Any other Assisted Conception ladies cautiously pregnant and want to share the wait?!

We're at 10 weeks and saw it yesterday at our Ob appointment. But I think we're going through the group mid wife practice at RPA. I'll be glad when we go the NIPT test soon and get those results back. Maybe it's a symptom of IVF - I'm happy to move to the next stage but not really excited yet. Still preparing myself in case something happens

How did you feel when u saw little one? I know what u mean about waiting for something to happen, I'm still like that now at nearly 25 weeks. Think its only natural when you consider what we've been through to get here x

Just wondered if I could ask any of you lovely ladies based in the UK a question?

My clinic said I would be consultant led, but when I had my booking in appt with the midwife she said I didn't need to be so I've not been referred.

Is everyone else midwife-led, or did anyone get a consultant referral purely because they were an IVF pregnancy and not high risk in any other way?

:flower:

Zelly, I can't believe your 26 weeks already ! Where does time go!? Third trimester here you come! Congrats !

Just wondered if I could ask any of you lovely ladies based in the UK a question?

My clinic said I would be consultant led, but when I had my booking in appt with the midwife she said I didn't need to be so I've not been referred.

Is everyone else midwife-led, or did anyone get a consultant referral purely because they were an IVF pregnancy and not high risk in any other way?

:flower:

Hi. I am midwife led, however did have an appt at 21 weeks to see a consultant because IVF baby and see him again end this month. He said nothing to worry about just small percentage of IVF babies are born prem or smaller than usual. He will just keep an eye on me. All he did 1st appt was listen to heart beat, that was it xx

Zelly, I can't believe your 26 weeks already ! Where does time go!? Third trimester here you come! Congrats !

I know going so quick!!! You're coming up for 20 weeks :) how u finding it? Going quick?

It's been slow up until now but I think it's going to start going by quick now

The middle bit of pregnancy flies by doesn't it! I find the very beginning and the end go super slow but the middle is quick. I'm torn between wanting to savour this pregnancy and enjoy it as it will be my last, and between wanting baby here and in our arms ASAP!!

Peggy I honestly wouldn't worry. I am midwife left and I've had a previous emergency c section, major pp bleed ending up in itu and IVF and I have seen a consultant but literally for about 5 minutes and we didn't talk about much other than reassuring me and answering any questions I had about my birth. I think all areas and hospitals have different rules. Congrats by the way!!

Hi ladies. How r we all?

My little girl was born on 22.06.2016 weighing 7.14 at 37+5 after and emergency c section. Can't believe she is 3 weeks already. We are so in love x

Hi zelly!! Omg congrats!! Time flies doesn't it??? I am almost 35 weeks, so five more weeks to go. I developed gestational diabetes, but managing through diet... Everything else seems to be going okay. I can't believe it was just not that long ago I couldn't even get pregnant and soon my little girl will be here. We have just about everything we need.... Just need to put some stuff together like car seat and bassinet.... Jobs for DH lol.

I'm pretty sure Mrs W was induced yesterday for emergency reasons.... So she may have her baby now too! Can't wait to hear her story!

So how is being a new momma!!? How is she sleeping and eating and how are YOU doing!

Hi zelly!! Omg congrats!! Time flies doesn't it??? I am almost 35 weeks, so five more weeks to go. I developed gestational diabetes, but managing through diet... Everything else seems to be going okay. I can't believe it was just not that long ago I couldn't even get pregnant and soon my little girl will be here. We have just about everything we need.... Just need to put some stuff together like car seat and bassinet.... Jobs for DH lol.

I'm pretty sure Mrs W was induced yesterday for emergency reasons.... So she may have her baby now too! Can't wait to hear her story!

So how is being a new momma!!? How is she sleeping and eating and how are YOU doing!

Thank you. Crazy how time flies. This time last year we weren't even at the IVF process stage.

Glad all is well with you and the next 5 weeks will fly by I hope for you.

Ohh really, hopefully all well with her and little one.

I was induced due to static growth and reduced movements. Then when I was in labour her heart rate was all over the place and then they couldn't find it so rushed me to theatre. They were going to do forceps but was only 8cm not 9cm like they thought so ended up with c section. She was and is fine.

It's hard I am not going to lie, esp where had c section the pain was unreal and the lack of sleep plus hornets but so worth it. Sleeping is hit and miss and she is feeding every 3-3.5 hours and is Bottlefed

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and I hope you have a good labour :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->