Any September 2013 babies?

Hi everyone! Congratulations on all the BFP's :happydance:

I got mine yesterday but am very nervous and unsure.... def not ready to change my ticker lol! According to LMP I am due on Sept 1st, O date is harder to pinpoint but that gives me a rough due date of Sept 10th. I think I will go with 1st as that's what dr will work off to begin with!

Yesterday was what I thought was 16DPO but could be just 13 DPO. Problem is I have had very pale beigey/ brown CM since Xmas eve. Nothing that needs a liner, just when I "look" for it, but it's there....:shrug: Am hoping it's a late IB that's dragging on (according to Dr Google some women bleed for a full 5 days with IB :winkwink:) but it definitely has me worried that this could be another ectopic. Am going to try and get blood test on Sat and then again on Mon combined with Dr's appt and hope for some reassuring news. Please keep your fingers crossed for me!
My fingers are crossed for good news at your upcoming appointment.

Can I join you lovely ladies :)
This is baby #5 for us...just had my baby boy he is 5 1/2 months old! Didnt think i would be here at all lol but am super happy...will be 14 months between them :wacko: due 9/11 according to last period I feel totally fine no symptoms at all yet.

This is baby #5 for us...just had my baby boy he is 5 1/2 months old! Didnt think i would be here at all lol but am super happy...will be 14 months between them :wacko: due 9/11 according to last period I feel totally fine no symptoms at all yet.

Congrats! My girl and boy are 14 months apart :)
They clash at times but other times they are the best of friends!

Congrats! My girl and boy are 14 months apart :)
They clash at times but other times they are the best of friends!

Thanks :) my oldest is 17 and my middle 2 are 10 and 11...they are 17 months apart I guess it wont be all that different then right lol

Wow momto3, congratulations to you!! How exciting to have your little ones so close in age!

Thank you all so much for the support :hugs:

Fingers crossed I can convince the clinic to give me a blood test tomorrow without me seeing the obgyn as she doesn't work on Saturdays!

Congratulations to all the new BFP's :happydance: What a great way to start the year!

L
x

congrats to the new bfp!!

momto3kiddies, Im pregnant with my second and they will be about 18 months apart!!

I just called my dr and they are having me go in today and then again on Monday for blood draws and then I see my doctor next Friday to go over the levels and then schedule a time to have an ultrasound to check for heartbeat. Much different then last time (I have a new dr this time) where I didnt go in at all until I was 9.5 weeks along.

Hey Ladies,
So many new BFPs, CONGRATS!! :flower: What an exciting time for all of us.

I had my second beta today and its 1011.0!! I'm a happy girl right now :cloud9:
I have my first prenatal appointment scheduled for Jan 10th, can't wait. Hopefully we get to see little beans heartbeat.

How is everyone else coming along with betas and/or doctor appointments?

Hi everyone hope your all doing well.
Hope you don't mind me joining you but i got my digi bfp today, this will be my special rainbow baby after trying for 14 months after losing my son at 22 wks 5 days.
I think i'll be due 5th september :happydance::happydance:

Hey Ladies,
So many new BFPs, CONGRATS!! :flower: What an exciting time for all of us.

I had my second beta today and its 1011.0!! I'm a happy girl right now :cloud9:
I have my first prenatal appointment scheduled for Jan 10th, can't wait. Hopefully we get to see little beans heartbeat.

How is everyone else coming along with betas and/or doctor appointments?

My first prenatal is scheduled for Jan 10th, too :)

Hi! I haven't been given an official due date, but from my calculations, it should be early September. I'm so excited!

Hi! May I join you? Based on O date my estimated due date is Sept 2nd. First dr appnt for ultrasound etc is Jan 15th.

DS just turned 2 last week so very happy for our BFP the 12th month of trying :)

Hi Ladies, can I join you?
I got my :bfp: (albeit a light one) this morning. FF gives me September 9, 2013 as my due date based on where it thinks I O'd. I'm thinking closer to September 5 because I'm only 11dpo based on what FF says. I haven't even told DH yet! I'm waiting for a darker test so I can photograph it, get it printed and put it in a frame that says "I Love My Daddy" on it to give him on New Years Eve :)

My symptoms were: NASTY constipation, very mild nausea, I wanted to clean all of the time, my cat won't leave me alone, headaches, boobs were burning sore, bad mood swings. I haven't really been extremely tired, but I'm sure that's coming.

Hi! Mind if I join? I got bfp's starting on 27th, but they are getting darker by the day. I am only 3+5 at this point, so I won't be adding my ticker until I know for sure.

We have been trying for 8 cycles (11 months) and have had two losses. Neither one made it to 6 weeks, so I'm not getting too excited until I know whats what. If this is it, I'm due September 9th according to FF.

SS: tender breasts since 7dpo, cramps since 11dpo.

stargazer01: HI!!! remember me?? We used to be on a bunch of threads together. I was on so many of your TWW threads! I'm so happy for you!

Hi! Mind if I join? I got bfp's starting on 27th, but they are getting darker by the day. I am only 3+5 at this point, so I won't be adding my ticker until I know for sure.

We have been trying for 8 cycles (11 months) and have had two losses. Neither one made it to 6 weeks, so I'm not getting too excited until I know whats what. If this is it, I'm due September 9th according to FF.

Congratulations Vietmamsie! I was on a thread with you too (can't remember which one!) So pleased to hear your news!!

I am the same as you, very very cautious after 2 early losses. Just had 1st blood draw and should have results this afternoon then OBGYN appt and 2nd bloods at 8 am on Monday! Please, please let this one stick!!!

:hugs: to all who are nervously trying to get through these early days

L
x

no, a baby is the last thng he wants right now unfortunately "/ had had other plans for the next few years =/ fortunately we haveth means to support a child we just werent quite ready to give up vacations and free time and money yet. but you gotta take what you get.

For us, ttc was pretty one sided for the first few months. I pretty much forced him into it, knowing that once we have one, he'll be happy. I could tell he has been relieved each cycle that went by... until I got pg. He was so excited, then with the last mc, he was crushed. I think he also saw just how bad I wanted it, and really jumped on board the past three months.

My point it, that he really saw having a baby as the end of the world for a little while, but quickly realized that our lives aren't going to change much: we're still going to go on vacations and travel and move often and live all around the world, he'll just have a little buddy and few more bags to carry while doing so!

Congratulations Vietmamsie! I was on a thread with you too (can't remember which one!) So pleased to hear your news!!

I am the same as you, very very cautious after 2 early losses. Just had 1st blood draw and should have results this afternoon then OBGYN appt and 2nd bloods at 8 am on Monday! Please, please let this one stick!!!

:hugs: to all who are nervously trying to get through these early days

L
x

I remember you! I hope this is for you as well!

Early MC really wreck the whole "exciting" bit about getting your BFP, doesn't it? I don't think I will let this one be "real" until I get my ultra sound and hear the heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->