Any Other December Babies?

yay squeal for finding the hr!

chelsey...what was your BP??

My BP is super low... WHich is some ways is good, since my pregnancy is already high risk enough..it was 102/56....

yay Jakesmummy for a scan...my next scan is in a week...really anxious...I have a feeling one of my babies died...

I hope all is okay with your scan and that the weaker baby proves everyone wrong! Are you nervous about how big you are going to get? I don't think I could even carry twins! I'm only little.

Will be gone for a while dh has been arrested and I need to take care of him and my family

Hope everything works out for the best and its nothing serious. X

Well I had a bleed last night, nothing that touched a pad all night but every time I wiped there was red blood. By this morning it had turned brown and is still there when wiping but nothing major like I had when I miscarried. Babies heartbeat is still strong and they are kicking up a storm in there so fingers crossed. Midwife said not much could be done until scan but if it worsens, with pain, head to a&e. I'm hoping its nothing serious especially as the heartbeat is still strong.

Well I had a bleed last night, nothing that touched a pad all night but every time I wiped there was red blood. By this morning it had turned brown and is still there when wiping but nothing major like I had when I miscarried. Babies heartbeat is still strong and they are kicking up a storm in there so fingers crossed. Midwife said not much could be done until scan but if it worsens, with pain, head to a&e. I'm hoping its nothing serious especially as the heartbeat is still strong.

I have had bleeding for the past 4 days just light red blood and not enough to reach a pad. I went to the dr on thurs and the did an ultrasound and found a blood clot in my uterus. It's small so the dr has me on pelvic rest and light activity until the bleeding stops. The baby is fine just wiggling around in there on the scan....and the dr said it shouldnt affect the baby. maybe that is what is causing your bleed too? When is your scan?

Yeah I'm wondering if its something like that. The bleeding has stopped and so has the brown discharge. My scan is on Tuesday at 11.00am. Early pregnancy unit won't see me sooner as my scan is literally days away.

Thankyou for sharing your experience, it helps me somewhat in wondering what is going on!

It's gone very quiet here! How are we all?

One week today until my scan! I told work on Sunday that I was pregnant so that's me now office bound for six months! Got to discuss everything with my supervisor tonight and somehow hide from my shift before they start asking questions!

I've had tension headaches the last three days and felt sick in the evening which hasn't been the best.

Just ordered my LG a T Shirt saying "I'm going to be a big sister but I'd rather have a new puppy" ... It's her 2nd birthday party on the 8th June so half way through I'm going to put it on her and see who notices! Dreading the attention and questions though!

Hope everyone is well.

squeal what a cute way of announcing!!

jakesmomma/brit, how are you doing???

AFM, I lost baby D, but 3 are very healthy and strong, growing perfectly!f

Sorry to hear Baby D passed away DrGomps, I think I saw JakesMummy lost her little one too :cry: I'm not sure if she will still be subscribed to this or not. Xx

Squeal good luck on your upcoming scan! What kind of work do you do?

I'm so sorry that jakes mommy lost her baby! How awful!

Drgomps how are you feeling with three little ones in there?

I'm doing really good my spotting has been coming from a very small subchorionic hematoma in my uterus. It's near the cervix so the dr said it should not pose a risk to my little one. My last ultrasound was at 9 weeks and the baby was measuring 3 days ahead so it's growing wonderfully! If I feel nervous I just listen to my baby's heartbeat on my Doppler at home which is so nice to have. I have a dr appt today and since I haven't had spotting for a week I'm hoping for some of my restrictions to be lifted!

Hi girls I think I was the last to post on here so it didnt come up in my user cp!

Went for our scan, baby was measuring 3 days ahead and VERY active. All was well, when she measures the neck. The Nuchal fold was 5mm+ and my bloods were terrible. The odds for a Down syndrome baby were 1 IN 2!!! The maximum they can say. I was also bleeding heavily the day of the scan , my gynaecologist reckons my body had been trying to miscarry, the past few days, hence the bleeding as it was coming from nowhere else.
The baby also had a chance of Edwards syndrome, and a cardiac problem. The poor baby wouldn't have stood a chance and if I had continued the pregnancy, it wouldn't have progressed much further. We had to make an awful decision, which as you can gues, still plays on my mind. I went to the scan alone. Never ever again would I go alone!

So here I am, had a d&c the day after the scan and was home the same day. Now I have servere bleeding. I will return one day, it will not stop us trying for another although it has made me anxious it'll happen again :(
I wish you all the very very best ad will always pop in and see how you are all getting on x

JakesMummy, you made the right decision for you and baby, don't let it play on your mind too much. I hope the bleeding eases up and you start to feel back to your old self soon.

Brit, I'm just the same with the Doppler, I'm due a listen this evening as not checked in for a couple of days!

Jakes mommy I can't even imagine what you are going through but I agree you made the right decision. I am so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Squeal I am a stay at home mom right now. When I was preg with my daughter I was a manager at a drug store and I worked 60 to 70hrs a week on my feet doing heavy lifting and climbing ladders. It was horrible! I know desk work is no fun but prob safer for you and the baby :flower: I had preterm labor with dd at 34 weeks bc of it.

Definitely, its a relief now that I don't have to worry about being assaulted anymore! I'm hoping I don't have to work so late now too. I'm on nights tonight, I've been up since 7am, had an hour nap this afternoon and in bed now but can't sleep, how I'm going to manage until 7am I don't know!

I wish I could stay at home. We are moving house next month and resigning was discussed,however, ended up spending a lot on a larger house so can't afford to now.

jakesmomma, so sorry for your loss, def sounds like what you did was for the best. :hugs:

Thanks ladies, was a horrible decision but honestly was very much for the best. I have my two munchkins keep me so so busy. We will try again in the future!

I'm finally off to see the midwife for my booking in appointment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->