Any one had bariatric surgery wtt ????

pushmug7

Reaction score
i had the sleeve gastrectomy 18 months ago. lost 100 pounds and healthier than EVER. goona start ttc oct/nov .
anyone out there on the same boat???

Not in the same boat, but well done you! and im starting Oct/Nov too x

yay :) youll be my ttc pal then OMG im so excited but sooo paranoid that something might be wrong with me or DH. fingers crossed for both of us .

yay :) youll be my ttc pal then OMG im so excited but sooo paranoid that something might be wrong with me or DH. fingers crossed for both of us .

I think the paranoid part is what everyone experiences with or without already having a little one... I am so nervous that I fall pregnant the 1st month, just cos its like trying to get used to the idea of trying still if that makes sense.... But scared it will take months!

I asked OH, and he was like well if you do, you do!

defo fingers crossed! x

OMG , thats what i always think about ..what if i fell 1st cycle .. i would be so unprepared , but i want a summer baby this time around , DD was a winter baby and there was too much layers of clothes involved , it was hastle.

My Daughter is a November baby, so kinda hoping i fall straight away, but i will be so unprepared too... Nightmare we are us women ha! x

you have the cutest DD by the way, how cute is she in those pink pj's ... my DD is 4 months shy of 4 and shes getting lonely :( im so afraid of not being able to conceive quickly and there will be a huge gap between them and wont bond easily.

Aww thank you, that was her 2nd Birthday, shes 5 this Nov.. So they are is a bigger age gap then i wanted, but in a way im pleased cos Maizie has had a great 5 years and now I think she will cope better with a baby around and she'll love helping... Yeah I hope im not waiting long x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->