Any pregnant lesbian's that used turkey baster method?

:bfp: for us today!!! Still early so a bit cautious, but sooo excited.

Anja and Spinster- It can work!!! I was doubting, but it worked, finally, 8 cycles and 1.5 years later, we did it!! Nothing special, just us, our baby batter from the donor, a slippery ride, a 10ml syringe, and a good clitoral orgasm!!! We did do a few things different this cycle, and whether they were the differences or it was just luck/our time, we'll never know, but when and if there is a next time I'll do it all the same!!

Hoping for good news from you Spinster and Anjamum!!!

I'd like to stay and keep in contact on here if that's ok. I really am sending you both the best of luck, and all my FX!!!!

:hugs::hugs:

So happy for you, you deserve it after that long! Keep me posted on your progress :crib:

So happy for you, you deserve it after that long! Keep me posted on your progress :crib:

Thanks Spinster- a little nervous, worried today, as OH wanted me to POAS again, I did and the line was faint and not what I expected. I went on a cleaning frenzy and having some cramps more similar to AF, so really really nervous and stressed!! I hope all is good, but we got the BFP so early, anything is possible :shrug::nope:

Thanks Spinster- a little nervous, worried today, as OH wanted me to POAS again, I did and the line was faint and not what I expected. I went on a cleaning frenzy and having some cramps more similar to AF, so really really nervous and stressed!! I hope all is good, but we got the BFP so early, anything is possible :shrug::nope:

Hope all is well. Will say a prayer for you :hugs:

And just for my two cents, I have a friend on another forum who is not a lesbian but is also single and not sexually active who used the this method and got pregnant her first go! Good Luck!! :D

CONGRATULATIONS TRYING2B2MUMS, weldone!!!

I start inseminations for cycle #3 on wednesday - predicted ovulation saturday, so me and my partner want to get donation wed, fri, sat and sun. Hoping this works.

I have purchased preseed, and cups this month so hoping that this makes a difference.

any advice would be appreciated?

I would think it would work as long as it's fresh. Isn't that what they do at the sperm clinics? Just shoot it in and lay there for 30min? I admit I might be completely ignorant lol

I don't know!! I am not expert, but am hoping that this is my month.

Whats your story then Loveofamouse?

x

CONGRATULATIONS TRYING2B2MUMS, weldone!!!

I start inseminations for cycle #3 on wednesday - predicted ovulation saturday, so me and my partner want to get donation wed, fri, sat and sun. Hoping this works.

I have purchased preseed, and cups this month so hoping that this makes a difference.

any advice would be appreciated?

after 8 cycles, things I did different to get this BFP- i drank grapefruit juice, I took evening primrose oil, from AF til OV, used preseed, TMI warning- got really wet (no orgasm) before insemination, used the flexible catheter to drop sperm at base of cervix, left the syringe in for a few minutes after emptying it- avoided spillage/leaking, clitoral stimulated orgasm after syringe was removed, and we inseminated at night so i didnt get up for awhile, laid with hips up and read a book til i fell asleep. Another weird thing we did that havent done in the past, it recommended to us, we sang to our egg and sperm, hahaha. I wont knock it bc i dont know what the difference was but we got BFP this time so i would do it all again!!
Your timing looks like it will be great!! FX for you both!!!! :happydance: Keep me updated!! and best of luck!! stay stress free, oh the other thing, it was easier for me (bio mum) to insert syringe myself and then partner pushed down slowly to inseminate. Your orgasm afterward is very important, it creates a sucking motion by the cervix - it dips down and would suck up getting all that good baby batter, but dont insert anything, only clitoral stimulation.
Sorry for the TMI, but i really wished someone had explained it to me in plain english like this a year ago. I am very open, and dont care about TMI so feel free to ask anything!!! :hi:

wishing you good, quick, healthly :spermy: and lots of sticky :dust:

another weird thing, we like our donor he is more of a good friend these days, and he's a love and light type person, hahaha. so gives hugs all around, this time, on our last day, gave him a hug and i swear i felt the energy move from his body to mine, there was something there (non sexual of course) but something, it was weird, neither of us wanted to let go for a minute, never felt that before in past hugs so as hippy and weird as it sounds i have to believe it had something to do with this BFP, so if comfortable, hug your donor, get that physical connection with him as well, i understand he is not the 'father' wont be a part of the childs life, but they are providing us with something special and theres something to be said for that connection. so :hugs: away!!!

Thank you, trying2b2mums,

I don't mind the TMI, just means I have more information to help us get our BFP.

I'm using cups this time so no doubt me and my partner will have a laugh at me trying to insert it while it has the baby juice in it.... I say that, but on the day I get serious! Its after the insemination that I lighten up.

x

Thank you, trying2b2mums,

I don't mind the TMI, just means I have more information to help us get our BFP.

I'm using cups this time so no doubt me and my partner will have a laugh at me trying to insert it while it has the baby juice in it.... I say that, but on the day I get serious! Its after the insemination that I lighten up.

x

Have a few practice goes with one cup, keep the rest sterile, maybe even put a bit of water in the cup so you know if there is spillage. It's serious business, I can understand that, make sure to keep her relaxed and comfortable, before, during and after. I hope with all my heart you don't have to go to 8 cycles like we did, the only silver lining of that, is that it did get 'easier'.
FX!!!
I can't go for my bloods until next monday as we got our BFP super early, so i am POAS daily praying the line stays. We need this bubba to stick but this week has been so agonizing, this wait is worse than the wait before the BFP, based on that, I really recommend waiting to test until the day AF is due. (bloods before then can be inconclusive and just as tormenting as a BFN)
:dust: to you and your partner ANJA!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks so much... well inseminated 1 hour ago and im hoping and praying to God that this is it for me, or at least one of these next 3 insems find their way to my egg and fertilize.

xx

:dust: FX for you both!!!! Enjoy this journey, could be the start of something beautiful and exciting. Sending you happy, sticky, baby thoughts!!! Keep me updated!!!! :happydance::hugs::happydance:

well inseminated last night. OMG! The donor did his business straight into the cup... and 15 mins later I inserted it.. a little fell out but most of it went in. I worry that i didnt insert it the correct way, although it went in as far as it could, then i tilted it behind my pubic bone like recommended.

That was at 9pm last night, and I removed it this am around 4am - TMI WARNING!! - What i found left over when I removed it nearly made me sick... is that normal... it looked like of white cervical mucus... not sure if it was left over sperm or cm.

anja

Hi ladies,
Well, I must have done it right because I got a dark enough positive on two tests today! I had a super faint line that my sister couldn't see yesterday, but today she concurred. I'm only 11 dpo so trying to stay cautiously optimistic. Good luck, Anja. 2/3 so far...hoping for a sticky bean for you trying2bmums (and myself).

Spinster

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! So excited for you!!! sticky :dust: keep me updated!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

FX for anja!!!! :hugs:

well inseminated last night. OMG! The donor did his business straight into the cup... and 15 mins later I inserted it.. a little fell out but most of it went in. I worry that i didnt insert it the correct way, although it went in as far as it could, then i tilted it behind my pubic bone like recommended.

That was at 9pm last night, and I removed it this am around 4am - TMI WARNING!! - What i found left over when I removed it nearly made me sick... is that normal... it looked like of white cervical mucus... not sure if it was left over sperm or cm.

anja

normal for some spillage, we had that until last time when we left syringe in for a few min. As for the cups, i have no idea! never used them, didnt research it, but google it. i assume it would be cm as you are ovulating. ill see if i can find anything out too. FX!!!

Well ladies, did the last inseminations today! Feeling very hopeful, although partner inseminated with syringe today and straight afterwards I inserted a softcup - thing is there was leakage again!

FX this month is also mine!

Congratulations Spinster - weldone you!!! I love hearing that! so nice!! xx

Anja- FX!!!! sticky :dust: to you two!!!! :dance: Do you guys temp/chart? Some leakage is ok, dont let it freak you out, only need one little swimmer to make its way up out of millions!!! Be thinking of you during your TWW, keep us updated!!!! And keep staying positive!!!! Have you already started pre-natals/folate/vitamins?? So exciting, hoping this is it for you too!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I have been taking folic acid for 3 months, and a multivitamin, not prenatal. Maybe thats where i am going wrong.

I will let you know how I get on. FX for us! hehehe!

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"