any may testers out there?

foxylady

2 girls aged 3 and 5
Reaction score
hi, i'm new to the forum currently trying for baby number3, i'll be testing at the beginning of may, and would love to hear from anyone else getting down to it!

hiya hun im testing in may but not till the end of may also trying for baby no 3 lol. 1 boy 1 girl i have.
this cycle i have had to avoid so wont even be tesing on the 28th as due as has recently had an ERPC (long story check my journal) so when af comes in just under 2 weeks, we will be waiting for her to leave building and actively trying from then hopefully clashing with our holiday yay so romanitic to start trying whilst away.
let me know how u test turns out hun xxxxxx

Hi hunni, I am TTC #1

Hopefully i will be testing on the 6th May although this is my 1st cycle after MMc in Dec so think it will be all over the place, we are just BD as much as possible. According to FF i am ovulating around 22nd April so two weeks after that and hopefully i will have BFP.

What date are you testing?

Vik

ill be testing round the 6th of may! it seems ages away but knw it will come quick! x

I'm testing on the 1st May, it seems so far away though! I don't know how I'll last that long!:dohh:

Hi loves,

I'm testing 9th May, ttc our first baby :-D
I'm so glad to have found some others in my little rowing boat!! xx

hi, i'm new to the forum currently trying for baby number3, i'll be testing at the beginning of may, and would love to hear from anyone else getting down to it!

Hi Ya,

I hope to be testing middle of May as just finishing my first cycle since my mc, so if the :witch: doesnt catch me i shall be testing!!! Best of luck May testers xxx 2010 babies here they come :hug:

Ladies... if you like please post here https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/120815-may-2009-testing-dates-4.html and you'll be able to keep up with others who are testing on the same day as you!

Thanks all for posts. I have 2 girls. Have been off birth control for 8 months and periods have only just calmed in to normal pattern. Testing on may 10th hopefully! keep me posted on how you're all getting on! xxxx

hi i will be testing may 3rd if i can wait that long lol AF is due on the 28th so if she's not decorating by the 3rd she won't be decorating at all !!

look at all us may testers :)

yeah im testing on the 3rd or 4th depends how long i'll last waiting.

probably do a sneaky one before hand ;)

x

Me too Emalou! I will be testing on May 3rd or 4th! Baby dust to us! Im just rhyming today!

Hi, im trying ttc #3 i have a girl and a boy already, my cycles have just come back as i was on the depo.
I will be testing around 20th may.
GL to all xx

hehe, good luck to you Andiepie :) keep me updated closer to the day x

Hiya, I'll be testing 9th May, fingers crossed we all get the BFP's that we hope for!!!! :)
Just can't wait! xxx

I'll be testing May 4th (maybe earlier if I'm brave)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->