Any one due around the 11th June ?

I've told family already and my boss and a few others-not keeping it secret at all. :D
we didn't find out gender on our son and don't want to this time either although I think my hubby might want to this time.
Starving today. But everything made me feel sick!
had a sore lower back too.
Can't wait till June! !

Congrats! I am due just one day after you on the 12th! This is my second pregnancy, we have a happy healthy son who is 2! Going for my first ultra sound on Saturday! Can't wait.. Not sure where you are but in BC we always have an early dating scan.

How has your pregnancy been so far? Last time mine was very easy.. But I had very sore boobs and a bit of nausea. This time I feel as if I'm not even pregnant! I guess it's a blessing but also makes me worry sometimes!

Any early guesses to sex of yours? Will you find out?

oooh congrats to you too =] Im in oxford, you don't get a scan till 12 weeks here, unless you've had problems in the past or bleeding etc, so where everything is fine ive got to wait till end nov/dec.
Mine has been easier this time, my last pregnancy was very difficult was sick every single day for 9 months!
That's the same with me, I don't even feel pregnant some days, which makes me worrying am I making it up lol.

where my pregnancys so different to the last im thinking maybe its a boy? but the Chinese calander prediction thingy says girl so I don't know lol.
Proberly will find out come 20 weeks lol.. you ? x:baby:

Haha I'm feeling the same way.. I think it's probably another boy just because so far my pregnancy has been the exact same as last time (I know it can change because its so early though!) but Chinese gender chart also says girl for me! And it was right for me last time saying boy.. Sort of hoping for a girl this time as it will be our last baby.. But DS keeps asking for a brother haha!

Hey ladies!

This is my first pregnancy by the way, I don't think I mentioned, and things certainly feel easier than I was expecting.. my symptoms come and go but they haven't yet been bad enough for me to not be able to do anything etc. The only thing thats constant is sore breasts! Ouchy
About the gender, me and OH probably will want to find out at the 20 week scan if we can, we'll see :) Me and my best friend both had dreams on the same night (without talking about it first or anything) that I was having a boy! So it will be interesting to see if that's right hehe :)

We have told my mum and her partner and I've told a few close friends and collegues and we're telling his parents tonight, after that it doesn't really matter who finds out :D

Nice to have people to chat to, it's good to hear I'm not the only one worrying because I have low symptoms <3

xx

Hi ladies!!!

I'm due June 11th there's a huge group June sunflowers are any of you on there? I had a early scan due to three miscarriages this year found out that there were caused by a blood problem I have sticky blood I have to take aspirin and a injection daily throughout this pregnancy.

Had a very easy pregnancy so far only symptom I have is very sore boobs! Oh swears there getting bigger already tooo! :| My early scan was done at 6weeks was lovely to see the heartbeat and get a little photo still slightly in denial can't believe I'm pregnant still!! Have another scan on Wednesday or Tuesday if I can't wait that long! I'm to be scanned every two weeks. Which will be nice to see our baby growing.

Has anyone got a midwife appointment yet? I'm still waiting... Wondering if ill be induced or have a planned labour due to the sticky blood Hughes syndrome just because I won't be able to have a injection or a tablet before labour due to the risk of bleeding ... Is anyone else on any meds?

Already have one little munchkin who's 4 in feb! So perfect timing for us I wanted her to be in full time education.

Aww thats I lovely :) I find it so strange that so many people are due on the 11th lol.
Im so excited. I havent been able to stop myself buying a few bits and bobs here and there. Nothing major just a few lil bits :)

I've not bought anything but when we were trying a friend gave us some neutral clothes she'd got that her baby never wore so we've got some bits xx

Hey

I'm also due on 11th June although I expect that to change when I have my scan. I've booked a private viability scan as I had a MC 1yr ago and nothing since. I'm convinced its twins, don't know why, just have a feeling.

Symptoms are nausea, I have been sick once, food aversions, sluggish digestion and really sore massive boobs!!!!

Good luck all

Due June 11th, too! Doesn't it seem like a lifetime away?

well im due June 30th from my calculations, I don't see the dr till Dec 6th..its gonna drive me batty waiting that long

Can I join you all? I'm due June 11th with my 3rd baby:)

Hey jeslynn you'll be suprised how quick it goes when you look back. At the time it felt slow!

Hey June Mummies!

I'm due June 12th with our first baby. Soon excited as I I'm sure you all are.Not going to find our the sex until the birth.I think it'll help me push a little harder during labour! lol!
Symptoms so far:
Nausea
Tender boobs which have gone up a cup size already I'm sure!
Tiredness-I now give myself a pat on the back if I make it past 9pm!

Looking forward to my 12 week scan and when I feel movement.

X

My EDD is June 19th. I have no symptoms then sore breasts and either full or starving.... no in between!! Other than that I am fine, maybe just a bit more tired than usual!
I have my first dr. appt on the 11th of Nov! I am happy to see there are so many of us expecting around the same time! This will be good for us to compare and share stories and feelings and good news! Good Luck to us all!! :hugs::happydance:

Im due june. Im 7 weeks 2 days preggo. Had 4 scans so far and got em every 2 weeks due to problems in pregnancy. Have a bleed under my cervix. My fetus has a heartbeat and is 7.7mm the fatty. They said there normally around 7mm but ive got a history of big babys. Had a miscarriage four months ago dead paranoid. But all seems good so far. Got a scan 11th nov then dating scan which will be two weeks after that. .... I throw up every mornin and im bloated every night. I like greasy food like chips and stuff im defo pregnant ha x

Hi ladies,
I'm joining in, this will be my first baby and I am due on June 12. I am sure it will change, but that was my dads Birthday so it's kind of a sweet blessing.

Well I guess I better say goodbye and good luck to you ladies. My June 12 due date is no longer. I guess my slight worries of not "feeling pregnant" should have worried me more. I am going for a d&c in a few days :(

Wish you all a happy healthy pregnancy and hope no one else will be joining me in the miscarriage support group. Good luck!

Well I guess I better say goodbye and good luck to you ladies. My June 12 due date is no longer. I guess my slight worries of not "feeling pregnant" should have worried me more. I am going for a d&c in a few days :(

Wish you all a happy healthy pregnancy and hope no one else will be joining me in the miscarriage support group. Good luck!

Kimmy, I'm so sorry :hugs:

Oh kimmy I'm so sorry to hear of your loss :-( that breaks my heart...I wish there way words to make things better for you :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->