any plus size mummies to be?

For the GTT I got a referral off my Dr at the hospital to take to a pathology place who does them. I was told to book it in at 27 weeks as here in Oz they like it done at 26-28 weeks. I got the referral at 26 weeks xx
Thanks Janet, I would say you have better stomach muscles than me which is why you aren't really showing much. It is only in the last month that you can actually tell I am pregnant now, before I just looked like I'd eaten more doughnuts than usual :p

Thanks Janet, I would say you have better stomach muscles than me which is why you aren't really showing much. It is only in the last month that you can actually tell I am pregnant now, before I just looked like I'd eaten more doughnuts than usual :p
Mmmmm, now I want doughnuts. YUM! :winkwink:

[/QUOTE]Mmmmm, now I want doughnuts. YUM! :winkwink:[/QUOTE]

:dohh:

Didn't mean to trigger cravings for anyone!!!! Sorry!!!
Hahaha :haha:

Hi Guys..

Just wanted to share my bump pics..now at 22 weeks, it looks less like a B-belly..and more rounded..though still Pish / Bish...

:)

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 9
gorgeous bumps ladies :D :D

I thought i should share one of mine :) 24+4

https://i57.tinypic.com/10wod4x.jpg
https://i59.tinypic.com/30js3m8.jpg

aww thank you Janet Planet.. im always a bit wary of bump pics because i just feel more fat just now.. but looking at that i see bump :D xx

Here's my 17+4 bump, and a 15 week comparison bump. I feel like it always looks a little bigger in real life. I think I may have had my first pop. I'm really surprised at how nicely the bump is coming along (not that you can tell with a loose shirt on), given my weight. It's flabbier than I'd want it in an idea world, but I think I'm definitely looking pregnant now.

Attachments

• 15 weeks.jpg
    15 weeks.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 17 weeks.jpg
    17 weeks.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 6
Here's my 17+4 bump, and a 15 week comparison bump. I feel like it always looks a little bigger in real life. I think I may have had my first pop. I'm really surprised at how nicely the bump is coming along (not that you can tell with a loose shirt on), given my weight. It's flabbier than I'd want it in an idea world, but I think I'm definitely looking pregnant now.
Definitely pregnant-looking...and super cute! :hugs:

I had my 20 week scan yesterday, Everything was perfect and the scan was so so clear :) and i am officially team :blue: :D

I forgot to add that everyone looks so great! So many baby bumps! :D woohoo haha

lovely bump MrsK!

congratulations on team blue and a good scan MrsLemon xx

Congrats on your blue bundle MrsLemon :D

Can't believe I'm in the 3rd tri right now, means I have just over 11 weeks before little miss id due to be here :happydance:

ooo congratulations on 3rd Tri hun! Its all flying past now! xx

Glad to hear everyone is doing well! Just thought I'd post a little update and bump our thread back up!

17 weeks now - I still don't really feel pregnant... aside from the lovely swollen feet and this giant stomach I am developing. :)

I had my glucose test on Monday and a couple doctor appointments this week... haven't heard back yet to know if I failed my 1 hour or not. I did have an OB appointment the same day I had my glucose test and they did a pee test while I was there and my sugar/protein level was where it was supposed to be on the pretty colored stick. So, I dunno if that bods well for my glucose test or that by the time I did the pee test it had normalized.

I got the third degree (in a nice way) about my weight and health problems. I'm high risk, need to be careful, must not eat anything bad bla bla... I have terrible white coat syndrome and my fricken blood pressure was 150/101 when they checked it but it was on one of those horrible machines and usually they always read higher on me. I checked it when I got home and it was 106/60 ... so I dunno what the hell is going on when I go to the doctors. I just get so ansy and I was nervous cause I had never seen the doctor before. I hate going to the doctors... lol.

But, I was able to hear the baby's heart beat on the doppler while I was there and I had a 16 week scan at the MFM doctor's office and everything was great and the baby looks perfect. Even though it was 16 weeks, they were still able to get some great anatomy shots.

Does anybody else have strange foot/ankle swelling problems? I have always struggled with this since my 20's (I'm bottom heavy and I have thunder thighs) and I suppose I have some sort of circulation problem but before I got pregnant and up till the first trimester, my feet were fine. But now, they swell ....when I commute to work. Not when I'm at home and doing general life stuff. Only when I go to work. They can be perfectly fine in the morning and by the time I get home they have swollen up.

It then takes me a few days to get them back down again... I explained this to my OB and she just nodded her head and acted like she understood and it was "normal'. She told me she didn't really like me commuting 2 hours a day and that eventually it will make me "miserable". But once I told her that I'd be able to work from home as I get later on, that made her a bit happier. But she didn't say anything to me about the swelling feet specifically. I live about 50 miles from where I work and I have to take a 1 hour train ride to work, then walk or take a bus to my office. My office chair is very uncomfortable and by the end of the day my butt is killing me but I try to get up and walk around and pump my legs. I also have a foot stool under my desk. But, none of that seems to matter. It also seems like the more water I drink the bigger they get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->