Any one have to wait until after AF is late for a BFP?

Mmmmm very interesting thread lol; I knew someone last time ttc that was nearly 8 weeks before getting a BFP , but I reckoned it must be very rare.
Nice to hear that it does happen -I too am late for AF with strange symptoms and getting BFN's - Going to wait a few more days before testing now and trying to patiently wait it out.

Good luck to you KLa826; hope you get your BFP xx When was AF due?

Hard to say for sure when she was due, as I was on the BCP for 8 years and this is only month 2. Today would be CD 33 and she hasn't come yet- if she is "regular" she would have been here this past Tues 3/23 or Wednesday 3/24- but NOTHING. I tested Wednesday and it was a BFN. Going to wait until Sunday and if she doesn't show up before then. When was she due for you?

I was on Nuvaring for 3 1/2 years and it took my body about 2 months to get back on track I thought for sure I was pregnant within the first try but come to find out it was just my body adjusting from the BC I found out that a lot of women had pregnancy symptoms after stopping there BCP or Nuvaring...I started taking Vitex because last time we ttc about 4 years ago I went off the BCP and I had like 3 periods in a year and nothing happened for us..So this time I decided to take matters into my own hands and started the Vitex and multi Vitamin and extra B6!! This is my second month of regularity with my ovulation and AF so I am very excited that things seem to be going back to normal quickly!! I think BC should be outlawed for what it does to our bodies!! I will never ever go back on it again!! Good luck to you hun and :dust: to all!!!!!!!

Rachel- thanks for your input! I had slightly irregular cycles before BCP so im sure it's going to be a bumpy ride adjusting to life without BCP keeping me sane. It really felt like 2 solid weeks of PMS... Yay :p
I'm taking a multi vitamin with frolic acid, but what is Vitex?

Hi everyone,

Wannabubba#4, February is great month for a baby my dad was born on the 29th, they are great people of that month.

Kla826, A teacher wow! Amazing dealing with little ones, may I ask what age group and I am going to be praying that when I read your post, I will be reading about a bfp.

AFM:
Starting spotting Sunday night and half of Monday. Monday evening AF showed and stop very early this morning. However she showed up with alot of unusual symptoms like feeling dizzy when standing up all of yesterday, feet and ankle swollening and unexplain weight gain including extra, extra large breast, anyway she has stopped so maybe I can get on with some baby dancing and hopefully something will happen next month.

I am keeping my FX for all of us ladies on this board.

Sorry to hear she got to you, too, Piece! She had similar spotting, stopping, for me as well but hit like a ton of bricks Monday and Tuesday. Today is more manageable and "normal." I also had crazy symptoms that I usually don't have- do maybe there is something in the air ?! We also had a crazy full moon and I hear that can impact our cycles.
I teach 2nd grade which is 7-8 year olds. For a while, I wasn't even sure I wanted to have kids with 21+ in my daily life, but after a few friends started - my tune quickly changed.

Do you use an OPK or chart you bbt? I haven't don't any of that yet but have read that BDing every other day during cd's 10-18 is a pretty safe way to operate. I warned my DH ;-)

Sorry to hear she got to you, too, Piece! She had similar spotting, stopping, for me as well but hit like a ton of bricks Monday and Tuesday. Today is more manageable and "normal." I also had crazy symptoms that I usually don't have- do maybe there is something in the air ?! We also had a crazy full moon and I hear that can impact our cycles.
I teach 2nd grade which is 7-8 year olds. For a while, I wasn't even sure I wanted to have kids with 21+ in my daily life, but after a few friends started - my tune quickly changed.

Do you use an OPK or chart you bbt? I haven't don't any of that yet but have read that BDing every other day during cd's 10-18 is a pretty safe way to operate. I warned my DH ;-)

Hi KLa826, I seriously believe that next month is going to be a positive one for us so I am keeping my ten fingers and toes cross for us. Yes I chart with ferility friend, mymonthlycycle and countdowntopregnancy, I like to cross check and finds that MMC tends to give an accurate cycle and FF pinpoint ovulation exactly.

I did not want children as well because I was full of myself and used to model including commerical so I did not want to spoil my body until I got pregnant with my son. I love children and think they are so cute at that age and have a mind of there own, they always keep you on your toes, lots of exercise and young minds to mold..you have a hand in it.

I agree about a crazy moon affecting the cycles because I have never had something like this one before. Looks like we are cycle buddies so we can exchange ideas, oh tweet..

Hi KLa826, I seriously believe that next month is going to be a positive one for us so I am keeping my ten fingers and toes cross for us. Yes I chart with ferility friend, mymonthlycycle and countdowntopregnancy, I like to cross check and finds that MMC tends to give an accurate cycle and FF pinpoint ovulation exactly.

I did not want children as well because I was full of myself and used to model including commerical so I did not want to spoil my body until I got pregnant with my son. I love children and think they are so cute at that age and have a mind of there own, they always keep you on your toes, lots of exercise and young minds to mold..you have a hand in it.

I agree about a crazy moon affecting the cycles because I have never had something like this one before. Looks like we are cycle buddies so we can exchange ideas, oh tweet..

I agree! Here's to hoping May is "THE MONTH" for us both! This past PMS cycle led me to Fertility Friend- so I started tracking symptoms there, but I haven't done anything with my BBT or using OPK's yet. I want to stay as low-stress as I can and I'm afraid that if I start doing all that I will get more nerved up? For now, I'm just tracking cycle days and trying to pay attention to my CM and ovulation symptoms.

Teaching is really wonderful- but EXHAUSTING for sure! I try to explain to my DH what it's like always having someone (or 10, 15, 20 someones!) need your attention all day long... He doesn't get it! Haha! But the rewards are definitely worth the headaches. I am missing my nightly glass (glasses...) of wine though! Trying to cut back now that we are TTC! That's really cool that you modeled- I bet you could be one of those super-hot mom models in the commercials, now! :)

I am not sure I believe it yet but it appears that AF has already left the building for me. Seems super short, but I guess since Sunday night- Tuesday night was so heavy, it sort of makes sense. She used to visit for 5 solid days. Oh well! BTW, my name is Kim!

Hi Kim I am Nay and was indeed a very popular person at the time because I have long limbs, long legs, long arms and long torso so you can imagine the sight I was and now I am abit solid (heavy) not obese. I would love to teach and knows it must be wonderful and everyday is a new challenge for you. I find that most men dont understand they thinks that the job a woman do is nothing compare to them and we can handle everything. My part-time BF thinks that I can do work, house work and errands and still have time to make love to him three times a night because I am not tired. They do not understand the effort it takes...men. I wish they would understand what it is we are going through to have a baby then carry it to terms the wear and tears and still take care and love our men.

I am not going to lie, BBT charting is taxing and stressful, because you are looking at every little jump or decline and thinking there is a meaning to it, having to get up at a specific time each morning or ensuring that you get a minimum of three hours sleep.

I would indeed be very nice to have you for a cycle buddy where we can share out symptoms and emotions. You are the best.

I think I'm 13 dpo but still no signs of Af,.. I caved in and took a test this morning BFN, but I didn't get a positive with my daughter until I was 5 weeks so I'm not stressing until Af shows lol This is only our first month ttcing though, I can't get my hopes up too high!

Wish you all the best Myers13, I am praying that AF stays away from you and you get your BFP soon FX.

KLa826 how are you...I dont think that we really had a period because I am still having pregnancy symptoms and my period stopped yesterday, what about you are you going through the same thing? Maybe we both need to do some blood works, what do you think? or could it be a fake pregnancy symptoms.

Myers- FXd for you! Please keep us posted :) I think it's in our nature as women to get our hopes up!

Piece- I hope that's the case for you but I am pretty much sure AF hit me. She was a bit shorter than usual, but made up for it by hitting me hard! If you arent sure then you should definitely get blood work taken to check it out!

Still No Af, but nothing new here, I never have regular cycles, but normally even if I don't bleed I have all the symptoms of Af, atleast cramping, bloating, and achiness, and nothing!!! I'm not spotting either, But I took a Dollar tree test with fmu today & still bfn :/ Weird, but waiting it out, didn't get a Bfp with my daughter until almost 5 weeks along! PRAYING~~~

Still No Af, but nothing new here, I never have regular cycles, but normally even if I don't bleed I have all the symptoms of Af, atleast cramping, bloating, and achiness, and nothing!!! I'm not spotting either, But I took a Dollar tree test with fmu today & still bfn :/ Weird, but waiting it out, didn't get a Bfp with my daughter until almost 5 weeks along! PRAYING~~~

Glad to hear she's staying away, Myers! I've read that no symptoms if you normally have symptoms is a good sign so I am keeping my fingers crossed for you! Pleae continue to keep us updated!

I'm hoping I get a bfp soon, I'm feeling very overwhelmed right now not knowing weather I should just forget it and accept the bfn's and wait for signs of O this month, or keep being a poasaholic!! LOL I will keep you updated :)

KLa826, How arw you this wonderful Sunday?... trying to. will myself to go to church.

Enjoy ur day

KLa826, How arw you this wonderful Sunday?... trying to. will myself to go to church.

Enjoy ur day

I'm doing just fine- the weather has finally turned as we have some sunshine and warmth, which is just lovely! Planning to spend the day packing and preparing for our big move in a few weeks. Did AF ever pay you a visit, or did you get blood work done?

Myers- its so frustrating, the waiting, the games we play with ourselves... Try and take it one day at a time :)

Kla826, I thought of you on Sunday and how wonderful it must be to have your own home. Have DH start looking forward to be with your parents or what.

AF came but in such a weird way, spotting, light, medium/light and spotting. for the other five days a very light stain when wipe after peeing. My stomach is now getting harder and bigger, starting to hate DF, still have breast tingling. My doctor wants me to do blood works but not to see if I am pregnant but to see what is causing the weakness.
I am now on CD10.

How are you doing? Anything we can hold our FX on? I am rooting like crazy for you..

Ladies!! I got 3 BFP's this morning!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS MYERS!!! So happy for you! How long did you end up waiting after AF was due to see a BFP? Hopefully yours is the first of a few more BFPs to come :)

Piece- Sorry to hear things aren't working out the way you'd like. Any answers since your last post about what's going on?
DH is tolerating the idea of living with my parents well- surprisingly. The thought of not having a mortgage payment for a few months is very appealing to him! I am around CD 14 now- and thinking I am very close to "O" if it hasn't already BDd on CD8&12- now he's starting a night cycle and I have plans both days so who knows. May might not be my month afterall! That's life, right? We shall see!

Myers13, CO NGRATULATION on the BFP may I ask how long you have been trying and did you have any strange or lack thereof of symptoms?

KLa826, that just both of us to do something very soon :), I am on CD12, with strange temp. one day up the other down, this morning woke with cramping and a feeling like AF is on her way but nothing. Dont think I will be BDing over the weekend so I guess I am also out for the month. My appointment for the blood work is not until the 21st of this month. I have also being a bit depressed and sad for no reason at all and not trusting DF. I swear I feel like I would after O...I am just to scared to take another HPT and thought I would wait until AF is due this month again or when I take my pap smear this the 15th of this month.

I guess we will have to come up with something soon to speed things along hmm.

CONGRATULATIONS MYERS!!! So happy for you! How long did you end up waiting after AF was due to see a BFP? Hopefully yours is the first of a few more BFPs to come :)

Piece- Sorry to hear things aren't working out the way you'd like. Any answers since your last post about what's going on?
DH is tolerating the idea of living with my parents well- surprisingly. The thought of not having a mortgage payment for a few months is very appealing to him! I am around CD 14 now- and thinking I am very close to "O" if it hasn't already BDd on CD8&12- now he's starting a night cycle and I have plans both days so who knows. May might not be my month afterall! That's life, right? We shall see!

Thanks ladies!! I didn't get a BFP until 21 dpo!! I kept testing every few days and after the 4th I decided to wait it out, I got slammed with 4 days of migraines following, Sorry TMI but very bad runs! Zero spotting since my last period. I also had light cramps on the 9th and then on the 10th so I decided to test, I took 2 $tree tests, & then a Frer to be sure & all were positive! :) Hoping to see more bfp's!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->