any predictors here ?

carla92

mum to 1 ttc #2
Reaction score
hey ladies just wondered if anybody had any preditions as to when i will conceive baby number 2 :D this will be our first month trying . any predictions on sex or bfp date welcome.

went to see a very reputable physic a few months ago so going to see how you lovely bunch compare :) :kiss:

Well I don't think I have any definite gift or anything (though a lot of them time in day to day thing I'm right) but mind if I have a guess? :)

My prediction (guess):
I think you will conceive on or very close to the 26th November. I believe that this little bundle of joy will be a boy.

So that's my guess :D

Well I don't think I have any definite gift or anything (though a lot of them time in day to day thing I'm right) but mind if I have a guess? :)

My prediction (guess):
I think you will conceive on or very close to the 26th November. I believe that this little bundle of joy will be a boy.

Oooh Leopard do you think anything about me??? I am so so hoping I'm pregnant right now :(. I have had several psychic readings done - all mainly done between May and June, then 1 in August. 1 said Sep/Oct, 1 said Sep, 1 said Oct, 1 said Nov, 1 said Sep as birth month/conceive/find out and 1 said May 2012.

I was literally heartbroken when I came on in September!

xxx

My prediction (guess):

Oooh Leopard do you think anything about me??? I am so so hoping I'm pregnant right now :(. I have had several psychic readings done - all mainly done between May and June, then 1 in August. 1 said Sep/Oct, 1 said Sep, 1 said Oct, 1 said Nov, 1 said Sep as birth month/conceive/find out and 1 said May 2012.

I was literally heartbroken when I came on in September!

xxx

Actually, I can't handly any bad news at the moment so I'm gonna retract this and say I don't want to know. Thank you anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->