Any one testing around 19/04/10

I just started to get AF like feeling down below... and in my tummy, but not typical cramping though.... I am 10DPO and AF is ALWAYS spot on... any thoughts??

Thats how i feel today. Im 10 dpov and i feel like AF is on her way. I dont normally get any crampings until AF has shown her ugly head. I feel quite heavy down there today and have very slight cramping every now and then. Good luck xxxxx :hugs:

Same here..i keep running to the loo to check.. I normally only get AF cramps the day of AF... so hopefully this is implantation for us..
I see you have 3 kids.. have you ever tracked your cervical position??

I would also like to join if I may.

My first pregnancy six years ago was a lovely surprise so I am not really sure what to expect this early on! But I have been having similar symptoms like sore bb's and lots of cm (sorry tmi!)

AF is due 19/04, but I am trying hard not to purchase any tests, but after reading superdrug have a bogof on theirs I am tempted to buy a few (I will definitely turn into a paos addict!!!!!).

I wish all you ladies all the luck in the world x x x x

Hahaha I haven't bought any for the same reason. Trying to hold off too. If this cycle is 28 days long I would be testing on 19/04 too. But I am 10dpo so will probably 'have' to test this weekend sometime lol

fingers crossed for you :dust:

check out this website ladies!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/earlypregnancysymptoms/chart_dpo.php?dpo=10

check out this website ladies!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/earlypregnancysymptoms/chart_dpo.php?dpo=10

How amusing that the prevalence of symptoms corresponds to the natural surge of hormones in most fertile cycles at that time. ;-)

well still :bfn: for me. the only symptoms i have are sore boobs but it was the only symptom i had before my :bfp: in december so i'm keeping my fingers crossed xxxx

I think I'm out :( I'm still having symptoms but my cp was very high closed and soft (never felt this so soft) and now its lower still kinda hard to reach but harder. I just don't think its my month.

Same here..i keep running to the loo to check.. I normally only get AF cramps the day of AF... so hopefully this is implantation for us..
I see you have 3 kids.. have you ever tracked your cervical position??

Hello, can you tell me what tracking your cervical position is ? I have never heard of it. It sounds painfull lol. :hugs: xxx

I'm very bloated and gassy and I'm spilling out of my newly fitted nursing bra... grrr. Thinking I may be getting AF back more than being pg, bleurgh.

I don't feel anything this morning. So frustrating!!!! Hoping the next few days go fast for us all!!!!!!!
:hug:

I did a test today and got faint line on an HPT !!! I have AF like cramps since yesterday ..but no bleeding.. hope it gets darker(the line)! my temp has gone up too! FXed

FXd for you wishingforabub. I want to test really bad but haven't been to the store which is helping. Might test today don't think i can wait any longer.

I want to test too, only thing stopping me is I haven't bought any testing kits yet. I am going to test sometime over the weekend I think. I am due between Friday and Monday. Having a few cramps so really unsure which way the test will turn out.

:dust: to everyone

Hiya, it says on my ticker 5 days until testing does that mean its the earliest i can test??
xx

still waiting, been a bit irritable recently and weary, but it could very well be AF on her way.

Going to wait until the weekend to test, AF due probably sunday so will wait till Monday to test.

FX for everyone

hi there plz can some explian the abbrevations ......im lost hahahhaha!!! MMC i know that one, but confused on the rest plz help me lol

im also testing on the 20th...i ov tested from day 6 and was havin weak positives from 4th april..had intercourse 5th.....and had very strong positive on the 7th!!!! so may have a possible preg test fingers crossed.

dpo - days past ovulation
bfn - big fat negative
bfp - big fat positive
ic - internet cheapie tests
fmu - first moring urine
opk - ovulation stick
hpt - home pregnancy test

thats a few to get you started xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics