Any one else hoping to get pregnant in March?

I sure hope to. I miscarried on January 27th. I know I ovulated around the 9th of Feb, so now I am just waiting on my period so we can start the next cycle!

i sure hope so too, but i mced on 21feb so im dont think i can make it in time for march, or even get a 2011 baby. :(

Oooohhh can I join you?!!
I would LOVE a BFP in march!!
I am still recovering from a D&C on 2nd Feb, they didnt get it all & ended I up passing a crap load of clots on 11th - my wedding day :growlmad: & then passed a piece of tissue a few days later. I now been given the all clear but Im still waiting for a rash from all the sanitary pads to disappear :dohh:
We had been ttc since Feb 10 & I think it all kinda 'consumed' me, so we will be taking a much more laid back approach - at least thats what I'll tell dh :winkwink:

ooh im glad to see this thread....im with you too...im on cd1 the:witch: came today. my cycles since my loss have been 35 days and 28 days with a luteal phase this time of 10/11 days ish.

i had bacterial vaginitis which caused my loss, the doc wants me to take antibiotics during my next pregnancy and im supposed to be getting a Shirodkar cerclage as a percaution...mind you im on the waitinglist to get this and im supposed to be NOT preggers before getting it.....

anyone else had this done????

:angel::angel::angel: shauna, aine and caitlin 22/12/10 + 24/12/10
forever in my heart

:dust::dust::dust:

i too am hoping for a BFP in march.. I had my D&C a week ago due to MMC at 9wks, baby stopped growing at 6wks... I used OPK and preseed last time and got pregnant on the first try, very suprising as Dr told hubby that he couldnt have kids. Maybe im just lucky but hubby is more then willing to BD whenever i want, he'd probably do it everyday if i was up to it lol.

Hello ladies, how are you all feeling?
I'm desperately trying to be positive.. I had a real wobble this morning as went to my local playgroup and was congratulated on my pregnancy. I burst into tears. It was very embarrassing and has made me feel really miserable. I've been really trying to hold it together for my little girl but finding it hard.
Having said all that I also went and bought some pregnacare conception vitamins... I'm a bit all over the place to be honest!
Has anyone else experienced a massive hormonal drop a couple of days after ERPC? I was ok yesterday but today has not been easy. It feels just like the baby blues - only worse.
ANYWAY, enough rambling I hope you're all feeling positive about getting pregnant this month.... :thumbup:

Good luck one and all....... x

Hi ladies I think I would like to join you, we lost our little ziggy on 6th Feb and am now waiting for the witch so we can commence operation bring back ziggy! I have never wanted the witch to arrive so badly in all my life, not quite ready for her yet as I believe you need at least 20 days of no bleeding for your first AF to be considered a real one. I have all my opk's hpt's, new chart ready to go and a new thermometer!!

I just did a silly calculation thing and worked out the following. if my hcg levels went to zero the day after I stopped bleeding and my new cycle is the same length as before ie 26 days and I O on cd12 and using the 266 day pregnancy timeline then an edd would be 20th Dec hubby's birthday.

I have too much time on my hands me thinks!!

Holly- I had my D&C on Tuesday and am on the 2 week wait for sex as well. My OH and I actually felt "normal" today, but want to wait until when the doc said it'd be safe so not to complicate things. But we are absolutely going to try for a March BFP.

I am on board with everyone, good luck to all of us!!

NatashaZ - I had mine on Tuesday too. I totally agree that the 2 ww for sex (although frustrating) is necessary. Complications are the last thing we all need. How are you feeling now?

I would love one, even though never wanted a december baby!

Still waiting for my first AF after ERPC in jan and have been DTD like rabbits, making up for no sex drive for 9 weeks! :winkwink:

I want to try to NTNP but I know I'm not going to manage that one :haha: already started back on grapefruit juice, guess we will see how things go xxx

Good luck everyone

Hello ladies, how are you all feeling?
I'm desperately trying to be positive.. I had a real wobble this morning as went to my local playgroup and was congratulated on my pregnancy. I burst into tears. It was very embarrassing and has made me feel really miserable. I've been really trying to hold it together for my little girl but finding it hard.
Having said all that I also went and bought some pregnacare conception vitamins... I'm a bit all over the place to be honest!
Has anyone else experienced a massive hormonal drop a couple of days after ERPC? I was ok yesterday but today has not been easy. It feels just like the baby blues - only worse.
ANYWAY, enough rambling I hope you're all feeling positive about getting pregnant this month.... :thumbup:

Good luck one and all....... x

:hugs: iv been exactly the same huni, one min laughing, the next floods or tears, my poor hubby says I'm giving him whiplash with my mood swings, but things are settling down xxx

Hanskiz~ the hormonal drop thing is normal- went through it- and I am actively going through it! I feel VERY up and down- I can be laughing one minute and then 5 minutes later feel :cry: I know it's hard :hugs:

Miss_C~ out of curiosity- are you counting cd1 as the first day of no bleeding?? I am trying to figure myself out!! Yesterday was the 1st day of NO bleeding or spotting (would be 9 days since d&c) :happydance: so would you count that as cd1??? I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE a December EDD! I had my son in August and being 9 months preggo in Florida summer - yuck! :haha:

NatashaZ~ I might be a bad girl and be intimate with my DH a few days before the 2 weeks is up.. only by a couple days- but still :)

lintu~ do you think actual grapefruit is helpful too or just the juice??? I have some in my fridge and I am ready to start drinking it too! :thumbup:

Thanks Lintu and Holly... so reasuring to know I'm not a weirdo!

Actually feel much much better today. Bleeding had got much less - I passed a big clot (sorry TMI) last night and almost immediately felt better so I think that's what was casuing all the pain yesterday. I am basically spotting now and no pain to speak of.

Getting excited about jumping back on the wagon now....:thumbup:

I think I'll still wait until at least 10 days are up (if the bleeding stops) and I've got a negative hpt until DTD, but I'm looking forward to it now I think and beginning to feel more positive about the possibility of another pregnancy.

Thanks for the support ladies...

Baby dust xxxx

Woo Hoo the :witch: arrived last night before I went to bed. I don't think I have been this happy to start my period in years! T- two weeks to baby making!!!

Hanskiz~ I am glad you're feeling better! :hugs: I am pretty much in the same boat as you.. I JUST had my first day of no spotting or bleeding yesterday and so far none today *KNOCK ON WOOD* so PRAYING that it's over! I took a HPT on Wednesday and it was still + .. so I will try on Monday and see how it looks and if it's all clear- then I'm grabbing my hubby! :winkwink:

Samantha675~ that is awesome that AF came! How long did it take for you to get it?? I can't WAIT for mine to come- I wonder when it will.. do you think it will come roughly 4 weeks after the first start of bleeding or from the finish of bleeding?

Hanskiz~ I am glad you're feeling better! :hugs: I am pretty much in the same boat as you.. I JUST had my first day of no spotting or bleeding yesterday and so far none today *KNOCK ON WOOD* so PRAYING that it's over! I took a HPT on Wednesday and it was still + .. so I will try on Monday and see how it looks and if it's all clear- then I'm grabbing my hubby! :winkwink:

Samantha675~ that is awesome that AF came! How long did it take for you to get it?? I can't WAIT for mine to come- I wonder when it will.. do you think it will come roughly 4 weeks after the first start of bleeding or from the finish of bleeding?

I started bleeding on January 27th. I was about 6w 4d. I started noticing some ovulation sighs around the 8th of Feb and did an OPK on the morning of the 9th and it was positive, so I think my LH surge was the evening before (typical for me). Before the miscarriage I was on a 26-7 day cycle, this time I had a 29 day cycle. So just a bit longer.

It is different for everyone. It took 2 of my friends 2 months before their cycles came back. My mother and another friend had theirs come back immediately like I have.

NatashaZ - I had mine on Tuesday too. I totally agree that the 2 ww for sex (although frustrating) is necessary. Complications are the last thing we all need. How are you feeling now?

I'm sorry for both our losses :(
I actually feel pretty normal, physically. I haven't bled since Tuesday evening, and by Wednesday I felt as I did pre-pregnancy, except for my breasts feeling very sore (but nausea and exhaustion gone). How do you feel?

Glad to hear your recovery has been so quick. That's great news :thumbup:

I was feeling much better yesterday during the day but in the evening the pain and bleeding picked up again. I think it's just because I've not actually been able to have a rest since the surgery as I've been looking after my daughter. I think I'm going to take Monday and Tuesday off work (whilst she is at childminders) to give myslef a chance to actually rest and recover a bit!!

Emotionally I'm ok (mostly). It's a bit of a rollercoaster still but I feel more positive every day and less and less angry about what has happened. Yes, it is terribly unfair but life IS unfair and I have so much to be thankful for and happy about that I can't stay cross forever!

I've started with my prenatal vitamins again and am drinking Green tea and eating super healithly - this is giving me something to think about and making me look to the future and not back to the things I can't change.

Here's to some BFP's int he next month.......

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Glad to hear your recovery has been so quick. That's great news :thumbup:

I was feeling much better yesterday during the day but in the evening the pain and bleeding picked up again. I think it's just because I've not actually been able to have a rest since the surgery as I've been looking after my daughter. I think I'm going to take Monday and Tuesday off work (whilst she is at childminders) to give myslef a chance to actually rest and recover a bit!!

Emotionally I'm ok (mostly). It's a bit of a rollercoaster still but I feel more positive every day and less and less angry about what has happened. Yes, it is terribly unfair but life IS unfair and I have so much to be thankful for and happy about that I can't stay cross forever!

I've started with my prenatal vitamins again and am drinking Green tea and eating super healithly - this is giving me something to think about and making me look to the future and not back to the things I can't change.

Here's to some BFP's int he next month.......

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

You and I think alike :) I started my prenatals again too and am eating as healthy as I can. I think my recovery was fast because I took 2 days off, and only had to go to short meetings on Thurs and Fri, so really I haven't been moving around much. I don't go back to work until Tuesday and am sure I will be 100% better by then.

Keep looking to the future!! :hugs2:

Me!!! I want to get pregnant again as soon as possible. I started miscarrying 3 days ago and super gutted. I was ttc for 16 months and was so over the moon and then at 5weeks 4 days I started spotting I couldnt believe it! I really want my sticky bean. Im testing with hpt every day and the line is getting lighter thankfully cant believe I want a bfn! I got 30 opk's off ebay for £4 so will use them once no line on hpt

Good luck everyone

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"