Any one testing around 19/04/10

thanks luckyD.. i dont chart or use OPK's... we BD almost every day!! :) this is only cycle 2 for me..will u test early or wait for AF ?

Wow, every day! You are amazing..we could never keep that up (literally!).

I try not to test early, it's too depressing to keep seeing BFN - not to mention expensive. So I am going to wait. AF should be due between Friday and Sunday, so will wait til Sunday or Monday to test. How about you?

I Might as well give up now, DH just got sperm test results - no sperm found - not dead or anything else - just none! Might as well leave work and go and find a big bottle of wine - no point worrying about drinking now is there!

he has to re-do the test incase a fault, then referral to hospital Time is not on our side though - while I am 31, he is 46 and has an 18 year old, we have been together 10 years so his son is great and I love him so much, but not the same as my own baby.

Good luck you all - off to find very large bottle of Sauvignon Blanc! (not really!)

I am sure I will still symptom spot, how can you stop after all this time, but I will just be leading myself to more upset I expect. XXX

So sorry Step Mummy - big hugs to you :hugs:

Fingers crossed it was just a fault with the test xx

LuckyD AF is due this saturday... hopefully she will keep away. I don't intend on seeing her for a while :)
I am now 9DPO and all I seem to be getting is sore and tender BBS... that's it!!! What about you.
I have been taking my temp in the morning when I wake up with a digi therm., 3 days ago it was 37C, yesterday 36.8C, today 36.8C..no idea what that even means LOL

LuckyD AF is due this saturday... hopefully she will keep away. I don't intend on seeing her for a while :)
I am now 9DPO and all I seem to be getting is sore and tender BBS... that's it!!! What about you.
I have been taking my temp in the morning when I wake up with a digi therm., 3 days ago it was 37C, yesterday 36.8C, today 36.8C..no idea what that even means LOL

Yeah, I don't temp so I have no idea what that means either sorry!!

I am only 6/7DPO and am trying not to symptom spot...have had a crampy stomach all day today - but I have had that before and I wasn't pregnant, so don't want to read too much into it!

Do you normally have sore BBs? If not that could be a good sign for you! Hope so x

Well last month I had sore BBS. but it was different. This month the pain is constant every day and and I have had it for nearly 2 weeks now!!
Lets hope we get our BFPs this month. xx

today i felt wet (sorry tmi) so i looked and there were loads of white discharge and still there were a little stringey stuff aswell. Anyone else experienced this??

xx

Anyone tested early? lol
I might test tomorrow xx

Anyone tested early? lol
I might test tomorrow xx

:blush: Im guilty LOL!
7 dpo oops! I knew it would be neg but couldnt help myself as a whole new 25 ic's arrived on Saturday and hey I have so many.
I shouldnt be testing until Sunday or Monday
x

Anyone tested early? lol
I might test tomorrow xx

:blush: Im guilty LOL!
7 dpo oops! I knew it would be neg but couldnt help myself as a whole new 25 ic's arrived on Saturday and hey I have so many.
I shouldnt be testing until Sunday or Monday
x

hahaha you can poas every few hours with that many lol.
I haven't got any in. I would be poas all the time. So waiting till weekend before getting any.

I havent tested yet.. trying to wait till sunday.. but we shall see!

I keep finding myself secretly hoping for a BFP but we're definitely not ready for another and I don't think we've a chance in hell, hehehe, a girl can dream.

hi all an i join my af due 18th april .. but i did test the other day and got neg lol. but my temp went down yes and back up today so im praying it was implanting and got cramps sore boobs and backache xx

Hi mandy! you came over from the other thread? I see you on there.

Lots of babydust to you, me and everyone! Trying to stay positive and this is the first month of ttc after my mmc so really praying for a miracle.

Maaybe - YES 25! I also have 2 FRER and 2 cb digis and 30 ovulation sticks for next month. prepared!!!

i'm terrible, i have been testing since 7dpo :rofl: i'm not even going to pretend i will wait a few days to test again as i know damn well i will test in the morning lol! good luck ladies xxxx

Hi mandy! you came over from the other thread? I see you on there.

Lots of babydust to you, me and everyone! Trying to stay positive and this is the first month of ttc after my mmc so really praying for a miracle.

Maaybe - YES 25! I also have 2 FRER and 2 cb digis and 30 ovulation sticks for next month. prepared!!!

Your single handedly keeping them companies going :haha:

I was trying hard not to symptom spot but I couldn't help myself. Since 6 dpo I've been moody and today i cried over a song (it wasn't even sad). Lol. Super hungry and have a Runny nose.
I've had cramps the past 3 days and had a tiny bit of Orange/pink discharge in my panties. Im at 9 dpo so I'm praying this is implantation bleeding :)

I tell myself every month I'm not going to but my OH keeps pointing out little things so he is no help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->