schedule I think.
bettyb, do you know approx when AF is meant to come?
Pinkii & Soili good luck with your April 9/10 appts!
Futuremommy & Hopeful820, good luck injecting tomorrow, Easter day start has got to be a good omen.

I've been on the bcp now for 14 days and have 7 days left. They say you get AF in the last few days of the bcp? I usually have longish cycles (33-34 days) hopefully Ill still get AF next week? Wed is my baseline u/s and bloods. Do they count eggs that are meant to grow at your baseline?

My medication is just 450mg gonal F & 75mg Luveris, flare protocol.

They're really worried that I won't respond to the drugs (hence the high dose of gonal F). We're going to throw back 3 if they're good and 4 if they're not good. I know there are rotten eggs in there, I've had a few losses already and at my age 37, it's typical to have at least 1/3 mc's. Just hoping that if we get so lucky to conceive, especially with twins that they decide to be sticky beans.Spring is the perfect time for babies, I'm very excited.

Hi ladies!

I am trying to get into a IVF clinical study. I had all my levels checked this past week along with my follicles counted on cd2. They are:

follicles = 4 on each side (Dr said this was "adequate" but she would have liked to see more.)

amh = 1.7

fsh = 6.2

E2 = 57.1

I am worried that E2 is going to disqualify me. Im reading that RE's like to see it below 50 (or even 40.)

Does anyone have any input of this? I need to stop googling. Its getting me worried! LOL

All my meds arrived yesterday!!! Tomorrow I get started! I'm nervous and excited!

Awwww getting close ladies :D !!!! Am picking my meds up on Friday the 5th ekkkkkkk I will b on lowest dose 150-250 gonal -f !!!
My af is due in 2 weeks time roughly xxxxx

Happy Easter everyone! Futuremommy & Hopeful, how did your injections go?

Hi ladies cqn i join in too....this is my first round of ivf/icsi...im 33 dh 34 we got unexplained infertility....im on the long day 21 protocol and started taking my buserelin injections on sat nite i was so nervous but i did it and im sure the more u do it the easier it gets....i must admit when all the meds and needles arrived i was so overwhelmed but hopefully its gonna be worth it....my EC is around the 24th looks like we have similar schedules eeek excited xx

Hi hunnie :D !!! I think unexplained is the worst but at least you know you can Create miracles :) I'll be stimming in about 2 weeks ! So looks like where all on similar timing :D !!

Am really glad am on the short proctcol, don't think I could do a month of injections blah!

Do you have any children or you ttc#1. ? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->