Any mams in county durham?

liltiffm

Reaction score
hi is there any new mam's in county durham wanting to chat? x

Hi, I've just moved to county Durham, my lo's are 16 months and 6 weeks

Me too i'm currently in Co Durham, mum to 4 boys & TTC =)

How old are your boys? Where in Co Durham are you? We are NTNP until dd is 6 months then we will TTC properly

I live in Fishburn which is just near trimdon and Sedgefield.

How old are your boys? Where in Co Durham are you? We are NTNP until dd is 6 months then we will TTC properly

I live in Fishburn which is just near trimdon and Sedgefield.

Hiya :hugs: My boys are 10,8,6 & 2...TTC with fingers crossed for a girl this time :blush:

I know where you are, i got my kittens from someone in Trimdon, i am in Spennymoor. Only been here 6mths so don't know anyone :dohh:

Snap, I moved up here about 2 months ago so don't really know anyone, although my mum and dad have just moved here to :) I'd love 5 kids but I think we will stop at 3 :(

Where did you move here from? I am from Glasgow.
We always said 5 was our magic number!! lol But never anticipated 4 boys!
But my mum always said your girl will come last (like her sister had 7 boys!! Then a suprise pregnancy that was a girl =) How are you set from crimbo?

Where did you move here from? I am from Glasgow.
We always said 5 was our magic number!! lol But never anticipated 4 boys!
But my mum always said your girl will come last (like her sister had 7 boys!! Then a suprise pregnancy that was a girl =) How are you set from crimbo?

Aww wow I'd love 7 kids and sometimes wish I'd ha them younger but dh is 37 and wants to stop when e turns 40 :nope: we have started TTC properly now and I'll be opk-ing this month so fingers crossed :)

I'm originally from just north of London, we moved to Cyprus in 2011 but that didn't really work out so we decided to come up here. Our area is getting so rough and noisy it's so lovely and quite round here :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->