Any Mums To Be In or Near Farnborough??

:hi: Hi

Can I join you guys? I live in Hartley Wintney so not that far from farnborough.

Liz are you having your baby at frimley park? I think we are only a day or so apart.

Jane.x

Hi Jane, i am having baby at Frimley Park. Have you been there before? x

Yes but it was 16 years ago and they were brilliant, it seems a lot busier when we go for appointments now , how have you found it so far?

I haven't been there yet..we are going next week to see about a waterbirth then will also go on a tour of the maternity ward one weekend... xxx

Hi Liz

So what did they say about the water birth?
We went last week & the consultant wants to induce me at 38 weeks, so not long now. Have you got everything ready?

xxx

Hiya,
We are moving to Farnborough - just about to start my little boy at nursery there in preparation. My parents live in Ash Vale.
Hopefully we will be in our new house in the next few months.
Be great to know some people in the area, I won't know anyone - leaving all my NCT friends in West Sussex :-(

Hi :) what part of farnborough are moving too? There's a couple of us on her who have regular meet ups :) x x

Oh great! I am (all going to plan) moving near to Farnborough North Station, between there and the King George playing fields. Fingers crossed and all that!

Oh i know where you mean, i live on the main farnborough road :) oppersite town x x

Well, some bad news. The people we were buying from have decided after 6 weeks that they don't want to sell anymore! So we are desperately trying to find somewhere else in the area now - got 10 viewings on Saturday.
:cry::cry::cry:

Thanks!
We have found somewhere, just need to put in an offer and see what happens! Estate agent closed til Tuesday though, boo :-(

Yay, we're on for the move again! Found a house near Rectory Road...so hopefully should be in Farnborough by mid July as everyone wants and needs to move fast. Would be great to meet up once I'm there as I'm scared, I'm not going to know anyone :-(

Aawww :) I know rectory road :) not far from me at all! and too town! I have a friend who is 16 weeks pregnant so not to far off you! and another who has a little boy the same age as yours! me and them two meet up all the time! so i wouldnt be scared about meeting, were all really friendly :) x x

Move update - looks like we will be moving at the end of July - fingers crossed! I suppose I will probably be without internet for a while once we have moved too.

We're in Fleet, Just off the Kings road so only 5 minutes drive from Farnborough. Is everyone in farnborough enjoying the airshow??

I f**************ING hate it, the people that come here are so ignorant! i tried to get off the train yesterday with the buggy and 50 people tryed cramming themselfs on, while i was getting off! :hissy: and i was at the top of the stairs, my friends boyfriend behind me taking the buggy while i had ava in my arms and my shopping, and people wouldnt let me past, they could see i was scared and had a 1 year old in my arms! :hissy:

BUT seeing an airbus like 100m from my house is awesome! :haha: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->