Any other Assisted Conception ladies cautiously pregnant and want to share the wait?!

Psalm that's great news and what a bonus to get another free scan next week!! Brilliant x

Zelly I can't wait to see blob looking more like a baby haha, just looks like a bean at the moment!

I had another scan yesterday as the brown spotting had been constant from Friday up to Wednesday and I was just so upset and worried. My GP referred me to the epu and we saw little blob looking fine with heartbeat, big relief!! I can go back for another NHS scan if the bleeding/spotting continues over a week, if not we will have a private scan at 10 weeks. X

That sounds like a great scan Psalm! So glad that all went well!

My first prenatal is Thursday and I think the next scan I'll get is at 12 wks for nuchal translucency as well. I am thinking about booking a private one at ten weeks if the doctor office won't give me one.

I keep having crazy dreams... Last night I dreamt I stole an ultrasound machine and gave myself an ultrasound and my baby was wearing a winter jacket lol oh man.

Mrs W - glad you got to see the "blob" with a heartbeat. It's crazy how suddenly they turn from looking like nothing to a baby! Hope the spotting subsides - how annoying - but at least everything is still OK in there. Praying for you love.

Once - the NT test does make sense. If you can get it I would. Just gives piece of mind. And boy do I hear you on the weird dreams! I have been having them since we started IVF and they haven't stopped. I laughed out loud at your stealing an ultrasound machine - that's brilliant!!

How is everyone? The thread went quiet all of a sudden last month x

So far so good. Off the progesterone and estrogen. I have an OB appointment tomorrow and NT scan on Friday . I have a home Doppler but can't really find a proper heart beat so i am kind of freaking out. I'm still scared and anxiety ridden, that hasn't changed lol so how is everyone elseeee?

Can i join?

I am currently 4w4days witb 2 5 day blasties :)

My first beta was 227! At 11dp5dt and i had a repeat this morning now just waiting on results.

Congratulations to all you ladies xx

Hey. I am good thanks. Going so quick. 18 weeks on Fri and have midwife appt to hear heart beat :) have my 20 week scan 2 weeks today and we're finding the sex out. Can't wait.

Already got a little bump too :)

Can i join?

I am currently 4w4days witb 2 5 day blasties :)

My first beta was 227! At 11dp5dt and i had a repeat this morning now just waiting on results.

Congratulations to all you ladies xx

Congrats. Start of a new journey xx

1nce - my scan is tomorrow as well! I'm the same, so anxious, praying all is ok!!

Zelly - wow time is flying!! Do you have any preference re team pink or blue?

Congrats misscassie!!

Good luck with the scans tomorrow x

I'm not really fussed Tbh. I have a feeling will be a boy, but we'll see. Will you be finding out Mrs W? X

Congrats Cassie!

I already have my appointment for the anatomy scan, but it's too far away so I'm going to try to get it early lol I'm gonna book a private cause I can literally find out like 24 days earlier than that but they like baby to be big at the anatomy scan at the doctors

Hey. I had some bleeding last week but everything was okay. I'm in the second trimester now. Still not feeling very pregnant lol. I have a lot of headaches and am tired still. How are you!? Feeling movements yet??

Glad everything is well. I am good thanks. Found out last week should be a girl, not 100% so got private scan 2 weeks today to check as she was being a madam lol. Yes feeling movement, so unreal. Sometimes catches me unaware and makes me jolt. Going so quick....

Congrats on your girl zelly! Sorry didn't see that post! I'm having a girl too! We paid for a private scan at 16 weeks. My anatomy scan is next week to confirm. The past few days I think I've been feeling movement for sure :). I thought I was before but wasn't too sure.

How's everything going for you!?

We're at 10 weeks and saw it yesterday at our Ob appointment. But I think we're going through the group mid wife practice at RPA. I'll be glad when we go the NIPT test soon and get those results back. Maybe it's a symptom of IVF - I'm happy to move to the next stage but not really excited yet. Still preparing myself in case something happens

Congrats on your girl zelly! Sorry didn't see that post! I'm having a girl too! We paid for a private scan at 16 weeks. My anatomy scan is next week to confirm. The past few days I think I've been feeling movement for sure :). I thought I was before but wasn't too sure.

How's everything going for you!?

Thank you and congrats on ur girl too. We have it confirmed with a private scan as they weren't 100% at our 20 week scan. I'm good thanks, feeling her move all the time which was strange at 1st but lovely now. Can see movement from outside too and my OH and mum have felt her move.

Just counting down the days until maternity leave now.... 9 week Fri, not that I'm counting lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->