Any other mummies due on 13th MAy 2014?

Hi LiLi2,

I actually started bleeding 3 days ago and dr thinks its a miscarriage even though I'm having no pain or clots. I did a pregnancy test and it was negative which is soooo confusing as I had 8 frer BFP's and 1 clearblue digi pregnant 1-2 weeks when my period was due. I am hoping that its a 'vanishing twin' situation but the likelihood of it being that is slim. The dr said there is no point in doing the scan or doing any blood tests at this moment and was actually quite persistent with that.

I hope everything goes well for you :) take care and baby dust xxx

Hi LiLi2,

I actually started bleeding 3 days ago and dr thinks its a miscarriage even though I'm having no pain or clots. I did a pregnancy test and it was negative which is soooo confusing as I had 8 frer BFP's and 1 clearblue digi pregnant 1-2 weeks when my period was due. I am hoping that its a 'vanishing twin' situation but the likelihood of it being that is slim. The dr said there is no point in doing the scan or doing any blood tests at this moment and was actually quite persistent with that.

Oh no, Zahraa. I'm so sorry! FX that this is one of those freak situations and everything turns out ok. If not though and you need an ear, don't hesitate to let me know. I have been through a loss and know how hard it can be. Big hugs :hugs:

Hi LiLi2,

*HUG*

Hi LiLi2,

sorry to read this Zahraa, inshaallah khayr.

smiler: I'm 50/50 on gender. I feel like this is our last baby, so a girl would be wonderful. But, it would be wonderful for Ds to have a brother.

so I guess I'm going to be happy either way :)

the MS is really kicking my butt right now. Chasing a toddler is not helping either, especially since he wants to be into EVERYTHING...

Anybody else not really have any symptoms? Aside from sore breasts, I feel 100% normal today. That kind of worries me...

I didn't really feel a thing with my first pregnancy until 6.5 weeks either

That is good news, bumpin. Thank you. I've been exhausted, having trouble sleeping, a bit bloated, and had sore bbs, but that is it. No nausea, nothing like that.

I feel pretty normal. I'm peeing a ton, kind of tired and have occasional nausea, but that's about it! After the awful sickness I had with my twins, I'm hoping to get away with a smooth, comfortable pregnancy this time. Probably won't happen, but one can hope :haha:

Shelby, that's exactly what I'm hoping for. with G, I stopped puking the day I delivered him. I hope that if I have to have MS, at least let it end around 12 weeks

Lili, there are some women who don't feel any symptoms with pregnancy. my friend never felt a moment of queasiness, no bloating, didn't have sore boobs. if it wasn't for the lack of a period she would have never known. her 18 month old is a healthy little handful :)

Hello ! I'm due May 16th baby number 3 on the way I have two boys so hoping for my girl ! How's everyone feeling lately ? -Desiree

Thanks everyone for your support :) sadly I've passed quite a few clots £2 coin sized (a bit different to what I've experienced with chemical pregnancies) but I had no pain what so ever, which has really confused me. I did an frer and it was negative again so I guess maybe I have had a miscarriage, I will test again in a week to make sure. One thing I have found odd though is that I haven't even stopped bleeding yet and my libido is off the chart, it's a bit like my body is telling me that I'm ovulating so it's time to get on the band wagon lol even though I know I'm not ovulating.

Hey Ladies!!

I am also due May 14th and this will be my first!! I had one miscarriage last year so I am a little hesitant to announce the great news, but I am feeling like this is right and meant to be.

I first took a test because my nipples were sore for a few days. It was positive! And in the few days since then, I have only felt slight nausea and have been more tired. Nothing too bad yet!! But whatever symptom comes my way, I am happy to take it on if it allows me to keep this baby!!

Loving life right now :)

Congrats to everyone!!

P.S.-

Guess my new ticker upload didn't work!! How did you guys attach your pregnancy trackers??

Ok obviously got my ticker working!!

And Zahraa I just saw your last post! So sorry love and stay strong!! Any miscarriage or chemical pregnancy is such an emotional rollercoaster!! We're here for you if you need to talk!

so sorry to hear your news honey xx thoughts are with you and will keep my fingers crossed for you for future xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->