Any Other 6.5month Old Babies Not STTN?

babys hit a growth spurt at 6 months old (or just before or just after) it can completely mess with bedtime sleeping, as they get hungrier quicker so may wake for more milk.

My LO is 6 months 1 week, he hit the spurt just before the 6month mark, and started waking every night for an extra feed, id give himt he feed in the dark quiet room and not talk to him, and put him straight back down. and hed self settle back to sleep again.

he had his shots yesterday and woke 7 times last night with a fever so im exhausted today!

I did notice he started waking at 4am every morning for a while at 5 months though, and id go to him, then i realised going to him was a mistake, so i stopped and he'd go back to sleep. hoping in a few days when hes feeling better he goes back to STTN.

Ellie's 8.5 months and still doesn't regularly STTN. Maybe one week in the last month she'll sleep through and then it'll all go to pot. Before 7 months she didn't STTN at all!

Florrie slept brilliantly till she hit about 4 months, now she's up 5 or 6 times a night.

Firstly, can i just ask what the abrv STTN means?

Alfie is been a nightmare at night at the mo, waking up all the time wanting to chat & play for hours on end. my OH is on the settee at mo & i'm herdly getting anysleep :(

What is sleep regression?

It means sleeping through the night hun xxxx:thumbup:

Bella still gets up at least twice during the night for feeds. The last few nights have been terrible...she's up like every 1-2 hours and I feel like I'm a walking zombie from lack of sleep.

Walking Zombie is sooooo true :haha::haha: x

Our LO has never slept through -not once. She has a set routine in the day but at night she has a bottle at 6, sleeps at 6.30, then every night differs. Sometimes shes awake every hour, sometime she ll sleep until 2am then wake up. Sometimes, she ll get up at 5 - sometimes 7!?:wacko: Sometimes shell wake babbling all night, sometimes she ll cry! Its always been this way!

Every one said wait til shes on solid she ll sleep through but made no difference. Im back to work soon and I have no idea how im going to cope.:wacko:

I can relate there hun, people would say to me, wait till he is eating then you wont know yourself, lmao yeah right! :haha::haha:

alice didnt sleep through untill 11 n half months! it was really bad from 7-11 months waking atleast 10times a night. i then did controlled crying because i was completely fed up and im a single mummy and needed sleep! within 2 nights she realised i wasnt getting up every time she cried and she slept through :)

:happydance:
JoJo16~we have the same playmat and baby walker :happydance:

lol just thought id let u know :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012