any one else hate this

halas

Reaction score
when you have stangers tell you that your 2 lo's is enough it anoys me where is it thier buisness to say whether or not i should have more children or not they dont know me its anoying bc i actully would love to have 1 more some day

Oh I get this all the time hun and it does my head in. Because I have boy/girl twins people always say 'Oh you have a ready made family now - no need to go through all that again' - WTF!! We have decided that we wont be having anymore but that is our decision and for personal reasons. I don't need anyone else telling me what to do :growlmad: - rant over :lol:

I look quite young for my age, im 25, and when i was pregnant i constantly had strangers tell me how difficult it is to raise a child at such a young age, and they asked if the dad was about, and it really hacked me off im 25 in a stable loving relationship why do ppl feel the need to interfere and give you their opinions grrrr

I hate that too! Mine are 11 years apart..and i always got the comment "oh wow, you almost had 1 raised and started all over"....If they only knew I want lots more :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->