Any Mums To Be In or Near Farnborough??

We're in Fleet, Just off the Kings road so only 5 minutes drive from Farnborough. Is everyone in farnborough enjoying the airshow??

You're just down the road from me - I live just off Church Road :hi:

We're in Fleet, Just off the Kings road so only 5 minutes drive from Farnborough. Is everyone in farnborough enjoying the airshow??

:hi:

Not far from me at all. We're in Elms road, just by roadwheel tyres.

I agree there has been some complete nobbers driving around through farnborough over the past week, and I got stuck in traffic for an hour and a half yesterday afternoon coming back from Tesco in Aldershot :growlmad:

That Airbus is just huuuuuuugggggggeeeeee!! How the hell does it stay up there going so slow??

We're going on the hill at the end of the runway on Saturday to watch it.

:hi:

Not far from me at all. We're in Elms road, just by roadwheel tyres.

I agree there has been some complete nobbers driving around through farnborough over the past week, and I got stuck in traffic for an hour and a half yesterday afternoon coming back from Tesco in Aldershot :growlmad:

That Airbus is just huuuuuuugggggggeeeeee!! How the hell does it stay up there going so slow??

We're going on the hill at the end of the runway on Saturday to watch it.

I know the airbus is MASSSSIVE! i just kept thinking its gonna fall out of the sky at any min!

I got a great pic of the airbus going over the house opposite me, did anyone else go in?

I got free residents tickes :)

I have to confess, we went to the airshow! And it was awesome although very, very busy and full of loads of ignorant people who barged into me all day, despite me being obviously pregnant and wearing a bright pink "mind the bump" T-shirt! It was too hot for me really, but Thomas loved the planes. You are right, the airbus is totally amazing, it seems to fly so slowly that it looks like it is going to drop right out of the sky!

So, update on the move ladies...

We ended up having to agree to stay with my parents for 2 weeks in between completion on our house and completion on the new house. So we move out of here and to my parents in Ash Vale on 12th August, then into our new house in Farnborough on 27/28th August. By that time I am going to be really massive!

Anyway, I have been trying to look for good toddler groups and stuff that run through the holidays so I can start going to things when we are in Ash Vale. Any tips? Anything that you go to that I could meet you at?

Thanks!

Even with mind the bump top they still didn't mind you? :nope: BUT i cant bealive your 27 weeks already :happydance:

Do you have facebook?

It wont be too long till you move :happydance: when your really big i could always pop over if you need anything :) as i know you dont know many people :cloud9: x

I don't go to any :( but i want to now that shes more aware of things if you know what i mean.. x x x

I live in Farnborough :0 Me and Hannah are really good friends :) See each other like every day lol, But yeh, I also live on Farnborough road, Opposite Ham&black bird in them apartments :) We should deffoooo arrange a meet.. I actually just made a thread about people who live in or around Farnborough.. Then saw this haha Oh well.. xx

Thanks girls, you are making me feel much less nervous about the move!

I know, the time is flying. I can't believe I will be 31 weeks by the time we move in to our new house! Definately up for visitors once we are in. I have done a bit of looking for toddler groups and stuff too so we could always try some together, much less scary that way! Not sure what I will do when I have a newborn and a 2 year old but will cross that bridge when I come to it lol!

Even with mind the bump top they still didn't mind you? :nope: BUT i cant bealive your 27 weeks already :happydance:

Do you have facebook?

It wont be too long till you move :happydance: when your really big i could always pop over if you need anything :) as i know you dont know many people :cloud9: x

I don't go to any :( but i want to now that shes more aware of things if you know what i mean.. x x x

Yes, I have facebook, I will PM you my name so you can look me up.

I live in Farnborough :0 Me and Hannah are really good friends :) See each other like every day lol, But yeh, I also live on Farnborough road, Opposite Ham&black bird in them apartments :) We should deffoooo arrange a meet.. I actually just made a thread about people who live in or around Farnborough.. Then saw this haha Oh well.. xx

Is the Ham and Blackbird the Beefeater on the roundabout? If it is, then I know where that is! Your little boy is not much younger than mine, would be great for Thomas to have a little friend he can play with :)

Is the Ham and Blackbird the Beefeater on the roundabout? If it is, then I know where that is! Your little boy is not much younger than mine, would be great for Thomas to have a little friend he can play with :)

Yep, on the roadabout :) I live in the apartments right opposite :) Next to the thompson building.

How old is Thomas? That'd be so cute :) xx

Yep, on the roadabout :) I live in the apartments right opposite :) Next to the thompson building.

Cool, I know where that is then! Thomas is coming up to 22 months, his 2nd birthday is mid October. Just getting to the age where he likes playing with friends :)

Cool, I know where that is then! Thomas is coming up to 22 months, his 2nd birthday is mid October. Just getting to the age where he likes playing with friends :)

Ahh Dylan is coming up on 20 months :) his birthday is December 23rd! Them 2 would be so cute together :) Add me on facebook! I'll PM you my name andd stuff :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->