Any one testing around 19/04/10

:bfn: for me today!!!! my ic's should arrive today so my evening will be spent linespotting under every lightbulb in my whole house :rofl:

Hi ladies i'm seeing if I can join you please a little late in the game though. AF is due on 17th and i'm hoping to wait til 19th to test if she hasn't caught me!

Had a bit of potential IB at 9/10 dpo and bbs have been a bit sore but not that bad really.

Hurry up :bfp: come and find me me please!

:bfn: for me today!!!! my ic's should arrive today so my evening will be spent linespotting under every lightbulb in my whole house :rofl:

Have you had any symptoms yet hon? 10 dpo is very early days still. Hopefully your BFP is just playing hide n seek with you!

:dust: to you and I hope that you get your :bfp:

today i felt wet (sorry tmi) so i looked and there were loads of white discharge and still there were a little stringey stuff aswell. Anyone else experienced this??

xx

Yes, I have! Not sure what to think about it...have definitely had more CM this month..but I remember having this a few cycles ago, so again trying not to read much into it...

I am 7/8DPO today and really not much going on. I don't really think it is my month to be honest. Very few symptoms, although I know it is still early days, but I just have a feeling that it won't happen this month. Hope I'm wrong!

hi ladies

so currently 10DPO... and only experiencing sore bbs still and some indigestion...so currently nothing to make me believe this month is it!! I get some very slight cramping every now and then but could be indigestion?
Also for those who are temping...just curious.. when does your temp drop when AF is on her way??

af is due on the 19th for me. But im probably not going to be able to resist testing earlier.

hi my name lizz and my story is very similar to yours so i thought id say hi! Lol i have a 3 almost 4 in aug bby gurl and we are ttc since the beginning of the yr! Hopeing its a boy this time!

I'm achy and sneezy and hot and shivering and don't feel at all like testing. :-( Which probably means I should! But I think I will be patient this month and wait until the 16th or the 17th to start testing.

Oh the symptom spotting!!!

since saturday I have been really tired, sunday I fell asleep on the sofa after lunch (unheard of for me unless I am ill)

went to see my Mum last night and the first words out her mouth were, "are you pregnant" - No help when I am trying not to get my hopes up and still 5 days away from AF due date.

FX for everyone

Hello Ladies!! I'm am going crazy just like the rest of you, I hate waiting!! I am 11dpo but the doc says I need to wait longer to test because I had trigger shots?? Anybody been through this. I really want to test but scared to get a fake BFP!! UGGG What do you all think?? Good luck to all of us that we get our BFP's this month!!

I'm due AF 21st April so earliest I can test is 16th - but I so want to test earlier! And its our first try for our first baby. I have been feeling weird though, hungry, going to the loo alot, achey legs and I could sleep for ever!! so fingers crossed ! and to you all xxx

You all have so many symptoms! I caught first cycle with T so my symptom spotting came to something, no idea how I'd cope month after month, I'd probably read into everything but everything you're all saying sounds so hopeful symtom wise, hope you all get bfps!

You all have so many symptoms! I caught first cycle with T so my symptom spotting came to something, no idea how I'd cope month after month, I'd probably read into everything but everything you're all saying sounds so hopeful symtom wise, hope you all get bfps!

Well the thing is, the symptoms are the same for a non-successful but fertile cycle up until post-implantation as a successful one! So when we experience subfertility and suddenly have different symptoms than before.... :thumbup: That difference might mean we finally have a chance!

today i felt wet (sorry tmi) so i looked and there were loads of white discharge and still there were a little stringey stuff aswell. Anyone else experienced this??

xx

Yes, I have! Not sure what to think about it...have definitely had more CM this month..but I remember having this a few cycles ago, so again trying not to read much into it...

I am 7/8DPO today and really not much going on. I don't really think it is my month to be honest. Very few symptoms, although I know it is still early days, but I just have a feeling that it won't happen this month. Hope I'm wrong!

Aww PMA lady!!!!! I can talk LOL!

Not long to go now, feeling nervous. PRESSURE is on with everyone knowing your testing. Last time I just walked home from work via a chemist after someone commented on my clumsyness at work. BFP alone in my loo and shocked! was amazing feeling but so different from what will happen this time.

well i still waiting for my ics to turn up so im going out later to superdrug lol .. then if i can wait ill test tommorow mornin, lol .. gl and ty everyone welcoming me here ur all great xxxxxxx

well i still waiting for my ics to turn up so im going out later to superdrug lol .. then if i can wait ill test tommorow mornin, lol .. gl and ty everyone welcoming me here ur all great xxxxxxx

Hopefully superdrug have the bogofs still on the tests. I got 4 for 2 and saving them. Using Ic's at the weekend and go from there! I was thinking earlier......maybe I should ban testing until AF is 3 days late. Save money and heartache. Like I said, was thinking AND WONT HAPPEN lol

Me im testing on the 17th. Good luck everyone :hugs: xxxx

I just started to get AF like feeling down below... and in my tummy, but not typical cramping though.... I am 10DPO and AF is ALWAYS spot on... any thoughts??

I would also like to join if I may.

My first pregnancy six years ago was a lovely surprise so I am not really sure what to expect this early on! But I have been having similar symptoms like sore bb's and lots of cm (sorry tmi!)

AF is due 19/04, but I am trying hard not to purchase any tests, but after reading superdrug have a bogof on theirs I am tempted to buy a few (I will definitely turn into a paos addict!!!!!).

I wish all you ladies all the luck in the world x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->