• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any one due around the 11th June ?

Hi Everyone! I'm due June 14. I have my first appointment at 8 weeks on Monday! No one knows yet except my hubby of course! I had a previous miscarriage and we had told everyone and that really sucked, having to go back and tell them I lost it, so this time we are keeping it a secret! I don't want to find out the gender but the hubby does! I don't know how we'll work that out.. I know he would let it slip on accident so it won't work to have him know and me not know..

sorry not been on here, come down with a sickness bug and got very ill :( All is ok though :) ..
8weeks and 2 days today, its crazy to think that I found out I was pregnant a whole month ago. got dates for my first scan, it's on the 29th Nov :) anyone else got dates for their 12 week scan yet?? x

I'm due on June 12th with my second :)

Hi dannii_mummy: I've also got my 12 week on 29.11.13 :)

I've got another early one this Monday as well and on on 18th but these are just to reassure me more than anything lol xx

Ooh my 12 week scan will be on the 28/11 :D It will be the first time we've seen baby and can't wait, I think a lot of my worries will calm down after that.
How are you ladies feeling? How are the symptoms?
I've not had too bad symptoms still, nothing that stops me doing anything, which I count myself lucky for! But often I still can't believe I'm pregnant..

Me and OH are so happy :') Lots of love to you all and your beans <3

Hi mummafrog,

I barely have any symptoms still I'm counting myself lucky i'm off for our 2nd early scan tomorrow :) so excited. I can't believe I'm pregnant either til I see baby again :haha:

Yes me neither, my symptoms have been very manageable. Wow how wonderful to get to see baby so early :) I've got three weeks to wait, but when it finally comes I will be buzzing! hehe. I hope the scan is all perfect and reassuring <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->