• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any one else hoping to get pregnant in March?

Wow lots of positive thoughts for March conceptions! Im hoping to TTC asap following an ERPC on 21.2 and losing baby at 12 weeks. Lots of you have mentioned a 2 week wait - I wasnt advised of any wait, is this right???! I was just told to wait to stop bleeding, which I have already. Grapefruit juice sounds like a great thing to drink - thanks for the tip.
Lots of :hugs: and well wishes to you all.

Positive thoughts indeed! I love reading this thread.... Here's hoping that in a month's time we'll have some BFP's.

:flower:

I seem to be following you around on thread Hanskiz!
I hope you are feeling well today? My bleeding has all stopped and just the pains to get through now before I start again!x

That's great to hear Cornish. :thumbup:

My bleeding is tapering off now.. more like spotting so I'm hoping to be back on track by the weekend. :happydance:

Looks like our dates and circumstances are pretty similar so here's to ovulation and successful BDing!

:hugs:

:happydance:for you.
Lots of positive ovulation thoughts for us. :hugs:

baby dust how are you... My Ov line is still faded :( iam going to do another soon and my OH has said he will travel tonight to see me but means i wont see him til thursday or friday. If my line is still very dark maybe i should leave it til tomorrow. See i read that some women do just get Faded lines and i also heard internet cheapies dont give a long time to egg is released! hmmmm ???? any ideas or tips

:hugs:my lines are still faint... Wen u do to ovulate... They are better than yesterday... but i think they will be pos tomroow..

hi ladies...i agree, there is so much positive attitudes on this thread...I think i am ahead of all you ladies as I am on CD14 or 15... do you ladies count spotting as CD1 or the day of actual bleeding as CD1? I've read that first day of actual bleeding is CD1 so Im a little confused as to what cycle day to call today...I usually O anywhere from CD13-15. this is my 3rd cycle after m/c in Oct and really really want a Turkey or Xmas baby...

baby dust and baby glue to all of us!!!

Baby glue... he he he!

I could definitely do with some of that... helps to make the baby dust stick. :flower:

I don't know about the spotting/actual bleeding thing in regards to cycles. I'm fairly sure I've always counted it from spotting, but actually usually my af comes in with a bang anyway so spotting not so much of an issue. Don't really know!

I don't think it matters as long as you manage to DTD as much as possible in the 'window' you give yourself the best possible chance.

I really hope all the PMA pays off and we get our gluey ones! :flower:

LiSa2010~ from what I understand, cd1 should be the day you actually start bleeding- not just minor spotting. I've read a ton of different places stating that. Luckily I usually start spotting and bleeding all on the same day.

Goodness- the first month is a HUGE mess after a m/c- I have no clue as to WHAT is going on... is the mc considered a cycle? (SIGH) so many questions! I am just winging it this month until my 1st AF comes and if I get a sticky BFP- that would be awesome. I *finally* have a negative HPT after 2 weeks post d&c.

okay so if I go by the actual day of bleed that would be Feb16 and today is CD14...so I DTD on cds 9, 11 (PM - 2x), and 13 (AM/PM). I think Im still looking good... FXd.. I feel warmer today like Im coming down with something.. I woke up with a sore throat and kind of still have it but it's not all that bad...

thank you ladies... hoping we all get our :bfp:

Hi Ladies, can I join? I will be entering the tww in about 5 days. BD'D on cd1, cd5, cd7 and cd12 and have had positive ov signs although i didnt do opk's..This is my first cycle trying after waiting 6mos following my 2nd loss. GL everyone. :)

Hello and welcome Essie... I'm just a couple of days behind you..

Hi Ladies, can I join? I will be entering the tww in about 5 days. BD'D on cd1, cd5, cd7 and cd12 and have had positive ov signs although i didnt do opk's..This is my first cycle trying after waiting 6mos following my 2nd loss. GL everyone. :)

hi essie,
so sorry about our loss... hoping this is your cycle...

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

had some ovulation type pains today :shrug: not too sure what they were? dont really know where im up to, its driving me bonkers

hi can i join u girls..
had d and c friday..
wasnt told about 2week wait just untill bleeding stops and it has..
and dtd tonight bit worried now :(
thought it was ok cos no pain or loss

lintu~ that is how I feel- WHO KNOWS what is going on. I've ready you can have a lot of CM after a m/c and WOW~ I've NEVER had so much!!! It's unreal- and who knows when 1st AF will come or what is going on in there!

baileykenz~ welcome! :) I wouldn't worry TOO much about DTD with your DH~ I think it's more of a precautionary measure... and your bleeding stopped.. so I wouldn't be too concerned. Just keep a close eye on how you feel and do whatever feels best for you. I waited about 11 days post d&c before I did- but I was bleeding up until 10 days off and on.

Can I join? I am hoping to start trying again in March! Still waiting for af after d&c 4 weeks ago for a mmc at 10wks. I'm really hoping af shows soon I'm getting impatient!

Sorry for all the losses, hopefully spring will be good to all of us!

Was hoping to join you with March as thought the bleeding had stopped but it seems to have started again, did this happen with anyone else? My an ERPC last Thursday. So if Im still bleeding am counting this as days of a cycle, will I ovulate this cycle?????

Good luck to all you ladies trying.x

lintu~ that is how I feel- WHO KNOWS what is going on. I've ready you can have a lot of CM after a m/c and WOW~ I've NEVER had so much!!! It's unreal- and who knows when 1st AF will come or what is going on in there!

I know Hun iv been the same, everything I read says don't read anything into any symptoms cos it's just your body rebooting :shrug: wish mine would hurry up already :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->