any one with a child fatlure to thrive ?

hotsexymum

mum of 4
Reaction score
any one with a child fatlure to thrive ? harry is 10 months and 14,and 5 and half oz , he is not stitting up 0r cralwing , has tube feed every night what i do , any on hear on tube feeding or same thing

Niamh was tube fed every 3 hours till she was 10 weeks old but not because she was failing to thrive but because she has pierre robin sequence and a cleft palate. Hope Harry is able to have his tube out soon, i hated tube feeding, hope your coping with it ok.

My son has a g-tube and is fed every meal with it because he aspirates liquids into his lungs when he swallows (he was 16 weeks premature and has complications from that).

He also had a ng tube when he was in the hospital so I have dealt with both.

I hope Harry can have his tube out soon. Do they know why he is failing to thrive?

My son has a g-tube and is fed every meal with it because he aspirates liquids into his lungs when he swallows (he was 16 weeks premature and has complications from that).

He also had a ng tube when he was in the hospital so I have dealt with both.

I hope Harry can have his tube out soon. Do they know why he is failing to thrive?

no not yet am back at hospital monday and they have not said how long he has to have the tube , harry will be 1 in sep:hugs:

Any chance he has reflux? Does he spit up at all? I may suggest they do an upper GI study to maybe see if he isn't actually producing spit up..he could be silently refluxing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->