Any Other December Babies?

Definitely!! It's worth a shot and with girls at least their long dresses can cover up naked bums running about lol!

I'm not worrying yet as I know it's early, I'll see if u can find it later next week, it's handy knowing when you found it. Is around the top of my bikini line the right area to be around?

My DD can tell us when she's done a poo now, I'm not sure when to potty train though, she's 2 next month. She's never mentioned if/when she's done a wee though.

I looked online and waited until my daughter showed a few signs of being ready. I also had additional pressure from family though, and when i look back she clearly wasn't ready. we had a lot of other factors which complicated things though, and actually caused major setbacks. It was too stressful at that point, so next time I don't think I'd bother until they're a little older; 2.5yrs perhaps. They say if you start earlier you can be doing it for months with lots of accidents, and if you start later, it can take a couple of days with minimum stress.

Hi all.

So I had my first midwife appointment today, she's given me all my notes, looked my ultrasounds, talked me through all the blood tests, asked me about Down syndrome screening, took my blood pressure and checked my urine for any protein. She came to the house for the first appointment but all others will be at the surgery....it all feels very real now!!!! MS (or in my case all day sickness) continues to be bad...had to take two days off work last week cos I was suffering so much, I do hope it goes!!

I do envy your home visits (after the birth too!) - we have to go to the hospital for everything :wacko: we live in a small place, so its not far, but its hell when you have two other kids to cart around :haha: glad it went well; it's a lot to take in, isn't it?

I do envy your home visits (after the birth too!) - we have to go to the hospital for everything :wacko: we live in a small place, so its not far, but its hell when you have two other kids to cart around :haha: glad it went well; it's a lot to take in, isn't it?

Yes I suppose we are lucky here.... Can't imagine how difficult it would be with children to along too!! It was a lot to take in, especially as its my first, exciting tho :) got my next scan a week Monday.

Your drs come to your house?? Oh that would be wonderful! They don't do that here. My drs office is 30 mins away from my house downtown. I have to get a sitter or take dd to my appt.

On potty training I too am getting pressure from family to start her now. It's frustrating! I think she will be more ready in 3 to 4 months.

I agree to ignore the family pressure!! I waited til both were ready, and it was a very fast process with both whereas if I'd started when people "told" me to, it would have been a very stressful process! Every child is different and only you, as that child mum, knows best and when!

I have to go to hospital and the doctors for all my appointments, but they do come to our house for the first at home visit. But as its my third, I will only get one at home then will have to go out to see the midwife. At least it won't be as often as a first! I won't get many appointments this pregnancy unless medically required.

Appointment on Tuesday, then we go away for a week then my scan!!!! Eeek!!! I can feel fluttering where baby is, it feels so surreal even though I've done it all before. Each one Is so different and unique!

Kaiecee, I feel for you. Mine was awful around 8 weeks but now at 10 weeks, it has gone. So fingers crossed it doesn't give you too much grief for much longer!

Ya well for all my babies I had ms stright till the end so I know it won't go away

I just feel its gonna get worse and worse

MS sucks :( Very grateful mine has cleared off, I had it for 3 weeks (very lucky I guess?) but those 3 weeks were hell. I couldn't even do the school run so glad my DH wasn't working them weeks , as he's self employed.

Feel ok right about now. See my midwife tomorrow for all the paperwork and blood work, urine Etc the most un exciting part of it yet! Then we go away Friday, that gives me a week of being busy with the kids, then return and the scan will be here before I know it!! Woo!

Babies heartbeat is getting easier to find each time and it is so active already! I could hear some powerful kicks and swipes in there lol!!

Happy u found babies heartbeat

Well my m/s really just started and ill be like this till the end that's why I don't gain much during my pregnancys which can be a plus but I can suck a lot of the time

I had my second scan and saw a beautiful baby. Heard heartbeat at both 8 and 10 weeks! Nausea seems to be backing off some...but still sore bbs and very very very tired!

Ooh fantastic news!!

I can't wait for my scan. It was two weeks away this Tuesday. So not too long!!

So glad my morning sickness has gone as we are going on a ferry crossing tomorrow and I'm not the biggest fan of boats! In fact, ill probably be sick from motion sickness instead; can't imagine having both!!!

I've finally found our baby's HB with my Doppler! So relieved to know there is a little someone growing away in there. Ran downstairs to let hubby hear but took me a few mines to find it again, but eventually there it was beating away nice and fast. Feels a little more real now :)

I've finally found our baby's HB with my Doppler! So relieved to know there is a little someone growing away in there. Ran downstairs to let hubby hear but took me a few mines to find it again, but eventually there it was beating away nice and fast. Feels a little more real now :)

Hi Ladies, im now 10 weeks and have my booking in appointment on thursday. Can't wait to have my scan :)

Could i ask what doppler you use? Im wanting to get one but didnt have one for my first so not sure which are the best ones.

Hope everyone is feeling well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->