Any Mums To Be In or Near Farnborough??

And how was it? I've heard conflicting stories about the hospital. I really wish I could go private!!

Ticktock, we might've even gone to school together! I didn't go to uni though and most of my friends have finished there's so I may be older than you anyway.

Amazing the care I got in maternity labour and recovary was amazing and all the girls and doctors in special care were brilliant plus I loved the food hehehe :) the midwifes even watched ava for a few hours so I could get some fresh air as I'd been indoors for over a week!! X x

I'm probably older than you Moomad, I'm a 'mature' student at the grand old age of agh 28 in 2 weeks!!

I'm a student nurse and when I worked at Frimley, even tho it wasn't on maternity I was really impressed with the staff and especially how clean it was. I've always heard conflicting reports about there but now from what I've seen its a great hospital

Yeh i live in farnborough, oppersite town on farnborough road x

I'm right near North Camp village, where the shops are and all the takeaways

You must live right near my friend nikki, she lives on camp road i think

I'm near the airport! The Farnborough Road bit. Did you know there's an air museum there? Been there for years apparently! I found it a couple of weekends ago

You must be like 2 secs down the road.. i live on farnborough road too! how old are you?

I'm 23, how old are you? And has anyone else ever been to the adge? Haha

I'm in Farnham so not far and work in Camberley :thumbup:

Hanny, we REALLY need to meet up toots, that flying visit was not good enough last time!!!!

xxx

Yeah the Agincourt!!! I used to love that place. And hello Pops

hahah i know! i made the best first impresion ever :) baby dinner every my hair a mess LOL lets just pretened that one never happened :) plus ava will give you practise with a girly :) x x x

:wave: Moomad

:haha: well I thought you looked fab!!

And as for the Agincourt, Boyos mate goes there all the time, he is always asking us to go but noooooooooooooooooooo thank you!!!

xxx

:hi: Hi

Can I join you guys? I live in Hartley Wintney so not that far from farnborough.

Liz are you having your baby at frimley park? I think we are only a day or so apart.

Jane.x

Hi Jane, i am having baby at Frimley Park. Have you been there before? x

Can I join you guys? I live in Hartley Wintney so not that far from farnborough.

Liz are you having your baby at frimley park? I think we are only a day or so apart.

Jane.x

Yes but it was 16 years ago and they were brilliant, it seems a lot busier when we go for appointments now , how have you found it so far?

Jane.x

Yes but it was 16 years ago and they were brilliant, it seems a lot busier when we go for appointments now , how have you found it so far?

I haven't been there yet..we are going next week to see about a waterbirth then will also go on a tour of the maternity ward one weekend... xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->