Any one have to wait until after AF is late for a BFP?

Oh & I didn't see a bfp until a week after my expected af!

Myers13, I am positive you will see more BFP. KLa826 is next on the list, she just does not know it yet.

Lots of sticky dust to you and baby dust to KLa826.

Hey ladies!
Myers- congrats again...I also LOVE seeing the good news! Hope you are feeling well :)

Piece, Sorry to hear you still aren't feeling well. I know how tough it is to not know what your body is experiencing and to just want an answer! I was given some advice about hpt's and I am TRYING to follow it...Wait until you just can't wait any longer...Other wise you end up spending a fortune for no reason.
I appreciate your vote of confidence about me being next, but I'm pretty doubtful. DH was out of town Thursday night, called into work Friday night and on a scheduled night shift Saturday- Tues. I see him for a few hours this afternoon and won't see him again until Wednesday. I have had EWCM for three days now so if we can't BD sometime today- I think that'll be about that for May. OH WELL! What is meant to be will be, right? As mentioned before, I'm a teacher- so a baby due between Feb- June would be great since I have the summer off.

You aren't trusting DF? Any reason in particular or just your mood? Hormones can make us do/feel strange things...
BABY DUST for us both and sticky dust to Myers! :)

Hi KL,

How are you and did you get any BDing? I kinda have a trust issue with DF, we have been together for three years however when I was pregnant about a year and half ago he broke up with me when I told him. I had miscarriage and we were back together he seems sorry and wanted to try again. In December of last year he started acting out again and this lasted until the February 28 when he wanted to end the relationship to be with the same woman he went to when I was pregnant. I was happy to end the relationship and move on with my life and when I look he was back three weeks later. Everyone thought I should give him another chance but I am not sure, he seems to have change and is more attentive and a bit more honest, I must say I see an improvement but I dont trust him or really want to be around him. I do however live in a country with a limited supply of o.k men and definately short supply of good men so when you hve one you have to keep him but I am really not feeling him. I think he would make a wonderful dad hence me been around or else I would have gone along time ago. I also thinks he is lieing about his neice, I think she is his daughter that he had very young from school and his sister raised her for him because no one wants her now and he is saddle with her and he does not tell her no for anything.

Major trust issues with him on my part.

How is the little ones and living at home going for you?.

Hi piece!
We got to BD on CDs 8,12&16- and I think 16-17 were O days but can't be sure. Haven't seen DH since but will see him tonight, as last night was his last night working for a bit. Things with the move are starting to get stressful... Trying to pack and get out while my DH and my dad are already getting wacky about being in such close quarters for an extended period of time. I am trying to be the mediator, which has not been easy! I am hoping that once we are actually THERE they will both see their worries were unnecessary and everything will be ok. Fingers crossed!

I'm sorry to hear about your issues with DF... I'm not sure where you live, but it seems to me that if you aren't being treated the way you feel you should and/or aren't happy, you shouldn't put up with it! Life is too short to live it with regrets! If you are really thinking his "neice" is his daughter and he won't tell YOU- the person he is supposed to be able to confide in and trust the most, that's a little crazy to me. Is he being a wonderful dad to her? Seems the way he treats and handles her would be a good gauge of how he will be with children of his own- but I could be wrong. Hope I haven't been too harsh rude- I just want to give you my honest opinion!

I'm a day late for AF and have been feeling less PMSie and more preggie, and feel like I've come down with the flu :( This am, I was sooo hopeful, but nope; BFN? Seems to me that I did this with my second child. I didn't test positive until after about a week late? Good luck to both of us!

I'm a day late for AF and have been feeling less PMSie and more preggie, and feel like I've come down with the flu :( This am, I was sooo hopeful, but nope; BFN? Seems to me that I did this with my second child. I didn't test positive until after about a week late? Good luck to both of us!

Running- another woman on this thread (Myers) said it took her until a week after her AF was due, too. I bet if it was like that for your second baby it will happen the same way! FXd and baby dust for you! I am in the TWW now- though doubtful because DHs work schedule didnt allow for much BDing during my fertile days. Here's hoping!

KLa, what you are saying is exactly the same questions I am asking myself so no you are not been harsh. I told him off last night and walk out just had enough of him and strongly thinking of the next level by Friday. He is a wonderful person to his so called neice, she is spoiled rotten by him and whatever she wants she gets, he pays her school fees, buys her clothings and get up any hour of the morning to collect her or wait for her anywhere she is located and help her with her homework every evening she has to report to him she is rude and have no manners to her aunts, grandparents and her so called mother wants nothing to do with her so he had to find somewhere for her to stay so please tell me if that is a niece or daughter. He is an ok BF, he is attentive and will try to please me but not if his niece needs something and that is posting a problem for me. I cannot understand why I stay with him when I known to walk away from things at the drop of a hat and thenn I have a trust issue with him and dont belive things when he speak them and that is not good for any relationship.

You must realise that you are putting two alpha males together in one space so someone have to give in, I hope the matter sort itself out by the time you guys move in and let your DH knows that before he knows it the time will past....if you bd on the 16 remember that the semen can live into you for upto five days and if you think you O on the timing is pretty good so I am keeping my fingers cross and please madam dont jinx yourself out.

RM03 , its only a day late so please dont get discourage if this happen with one child chances are it will happen again with the other. Some Women does not show a positive until a week after a miss period however your symptoms of flu could be a great indicator of good things to come. All the best to you.

It sounds like a really difficult situation for you to be in, Piece...In a committed relationship I feel like your partner should be number one- with the only exception being children. I don't know if I give him credit or would criticize him for putting his "niece" first. If she really has no one else and he is taking on the responsibilities of a father, then I think that proves what you've said about him...But if she has family that can and should be doing what he is, then that's a little different...He should be putting pressure on the people who should be her guardians to do what they are supposed to be doing. What is your current status with him? I can't imagine all the things going through your mind right now!

I seem to remember you saying you had a doctor's appointment on the 15th- how did it go? Any news?

As far as my DH and father- things seem to have cleared up a bit. Though I'm sure once we move in there will be other issues- I think this first hurdle is cleared. We shall see!
And thanks for your optimism...The past two months I have counted down days and stressed about every little symptom or feeling. I am really proud that I am NOT doing that this time. Just going about my life and hoping that around the 26th AF hasn't shown up. Ahh the waiting game! You know I will keep you posted!

Oh KLa you are such a sweetheart, I can feel your spirit whenever I read your post.
To be quite honest I cannot say what my status is with my so called BF we are suppose to be in a serious relationship and we are together about 70% of the time because he wants me all to himself at times and my mom wants me so my time is divided. However, when his niece is over I would just leave and give them space because as I said she has no manners and dislikes Jamaicans so before I have to kill her and throw her over in the fence into the sea I leave and that is a problem for me because she wants to come and live with him and I told him that if she comes I will go and thats it for us so I think he is caught between two women. he is a 46 year old man and I just think he should be able to stand up for himself and be a man. There are times when I get home and he is very angry more so if he has a problem at work and I am not going to stand for it...other times I just hate his guts and want to tell him to go f..k off but I dont use profanity. For the past two months he has been back on everything (late) in terms of bill payment and to the point that he is not feeding himself so I assisted which I dont mind but then I heard him telling her on the phone that he had just send 890 to her, and I am thinking you have home payment, bank payments etc and you are draining your accounts for this young lady...her school fee was 8500 for the term + housing+ travelling etc and every week he has to send money to her. I dont mind if he was paying the same amount of attention to his other nieces and nephews but he hardly look at them and this girl mother he hates with a passion who happens to be his eldest sister and he would not give her or the other children a chance for nothing but here he is worried about this girl and when she does anything he has to find somewhere for her to live..not even his parents wants anything to do with her and last week when he thought she was in school was here for money again..I am not his only relationship that is ending because of this girl, all relationship he has been involved in ended because of her and no man would allow a niece to end his relationship and have him single because I will be going. On Sunday he was talking about sellling his home and further away, he also was talking about marriage and how the assets are shared even when children are involved. There is a policy in the Bahamas that once a person married a person 50% of whatever one has is pass onto the other partner and if children is involved wheather inside the marriage or outside they are entitle to share in the assets of the couple and I have a business, several parcels of land and building in a gated community including two duplexes apartment, I have no children and I would be damn if I marry him and share with that brat..maybe another child or if I was married to someone and they have kids outside who have manners but not that.

Anyway on to happier story...I am glad that DH and your dad is getting on a bit better maybe it will calm once they are in the house together. I will be praying that AF stay away on the 26 and for the nine months for you. Cant you see you are getting lots of practice when your little one comes along you will be fit as a fiddle.

My appointment was reschedule for April 24 which is Friday because my doctor is gout of town,, he is at some conference..cant wait to see what is causing my stomach to bloat like this. If I am pregnant I am happy to know that I can take care of the child without him there in the picture if he wants no part of it. Anyway currently I am NTNP so I taking it one step at a time.

Kla826 take care and hug your hubby, enjoy your day and how do you plan on spending your weekend or you having a long holiday this weekend?

Hi Piece- sorry for the delayed response! We have been packing like crazy and I haven't gotten much time online. That sounds like a pretty complicated situation you are involved in. From our conversations, you seem like a woman who knows what she wants from life and who already has a lot going for her... You don't need to settle for less than what you want/deserve. That situation with his niece just sounds crazy complicated and I don't know how the issues you metioned could be fixed or even changed. Can I ask how old you are? If he's 46- you seem (to me) to be quite a bit younger and it doesn't sound like you need a man to take care of you so, quite plainly- screw him!

We had dinner at my parents tonight for my dads birthday and everything went very well. Big move in should be all settled by next week so let the good times roll! Hahaha! Wont be in our new house until the end of October, so we have a long stretch ahead of us! Like you said, if I manage the moods of the two men in my life, kids with be a piece of cake... Right?!

As far as the baby situation, I am planning to test on Friday the 24th i think. It's before AF is due, but we are going camping and I want to have a few adult beverages if I can! Looks like the 24th will be a big day for us both! FXd for us both. Last month I had some crazy PMS symptoms about 12 days before AF came, and not so this month. Thankful for that, because it was PMS from hell! Not sure how long I wouldn't lasted without medication if PMS was going to be like that every month.

Look forward to hearing from you soon and hope you had a good weekend!

Oh Kla, I was seriously thinking of sending you a private message because I am so accustom to seeing your post on here that its like a fish out of water without you on board. I am younger than DF and have decided to end it with him and move on with my life. I will forward to him on Tuesday his house keys. I know its going to take some healing and time because we both have good times together.

Trust me the kids are a piece of cake when compare to the adults kids, they are worst and more stubborn. Just keep the egos at bay and remember to spend equal time with each one in the day. No drinking after testing madam, would not want to harm the little one that is baking in there now. My temp drop below the coverline yesterday and jump .8 today the highest it ever jumped so maybe that is good. I wake up in the mornings with extreme growling in my stomach.

You are now how many days past ovulation? I am one week so I guess the 24/5 would be ideal to test. Fingers cross for us and good luck to you also enjoy the weekend.

I know, I disappeared for a bit- I'm sorry! I have this site set up to email me whenever there is a new post and for whatever reason is hasn't been...So I didn't know you'd posted! I am so PROUD of you for being strong enough to not settle for less than what you deserve. I'm sure it will be hard- ending a relationship always is and especially so since I know you want children, but better a little pain now than a lifetime!

I don't plan to drink if I test positive, don't worry! I will be around 11-12 DPO I think on Friday so hopefully I will not be wondering all weekend. I know that the people I am camping with will wonder what's up if I'm not drinking, so I just want to be sure! Today is either 7 or 8 DPO by my estimation, though I don't use OPKs or temp or anything- so I am gauging largely on cramps and EWCM. What does a .8 temp jump mean? Sorry, I haven't done any tracking or charting that is that involved (YET- though I am getting close!). I hope it means GOOD things for you!

FXd for both of us...Unfortunately for me I don't know how much BDing will be happing for the next 5 months since we will likely be living with my parents so I am hoping this is the month- though I'm not feeling very optimistic. We shall see! Hope you are doing well and look forward to hearing from you soon :)

Hey lady how are you, it is so strange that the others have left and could not drop a note to say how they are doing... people I tell ya, anyway I am here to keep us company.

You are I are the same day past ovulation and that is 8, like you and I dont want to be optimistic only to be disappointed again. A .8 temp is a major spike in tempt meaining that the body get warmer which should have been a good indicator that maybe something is cooking in the oven however I was let down again when my temp drop by more than 12 points which is not good. (The cooler your body the less likely of pregnancy, the higher the temp the more chances of pregnancy).

I am praying that there is a little bean in the making for you which would put both you and DH mind at ease in term of BDing at your parents house.

Enjoy the hiking and friends this weekend.

I know what you mean! I feel like I follow other peoples lives so closely on these boards that when they stop replying it makes me sad that I can't know what's happened! Well- like you, I'm here for good :)

Thanks for explaining the temp thing, though I'm sorry about your drop! I'm starting to feel some PMS-like symptoms: crampy, sore boobs... so I'm losing hope. It is so frustrating to think that stable, adjusted women like us can't seem to get pregnant but so many people have a one night stand and BAM there it is! So many people that can't support or just don't raise there kids can't seem to STOP having babies and here we are struggling to get just one! Ugh! AND then there's the waiting game! The time between when O happens and AF arrives or testing time... Seems like TORTURE. At this point, I kind of just want AF to show so I can move on, ya know? Sorry for my negative rant- I'm a little feisty today. There have been some issues with the closing date on the sale of our house and it's driving me NUTS not knowing when we actually need to be out.

I appreciate your prayers and will send some your way, as well! Thanks for being a good listener (reader? hahaha!) and letting me VENT because that is what I needed today!

:hug::hug::hug:Miss Kla, vent all you want I am here to read and what you are currently going through I have been through so many times I have stop counting. If you ever see my TTC journal on countdowntopregnancy you would think I work for al queda. I get fed up when I see young girls with kids they cannot take care off and coming to my door asking for $5/10 or even tampon but have seven children with six different fathers. I say its one of the injustice in this world, cause who decides who gets to have kids and who don't have no idea how to go about it..maybe God himself needs to take over again. I always like to say don't staring singing until AF shows her ugle head because sometime pregnancy symptoms can come off as AF symptoms. My fingers are cross for you and I truly hope this is your month.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I just cant understand some people they want support when they are ttc and is a pain in the butt but the minute a BFP comes there way they are gone nowhere to be seen and not even a thanks for being a good support or popping in to say how things is doing, nothing nada. However if a complication or MC happen they are back on the board saying "hello, I a back" expecting to take up where they left off like nothing went down and start with their problem again. So I guess the members on the board must forget their issues and deal with them again...hello don't think so.. People are just selfish.:growlmad:

Sorry to hear about the deal with the house hopefully it can be sorted out soon enough and you my dear don't need to worry yourself more than you have to. How is the family getting along and your kids they must be precious.

I am CD24 still a way off to officially test, tested today because I was having some symptoms that I really did not notice..now better but hey what the heck it was a cheapie anyway and it was a negative..did not feel anyway about it. Stop stressing myself too much. It is raining like crazy with loud thunder and lightening so I am in bed loving every minute of it. Once again fingers cross for you.

Thanks for the kind ear (eyes? haha!), and all the hugs and babydust I appreciate it! I am far less testy today, thankfully! :) Almost caved and tested but I am really aiming to wait until Friday which is 11dpo. AF is due around Monday- so we shall see! I am still feeling off-and-on crampy- very similar to AF cramps so I'm still not feeling very positive.

Your comment about al queda made me giggle!!! We live near a somewhat rough city and my husband is a firefighter...He tells me stories about women who are giving birth to baby number 4, 5 + and there are no fathers around or the women are so drugged up they don't even know they are in labor. Disgusting! Kids at school make me sad too- when you see them come in dirty, spelling of cigarette smoke...So sad. There are so many of them I would LOVE to take home. Though at this time of year, they are definitely precious but also getting a little NUTS. We live in an area with very long winters and now that the weather has warmed up they just want summer vacation and to be outside. They are getting squirrely and so am I!

Sorry about your negative- though like you said- it's still very early. I am keeping my FX'd for us both....This will end up being the lucky thread all those other women disappeared from! Haha!

Kla, those other women are already missing something very precious. A close knit bond and I just look at them as selfish persons and truly tells you the nature of the individuals. I am no longer optimistic because fertility friend and CTP and MMC have all remove my ovulation line and have me as not ovulating this cycle. So that's a bust for me, I kind of expected it though because nothing in my life ever happen easy and if it is something to make me happy its most certainly not going to happen so I have no idea why I keep feeling myself. If it is to disgrace me and make me unhappy, I can bet it would happen. I am keeping my FX for you and will always be here as your support.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:I am so sorry to hear that, Piece! Like you told me though- it's not over until the witch flies...Though the resources you've used are all valuable, they are NOT the be all, end all. It is so easy to get discouraged (believe me, I'm there) and I know that, especially with the relationship change, it must be really hard for you- but you can't lose hope. I got a fortune cookie the other day and the message inside read "Time is natures way of making sure everything doesn't happen at once" and I keep TRYING to tell myself to listen to that...It's true. As much as we want something, there may be a higher reason for why it can't happen exactly when we want and I am trying to hold strong to the believe that things will happen the way they are meant to. I truly believe that, in your case, this is also true!!
We were definitely lucky to stumble across each other on this thread. It was a right place right time thing- I think it was meant to be :)

I hope you cheer up and know that I am here for you!!! HANG IN THERE- Things will turn around!

Hmmm, isn't it funny how things turn around, the other day I was up in high spirits and now today I am down in the dumps. Thanks your for those words of encouragements it really put some life back into me somewhat. I do go through this phase at times when I get discourage. I have been trying for so long to get a child that I was willing to put up with crap to get pregnant. Older friend was by me this evening and wanted to know if I want him to be a bit more than friends and how I feel, I think I might just give in just so that I could indeed get pregnant the problem is that he is 65 so one of to think of the child welfare. I am so tired, confuse and desperate at the moment for a child that I am willing to try anything.

Thank you so much for being my friend and listening to me and I thank God for allowing us to meet the way we have. I never think things happens by chance I think it happen for a reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->