any other over 35 first time mums?

I've been all over the place with mine - pre-thyroid meds, they ranged 21 to 44 days; now, usually 28-30 days, but this month, nothing (no chance of being preggers)...can you go to the GP and have the bloods done to check on ovulation?Another issue could be stress which can mess up your system for awhile...

Remember I had Finn at 44 sans any meds except the thyroid stuff and something called metformin which can help reduce mc in pcos....

Hugs...

thanks so much lovely ladies :flower:
thanks charlie that makes sense
no I am not TTC but I haven't given up on the idea completely yet
I don't know why it depressed me so much :nope:

hope you are all well :hugs:

hi ladies! :flower:
don't really know if anyone still looks at this thread but anyway...

next weekend I am leaving G for a couple of days for the first time in our lives, and I am very very anxious. :nope:
I know (or try to convince myself) that he will be fine, but at the same time I am filled with worry.

what if he gets ill and needs me?
will he be annoyed with me when I come back?

I will miss him sooooo much

I need a hug :cry:

Aw I can understand this so well! Sending you :hugs: my dear! Why do you have to leave him?

I think I am the only one of our original group still regularly on BnB and I still see if someone posted when I go to User CP (as I do often) to check on the threads I am participating in.
I hope both you and G are well, I would love to hear a bit more on how you are doing!

thanks angel!
yes, I often see you around BnB...

The trip is work related. I'm going to a conference in Brighton.
He is doing great in general so we thought this time I could go by myself (all the previous work trips we had to make them into family holidays as nor me or DH thought G would cope well)
I think I'd be fine if it was a single night, but the thought of leaving him from Friday to Sunday kills me :nope:

how are you? and the boys?
I can't believe how big our babies are! I've started to wonder into the 'kids' section.... :wacko:

My boys are doing well thank you :) They go to nursery three afternoons a week and absolutely love it. Sebastian especially has come out of his shell so much there! Dominic was never in any shell lol but has just gotten more friendly and interested in people than ever. He especially has made friends there and talks about them all the time. And I must admit that it is nice to have some time for myself even if most of it is just spent washing and folding clothes and hoovering lol But I also now have time to go to the gym and that has really helped my energy levels.

I hope it won't be too hard for you to be away from G and vice versa and that you actually get some time off work and can see something of Brighton. The Pavilion is gorgeously OTT for example and I never miss visiting its incredible kitsch splendour when in Brighton :)

Hello Kosh!! How did your weekend away go?

I also left Sophia last weekend but from Saturday to Sunday for a wedding. She was very annoyed when she saw me all dressed up. Then when I called later that evening and the next morning she refused to speak to me on the phone ��
All ok when I got home though �� funny monkey!

hi charlie!
well, at the moment i'm by myself in my hotel room feeling very very strange. Gael seemed ok when I left him (they came to the train station with me) I'm just wondering how he will feel when I am not there tomorrow when he wakes
I really hope he doesn't get annoyed with me when i get back :nope:

Update

G and DH fell asleep together last night. and it seems G was fine this morning. I have not heard since, but that's fine.
I will be very honest - I am sooooo nervous about this talk I have to give that I am somehow glad that I am on my own.
I still miss him and think about him all the time though

Angel - the Pavillion is amazing!!

Glad G is ok! And FX your talk will be a huge success :D Glad you liked the Pavilion :)

Anyone here still? Kosh? I'm back on BnB today as we're soon to start IVF and I'm looking for tips and inspiration in the Assisted Conception thread. Hope you're well. Xx

Im still here and I wish we could try for another but have come to terms (almost) that we won't. Good luck Leeze :)

Just popped in, just a hug to kosh (would love it if you joined us) :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->