Any other christmas crazies?

Mummy2B1989

Reaction score
Im suffering the post christmas blues big time already.

Going into town tomorrow when i dont have the kids to stock up on wrapping paper and cards etc for next year lol.

Does anyone wish the grotto was open year round to keep that festive feeling alive?

I listen to christmas music and watch christmas films on and off all year long 🎅

We went into town today, we've bought most of the Christmas cards for next year, and 3 rolls of wrapping paper (going to wait until next year to get the 'santa' paper).

I've also bought a new notebook to write down christmas ideas for people.

Alex actually had me watching the Grinch and another christmas film throughout this year, I do wish christmas 24 was on sky all year round.

I always feel really sad when Christmas is over. It's such a horrible feeling getting back to reality again :(

I haven't gone to the shops, it is just so depressing when it's all over. Already thinking in my mind about next year though. Going to cut back on the silly gifts and get gifts they will play with and use, so much I've put away already that won't get played with for months!

I've been out buying crackers, cards and wrapping paper for next year!
DD1's birthday is in April, I've bought a few bits for that to cheer myself up :haha:

I nearly brought Christmas cards today for my school children for next year but didn't like them quite enough. I've told ds1 we can get some outdoor lights for next year which I wanted to look for now but can't get motivated to do so

Yes I have the blues big time. As soon as Christmas was over my local stores started packing up the Christmas stuff and there wasn't a Christmas movie or show anywhere to be found! I'm so sad.

I got rid of my sky tv and have an amazon firestick loaded with Kodi..i get to pick and choose from hundreds of christmas films.

I have an afternoon without the kids so im going hoke from work to watch its a wonderful life 😆

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->