Any Mothers of Twins Out There

tankel

Super Mama
Reaction score
I got my :bfp: at 6 or 7 dpo, and it was a pretty strong line. I know that can be a sign that there are twins. What other symptoms are signs for twins? What did you experience?

Well I don't know what I am having this time yet but so far I have had more symptoms and started getting symptoms earlier than I did with my twins. My first pregnancy was 1 baby and my second was twins, up until the point that I lost the 1st pregnancy they were identical, same symptoms to the same severity starting at the same points. I never tested early either of those times so no clue what the test would have been like. With my twins I was nauseous, had headaches and felt dizzy all the time from 2 before AF was due. Cramps in my legs from 11 weeks, sensitive smell and cravings from 15 weeks, migraines from 19 weeks.

This time I started getting nauseous on cycle day 19, got a strong immediate positive, like as dark as it can go and within 30 seconds on cycle day 22, did another 2 days later and the line came up before the urine had even soaked thru the window as far as the control line. I had sensitive smell and food aversions and exhaustion all before I was even due for AF also.

thanks. I really hope I have two on board.

I do not know what I am having yet. I am only 8 weeks along. My first sonogram will be on the 27th. I have had only one baby before now. and my pregnancy with her was pretty symptom free, aside from the occasional bouts of morning sickness.

This time however I have suffered from the worst heartburn ever that wont go away. I am also so tired, all my body wants to do is sleep, it is so hard to stay awake. I have lost almost all interest in coffee, which up until now has been a big necessity to get through the day, even with my prior pregnancy.

It is said the mothers carrying twins will see double more often (like cracking open and egg and finding two yokes.). And of course that "gut feeling" that you *are* carrying twins.

And for me, all i have seen in the past 4weeks is twins EVERY WHERE, double rainbows, and such. And of course, I am dead sure I am carrying twins, It is all I think about.

Only, I hope it isn't twins, for many personal reasons.

My HCG levels were completely unremarkable, I had no nausea or morning sickness, and zero of any of the other "common" early symptoms of a twin pregnancy, even though they're both girls which also frequently causes higher HCG levels.

The only sure way to know early on is with an ultrasound.

I'm expecting twins and I had no idea, my symptoms were no different to my previous single pregnancies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->