• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Real Housewives viewers?

kittiecat

Mum to Noah & Ella
Reaction score
This is mainly aimed at UK viewers as I know we are slightly behind you guys. I'm an avid viewer of Real Housewives of Orange County & New York. Have also dabbled in some Beverley Hills. It is my main guilty pleasure! Anyone else out there as guilty as me? :lol: x

I love it!

OC more than NY, couldnt get into the others really
xx

Ny is my fave!!! I love the arguments haha I only discovered this programme on mat leave so they're all new to me which is great.

The NY has become absolutely ridiculous these days. At first I thought they seemed a bit more classy than the OC but my god these last few episodes have been hilarious

Luannes songs are awful. And how irritating is Alex, although Simon is growing on me

xxx

Simon just creeps me out. I have to say I'm unusual in that I do love Ramona and Sonja in NY. Just think they are so funny together. Tamra is my fave in OC x

Alex annoys me cause she just pokes her nose into everyone else's arguments. Though saying that she is prob one of the most genuine housewives. LuAnn I think is just fake. Jill cracks me up and I can't stand Cindy. Ramona I love cause she just says whatever comes in her head always with a glass of pinot. And Sonja is on another planet lol. That about sums up the NY lot for me!

I can't stand Tamra from the OC. I think she is such a hypocrite and tries to fight battles that have nothing to do with her! She bases her opinions on her emotions with no concrete facts and treats people like crap!

I can't stand her argh!!!

I mean its all well and good if she wants to advice someone but there is a way and manner in which you go about advising people. She is just so irritiating and rude and has no manners!!!!

Anyways, rant over :blush:

I just like her cause she creates drama lol x

I like Jill, and although Ramona is crazy I think shes funny

I didnt mind Sonja until her burlesque show thing- weirdo haha

In the OC I love Gretchen, shes so cute

xxx

I like the OC one :) I'm sad that the season has finished!

Can't get into the NY one.

xo

Oh I used to love Gretchen until she stabbed Alexis(?) in the back. I thought that as her friend, she could have stood up for her more and I can see why people think Alexis might be fake but the reality is, she just puts her foot in her mouth and says the first dumb thing that comes to her head lol. I don't think she is malicious. So for them all to gang up on her on the trip and for Gretchen to not have her back I thought that was a bit spineless :nope:

In NY, I love Jill cos she is always putting her foot in it. You can tell she has a good heart but she just can't help herself lol

^ yeah I agree about Gretchen. She should have stood up for Alexis in that moment esp since it was obvious that she was getting upset.

Yesterday's episode of NY with Ramona and the pregnancy test cracked me up. What planet are her and Sonja on? :lol: x

I agree about Gretchen but I cant stand Alexis so understand why. Also dont get why Gretchen is still with Slade the creep!!!

Apparently Alexis has left now

xxx

Me neither.
What did you think of Heather? At first I didnt think much of her but she grew on me! Love her husband Terry hes hilarious
xxx

I love both of these! i hope theres another OC coming on soon!!

i agree with other posters i used to like gretchin but from day one i still think she was with jeff for his money! I hated Alexis and i still cant stand how she talks but they were unfair to her! I love Heather she is stuck up and down to earth all at the same time!! I cant stand Vicky her face is so plastic its melted and the bloke she is with is a leech!!
I love breanna she's just had a baby boy, she is really normal!

The NY one i didnt watch as much but theres a hell of alot of bitching in that one id find that far to much even if i did have all that money i wouldnt be apart of that group!! Betheny had a lucky escape, she was my favourite!

I loved Heather. Think she's v classy and a breath of fresh air x

I couldn't stand Alexis, and I used to like Vickie but the last season she was so weird. Brookes is a CREEP!!!

xo

oh yeah i watch Beverly Hills and Orange County.

how can people hate Alexis? its like hating a tarded person, its just...wrong:haha::haha: Gretchen is cute but easily the fakest of the fakes, possibly ever. "oh golly gee" :dohh: and that whole "i lost my voice so i cant sing right" no....you could never sing. your music is autotuned.

Beverly Hills tho, Kim?? soooooooo not sobered up after rehab. come on now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->