Any one have to wait until after AF is late for a BFP?

Aww that's wonderful news moni!!! Your little boy could have the same birthday as my ds! He was my first baby and was born on May 11th!! Super exciting on the chromosome results as well!! Congrats!!

It looks like everything's coming up milhouse! He he he
So glad things are going along smoothly for you amanda! Lovely lovely news :) are you going to find out baby's sex too?
Congratulations moni, a baby boy 👶. How perfect! So glad your harmony test came back low risk! How wonderful!! Would those chromosome tests include downs or autism or delays? My little girl has autism and global development delay!
Thank you for keeping me updated! If you feel harrassed just let me know and i wont hassle you ladies :) just love hearing sweet lovely news :)
Take care,
Hayley :)

It looks like everything's coming up milhouse! He he he
So glad things are going along smoothly for you amanda! Lovely lovely news :) are you going to find out baby's sex too?
Congratulations moni, a baby boy 👶. How perfect! So glad your harmony test came back low risk! How wonderful!! Would those chromosome tests include downs or autism or delays? My little girl has autism and global development delay!
Thank you for keeping me updated! If you feel harrassed just let me know and i wont hassle you ladies :) just love hearing sweet lovely news :)
Take care,
Hayley :)

Hey Paige's momma, nope we are waiting for the delivery room surprise!! It's our last baby so we thought it would be fun! No worries I don't feel harassed at all!! I'm just so bad for remembering to come back to update. Reminders are definitely a good thing for me!!

every woman and every pregnancy is different and each pregnancy produces hcg differently. some show really soon, others later or not at all. it varies widely and not all women receive a BFP, as long as there is no AF then there is hope x

The harmony test covers chromosomal disorders like downs. I don't think anything can predict on the autism spectrum...my nephew has aspergers.

Hey ladies! I actually remembered to come say hi!! Lol will be 36 weeks on Monday coming... I am definitely feeling it now I feel like a beached whale haha oh well not much longer now thank goodness. How is everyone else doing? Any fun plans for Christmas?

Wow Amanda - getting close! Can't wait to hear the good news soon. (My bday is the 22nd...)

Wow Amanda - getting close! Can't wait to hear the good news soon. (My bday is the 22nd...)

Wanna hear something funny?! I had my son at 38 weeks and Dec 22nd I will be exactly 38 weeks!! Haha it's totally possible!! And your lil one is due really close to my son's bday!! Crazy eh?

I am soo excited for this baby!! It's so tough not knowing the gender this time around! I'm soo impatient now!

I don't know how you held out - I found out at 11 weeks!!!

Hey ladies!! Our yellow bump turned BLUE on December 16th at 10:41am!! We named him Oliver. He was determined to be 36+3 when he was born but he was already 7lbs 2oz!! Kinda happy he didn't go to term now LOL!! I am SO in love!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 1
Congrats Amanda - that is hubby's number one choice for a name for our son!! Oliver Max to be exact!!

Oh how beautiful! Congratulations Amanda! How lovely :) your little boy shares his bday with my hubby :)
He looks just devine.
Thank you for posting a pic :)
How are you feeling?
How are you going moni?
Hope you're all well xxx

Oh how beautiful! Congratulations Amanda! How lovely :) your little boy shares his bday with my hubby :)
He looks just devine.
Thank you for posting a pic :)
How are you feeling?
How are you going moni?
Hope you're all well xxx

I honestly feel amazing. I have felt normal since 2 weeks postpartum! My lo sleeps through the night besides one 2am feeding. He has gained 1lb and 7oz since birth putting him at 8lbs 9oz now!! Lol so needless to say feeding is going very well also hahaha. My little Ollie also shares his birthday with my older sister! December 16th is certainly a special day!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 2
Cutey pie!!

Things are going well with me. Cant believe it is already January!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->