Any Mums To Be In or Near Farnborough??

LizM86

Reaction score
If there is anyone in the area, would be great to chat and make some new friends!!!:flower:

HIya, I'm not pregnant (yet! fingers crossed!) But I'm in F'boro, North Camp way.

Hiya! I'm in Fleet so not far away. I'm 14 weeks pregnant with my first.

Ladies.. Maternity bras at M&S at the meadows are £5 for packs of two :) I got me some today.

Does anyone know of any good maternity wear shops in the area? I did start a buddy thread for ladies in the south east to compare bargains and shopping but it doesn't seem to be very popular. Peacocks in the town centre have a small maternity section, and M&S at the meadows does but I can't find any others x

I don't know if it's still there but in northcamp there was a shop called does my tum look big? Or something like that :) I got all my maternity wear from peacocks, mothercare and went to newlook in Woking has a section too

We should have a meet pregnant ttc and mums :)

I looked at that Northcamp shop online HannahGraceee and it seemed quite expensive.

I think I might pop along to Woking soon. Thankyou x

yeh i thought it might be quite expensive in there.. where abouts do you live?

and the mu,ms can terrfiy the mums 2 b lol!!!!!!! would be good as for maternity stuff....guildford has blooming marvellous, jo jos erm nre look have good range,,,there is a good baby shop in ccamberley to. oooo and gap do maternity in kids shop....

:hi: Hi

Can I join you guys? I live in Hartley Wintney so not that far from farnborough.

Liz are you having your baby at frimley park? I think we are only a day or so apart.

Jane.x

Oh how exciting!! Has anyone already had a baby at Frimley Park?

oooh I'll be up for a meet, am off uni at the mo and v bored at home. I'm only ttc at the mo so you can scare me with your stories lol

Moomad we've probably passed each other haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->