Any other October mummies?

im glad to see there is so much more activity in this thread than in our original October group chat LOL

anyways how's everyone doing ... anyone going for 3D scan soon ...

I'm contemplating one but in two minds due to cost etc that could be spent more practically. I do like the hd live ones though which is what's tempting me xx

Oh ok I don't know if they do it here and how much it costs but the 3D scans are expensive and my DH does not want us to go for one and rather wait until she is born to see what she looks like

Yes! I paid for a package of 2 ultrasounds because I wanted a reassurance scan before i announced the pregnancy so my second scan is 3d and we are going on the 29th. Can't wait! Have a Dr's growth Scan in August

im glad to see there is so much more activity in this thread than in our original October group chat LOL

anyways how's everyone doing ... anyone going for 3D scan soon ...

I have a 4d scan booked for Friday 22nd, I can't wait. My sister has paid for it as a gift.

I'm getting scanned weekly at the hospital tho too as baby is small & not moving much. I'm also on daily hospital monitoring too.

My dr's office did a 3D scan at my 20 wk appt.. First one I've ever had and I still feel like the pics are a little creepy lol, but it was also kind of neat to get a clearer pic of her...

We're having a girl and are due Oct. 24

So far she is doing perfectly, but I'm falling apart lol.. Looking to have a kidney procedure done after she's born and have an appt with a surgeon for July 20 in regards to my gallbladder

I had gallbladder problems with DS2 and have since had my gallbladder removed.

26 weeks exactly currently in hospital with PROM so this baby will be early

I'm 27 weeks today n going for a 4d scan! Cant wait to see her! We got a good deal for £100 so don't think there that expensive here in the UK x

I am due on thr 6th October and having my Rainbow Princess :)

3d scans are too expensive for me to justify spending money on when we need stuff for when she's here. So nope. But I do have a follow up scan August 8th to make sure my placenta moved. It'll just be 2d though ha.

@bjl1981 Do you find you are much better off without it? I've never had problems with mine until now, but now it's all the time. If I'm not having awful cramps then I'm nauseous and pooping all the time :dohh:

@bjl1981 Do you find you are much better off without it? I've never had problems with mine until now, but now it's all the time. If I'm not having awful cramps then I'm nauseous and pooping all the time :dohh:

I first had problems after DS1 was born, but only 1 serious episode (which unfortunately led to pancreatitus). I then was completely fine until I was 28 weeks pregnant with DS2. Again, one serious episode, in hospital for a week, but following that I was fine. I didn't want to risk getting pregnant again, as mine is hormone related, and linked to pregnancy, so 2 years after DS2 I had it removed. I haven't had any issues since having it removed at all. HTH.:thumbup:

I want to get a 3D scan badly but I just dont see us being able to afford it with our income situation right now. I also would love to get maternity/family photos done but same thing :(

Jkel- hope you're doing well. emicakes it's premature rupture of membranes, so her water must have broke.

I'm due 29th of October with twin girls but will be having them early October if they haven't come by 36 weeks.
I have been so unorganised with these babies compared to my ds. They don't have a room yet as we're planning on moving to a bigger place once they're too big for our room. I've basically only bought clothes as it was a novelty buying girls bits haha. Anyone else find they are so more relaxed second time around? I had to have the top everything for ds and it was all set up perfect by 6 months pregnancy but this time I know that stuff isn't so important. My friend is giving me her city mini jogger double and I still need to buy a cot and bottles and my sister is buying us bouncers so I'm kind of wondering what I need to do haha. I go on maternity next week so I'm sure I'll find stuff to do! X

I am due October 18th! My first baby was born on October 7th :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->