any plus size mummies to be?

even though i have an anterior placenta I`ve started to feel this week some proper kicks in my lower tummy!!

thought I was never going to feel Little Lemon :) best feeling in the world x
Awww, that's exciting! Yayy!

thank you all for your support :hugs:
had my gtt today... god have i felt horrid all day :dohh:
Sorry you don't feel well hun. Good luck on the GTT results!

I had my 28 week ultrasound on Thursday. Everything looks good, he weighs about 2.5 pounds now.

I'm holding at about a 25 pound weight loss since I got pregnant. I had a little goof up and ate the whole house for 2 days and gained like 5 pounds! I'm back down almost 3 pounds...but it always freaks me out that I can gain that much weight in a day or two. OINK!

I'm posting a "bump" picture...but honestly I look LESS pregnant now than I did at 25 weeks! WTF? Try to ignore my cartoonishly enormous boobs.:holly: I'm going to need a wagon to carry these things around in soon.:rofl: Also ignore my house cleaning costume...I tend to take these pictures right after cleaning the bathroom for some reason.

And I guess I'll include a scan pic from a couple of days ago to bore you guys with. :haha:

Attachments

• 20140919g 25w1d and 28w0d Comparison.jpg
    20140919g 25w1d and 28w0d Comparison.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 2014-10-09d Ultrasound 28w0d Face Profile.jpeg.jpeg.jpg
    2014-10-09d Ultrasound 28w0d Face Profile.jpeg.jpeg.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 3
Sethsmummy, I'll keep everything crossed for a good scan. Be careful with your research, sometimes Dr. Google is a lot scarier than the reality!

Crimson, she'll be here before you know it! But hopefully not too early!

The maybe movement felt kind of fluttery a few weeks ago, then it stopped for awhile, and now it's stronger. More like tiny kicks, which is what makes me more sure that it's movement. And it just feels different, in my mind. I don't know. It's still only once or twice a day. I was listening to music on my laptop yesterday with it in my lap, and I think he was dancing around, so I'm going to do that more often, instead of just turning on the tv. It's still early to be feeling a first baby, but I know from scans that he's really active in there.

thank you all for your support :hugs:

yey for movement mrslemon :wohoo:

MrsK just wait till they get stronger and stronger. Mine are painful now.

Crimson aahhh im hoping my bubba comes a little early.. hes very low still (all movements are by my section scar).. would be nice just after christmas day lol.

had my gtt today... god have i felt horrid all day :dohh:

Not too early I hope haha, I only have 10 weeks left tomorrow :happydance:

I would love a few days before my DD then I get to spend Christmas at least :3

omg JanetPlanet.. you are so slim! well done on the weight loss hun! I seriously wish id dropped that much :haha: Im struggling to maintain now :dohh: would help if i didnt try eat us out of house and home every day though :rofl:

ill stick another bump pic on soon.. i always feel comfy posting them on here.

Crimson 37 and a half/38 weeks will do me just nicely :haha: means the lil guy is on school holidays too so no messing around there :haha:

Oh yeah haha, my little man doesn't go to nursery until next year, unless he gets his place at a nursery for 2 year olds, then we'll have to work something out.
I'm guessing she'll make her appearance early December, I'm walking with the last few weeks waddle :lol:

omg JanetPlanet.. you are so slim! well done on the weight loss hun! I seriously wish id dropped that much :haha: Im struggling to maintain now :dohh: would help if i didnt try eat us out of house and home every day though :rofl:

ill stick another bump pic on soon.. i always feel comfy posting them on here.
Thanks hun, but I'm not slim at all. I weigh like 214 right now (I think that's like 15st, 4lbs). Holy $hit, did I just admit that in public?:haha: But it's ok, I don't feel judged by you lovely ladies.

I've also weighed over 100 pounds MORE than I do right now. We started taking our childbirth classes last week...and I am EASILY the fattest (and oldest) one in there. Everyone else is all adorably pregnant and I just look like a big roly-poly.:haha: Oh well, I'll show properly sooner or later.

Definitely post a bump pic hun, you always look so cute.:hugs:And I think you're doing wonderfully! I would find it much harder to behave with two little ones running around like you have.:flower:

I'm not too far behind you on weight. You don't look it!

I went bra shopping today. I'm now in my biggest size ever, despite being 30lbs lower than my max weight ever. They can just stop growing now, please.

I'm not too far behind you on weight. You don't look it!

I went bra shopping today. I'm now in my biggest size ever, despite being 30lbs lower than my max weight ever. They can just stop growing now, please.
Thanks, but I think it's just the angle of how I'm standing...sort of stretched out to try to get a decent picture with my belly showing, but no arms in the way etc.:haha: OMG, the boobs...I hear you! And congrats on being 30 pounds down from your max! That's great!

Thanks! It was greater when I was 50 down ;) But that's just how it goes, there's always some fluctuation after a long time losing! And now the baby certainly doesn't help!

What kind of pants are you wearing? You might feel bumpier in over the bump pants. I do! It's hard to look really pregnant with massive boobs, though. Every time my stomach starts to eclipse mine, they get jealous and start growing again ;) Belly might finally be in the lead for good now.

:blush: Im 20 stone 6/7lb :blush: well probably more than that now! i need new batteries for my wii remote before i can weigh myself again :dohh: I need to seriously start behaving again.. iv had a bad few days food wise.

you will definitely show JP :) you just need to "pop"

Mrsk - :haha: I dont think my boobs have grown much at all :haha:

congratulations to you both on the weight losses :thumbup:

Thanks! It was greater when I was 50 down ;) But that's just how it goes, there's always some fluctuation after a long time losing! And now the baby certainly doesn't help!

What kind of pants are you wearing? You might feel bumpier in over the bump pants. I do! It's hard to look really pregnant with massive boobs, though. Every time my stomach starts to eclipse mine, they get jealous and start growing again ;) Belly might finally be in the lead for good now.
I hear you, I wish I weighed less myself. But it sounds like you're doing really well.:thumbup:

OMG I was laughing for hours at your "boobs get jealous" comment. :haha:

I'm wearing mostly yoga-type pants. Some I wear up high and others are down low. I know I'll look pregnant sooner or later.:shrug:

:blush: Im 20 stone 6/7lb :blush: well probably more than that now! i need new batteries for my wii remote before i can weigh myself again :dohh: I need to seriously start behaving again.. iv had a bad few days food wise.

you will definitely show JP :) you just need to "pop"

Mrsk - :haha: I dont think my boobs have grown much at all :haha:

congratulations to you both on the weight losses :thumbup:
Thanks hun. Like I said before, I know it would be so much harder to behave with little ones around. I remember trying to behave when my son was little. He was always snacking on fruit, cheese or yogurt when he was little. I was CONSTANTLY tempted to eat!

https://i57.tinypic.com/34yw5mr.jpg 26+3
You look so cute!

Thanks, Janet. Losing all that weight was hard work and took a couple years (and more money than I like to think of on Weight Watchers!) but it's good to know I can do it. I only really managed it because I wanted to be healthier when I got pregnant, so I guess I'll have to find new motivation. Second baby? ;) I was still about 30lbs from max goal weight (once I get there, I'll assess whether I want to lose more), so I have a ways to go even if I don't gain too much with the pregnancy.

DH took a picture of me tonight, but I don't know when he'll get it edited and sent to me. He takes forever :p I'd have just snapped one with my phone!

Ah! Look at all the baby bumps!

Everyone looks so good too.
:)

ive been at a 10lb loss for a while now and weighed myself this morning expecting a gain lo and behold ive lost another 2lb so im a happy bunny just another 2 and ive reached 1stone ive always gained at least 2 stone in my previous pregnancies so it really is an achievement for me :)

Your bump is so cute :D

Wish mine looked like that :cry:

if you mean mine hun thats just the top of my belly ;) I NEVER take a full belly shot... but i might get DH to do it for me tomorrow so you can see exactly what its like.. i am solid at the top and then all my Flobble is at the bottom which is nomore solid now than it was before i was pregnant :haha: That part doesnt go solid for me. xx

Haha, I have the flobble, too. It's always there, and it's the reason I can't wear tankinis, even when I'm not pregnant. I hope it decreases a little, but I'm not too optimistic. I look nice and bumpy in clothes now, and that's good enough for me. I was very worried about how long it would take me to look pregnant, and I think I got pretty lucky on that front, so I'm gonna take what I've got and be grateful ;)

My 20 week scan is tomorrow! I always get anxious before ultrasounds, but I think I'm finally starting to regain my sanity. I'm a little nervous, but not too bad. It helps that I'm feeling these little maybe movements more regularly. One of my good friends is bugging me about registering so people can use holiday sales, and I told her we weren't going to start until after we get back from vacation in early November. Even early November feels early, but she has a point about sales. But I'm definitely not thinking about registering til we make sure he has all his bits and pieces! She's never been pregnant, so I don't think she quite gets the emotional side of it - I know I didn't before I got pregnant.

I'm pretty sure my weight is up in the very low 200s for good now, right around where I weighed in at my last midwife appointment. I lost after the appointment, but it's been back up for at least a week. Oh well. As long as I'm not up at my appointment next week, I'll be ok. I had to buy those new bras, so I'm sure it's just 5lbs of breast weight ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->