Any one due around the 11th June ?

Dannii_mummy

Mum and Expecting baby #2
Reaction score
Hello, is anyone due around the 11th of June?
just wanted someone to talk to about this really :)

Im 6 weeks and 6days with baby #2, so far everything is great :) x

Hi there I am 6+6 (we thought we were just 7 but we had an early scan)
So far so good and I've only felt slightly nauseous in the last day or so xx

Yeah ive been sick a fair few times, but with my DD it was EVERYDAY ! so hoping this pregnancy will be easier :)
Yeah 7 weeks tomorrow :) haven't got a scan until the end of Nov/Dec! so a long while yet. lol

We had quite a few problems in other pregnancies so they gave us an early scan with this one, we also get one every 2wks until our 12wks scan :)

I've not actually been sick yet but I can feel it coming on :haha: xx

Oh ok, hope everything goes ok this time :) At least you get to see your little baby every 2 weeks :)
Have you got any other children?

No this is our 1st baby :)
And spoke to soon yesterday woke up this morning ate a banana and proceeded to be sick. It'll be worth it though xx

Hi :)

My edd is 15th June. My dd was born on 11th June (6 years ago). I've had 3 mc so I'm hoping June is a lucky month for me. 6 weeks 3 days and wishing the weeks away. Scan next week to check everything is as it should be. Super nervous and excited at the same time.

Very bloated. All day feeling nauseous but I'm loving it. Symptoms make it real. Feel like I could snooze all day too and get out of breath really easy.

Kel

kel - Oh that's good :) Yeah, some days when I feel abserloutly fine, I feel as though im not even pregnant. So having them Symptoms there, make it more real :)

Oh no bumblebee! Hope you arnt too sick =]

Hi
I'm due no 2 on the 14th :D
been so nauseous and tired the past week and a half .
I had GD last baby so am trying to diet control my bloods already.
No scan booked yet but will have first hospital appointment on Tuesday.
Really dehydrated too-still bfing No 1 so that's probably why.
How are you all feeling?
Will you find out genders?
:D x

Hello Ladies and beans :)

I'm due around June 9th, I'm 7w+4. I've had symptoms here and there, sometimes feeling quite rough but mostly it hasn't been too bad so far, just sore breasts, indigestion and the stretching feeling :)

Me and my OH are so overjoyed to be pregnant :') Whenever my symptoms calm down I worry baby isn't growing but I just try and put those thoughts out of my mind, can't wait for the first scan (12 weeks for me)

How are you all feeling?

xx

Hello,

I'm due June 11th as well. This is my first baby.

I have had pretty much constant nausea for 2 weeks and have been vomiting for a week now- I'm thrilled to be pregnant, but just so tired of feeling unwell!

I have has 2 and a half days off work in the last week, feeling gross and tired.

I had my first scan on Monday night and all is well, bub is measuring perfectly and we saw a lovely little heartbeat! Next appointment is on the 19th of November- I'm counting down to see it again :happydance:

Have you ladies told anyone about your bub yet? I'm planning on telling my mum this weekend and my dad the weekend after (they are divorced and I want to tell them both in person, and unfortunately I cant do that all on the same weekend due to distance.) DH's parents are complete pains, so I'm planning on holding off until 12 weeks for them.

Congrats! I am due just one day after you on the 12th! This is my second pregnancy, we have a happy healthy son who is 2! Going for my first ultra sound on Saturday! Can't wait.. Not sure where you are but in BC we always have an early dating scan.

How has your pregnancy been so far? Last time mine was very easy.. But I had very sore boobs and a bit of nausea. This time I feel as if I'm not even pregnant! I guess it's a blessing but also makes me worry sometimes!

Any early guesses to sex of yours? Will you find out?

Hi Elizabean: I'm due on the 11th after a scan showed I am 2 days behind what we originally thought :)
My parents know but we are living with them until next month so couldnt really hide it haha I have a close friend who knows and that's it xx

feeling rubbish today, achy back and feel sick but overly hungry which is a pain, as I want to eat but cant find anything I actually want to eat..
boobs are still sore but not as bad as they were before.

I'm not 100% sure if I want to find out the gender, I want the big surprise whereas OH wants to know. I'm kind of secretly hoping we wont be able to tell on the 20 week scan!
I found out with my first one and it made it so much easier to buy nice things for. I cant find anything that's unisex that's really nice
Yeh my first scan isn't until 12 weeks, but having got the dates for it yet :)

What is everyone else doing? finding out or keeping the gender a surprise?
Anyone started buying things yet :/? x

Congrats! I am due just one day after you on the 12th! This is my second pregnancy, we have a happy healthy son who is 2! Going for my first ultra sound on Saturday! Can't wait.. Not sure where you are but in BC we always have an early dating scan.

How has your pregnancy been so far? Last time mine was very easy.. But I had very sore boobs and a bit of nausea. This time I feel as if I'm not even pregnant! I guess it's a blessing but also makes me worry sometimes!

Any early guesses to sex of yours? Will you find out?

oooh congrats to you too =] Im in oxford, you don't get a scan till 12 weeks here, unless you've had problems in the past or bleeding etc, so where everything is fine ive got to wait till end nov/dec.
Mine has been easier this time, my last pregnancy was very difficult was sick every single day for 9 months!
That's the same with me, I don't even feel pregnant some days, which makes me worrying am I making it up lol.

where my pregnancys so different to the last im thinking maybe its a boy? but the Chinese calander prediction thingy says girl so I don't know lol.
Proberly will find out come 20 weeks lol.. you ? x:baby:

oh and Elizabean .. I have told my mother and sisters, but OH hasn't told his yet think we waiting till around 12 weeks to tell them. :)

June 11th for me too, well at the moment! I'm sure that'll change with scans :)

I don't know if I want to find out! We'll see nearer the time I'm not buying anything until 20weeks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->