Any "skinny" girls dieting? *Support Group*

Well done Mernie & Nessa!

Tut tut Candeur, but at least its because you had a naughty week and you can improve on that! :munch:

Tomorrows going to be a naughty day for me as its OH's birthday!! I did purposely buy a smal birthday cake so we're not tempted to scoff a gigantic one :rofl:

Tomorrows going to be a naughty day for me as its OH's birthday!! I did purposely buy a smal birthday cake so we're not tempted to scoff a gigantic one :rofl:

That's a good idea! I've still got half of OH's big french fancy bday cake, plus 3/4 of my huge cake from my mum left over in the kitchen... Calling out to me! :muaha:

Had a better day today :) 1065kcals... But it has been sooo hard... My cravings are out of control!

Had a baddddd day today ... peanut butter on toast for brekkie, burger king for lunch, quiche and salad for dinner and im about to have a cuppa and a slice of birthday cake :blush:

Back on the wagon for me tomorrow girls, though i must say a "day off" was lovely!!

I think I overdid it on the cheese today :( Cheese Salad Sandwich for lunch and then a lasagne for tea - not good!

I love cheese, i didnt realise how many cals it was until i had a cheese sandwich the other week :shock:

I have had 2 bourbon biscuits so thats my chocolate for the week

Only 523calories down so far.... But will be having a big tea to take myself up to my day target (Well I better have a big tea anyway because I'm effing starving!)

OH has bought me some Mikados aswell, only 11kcals per biscuit and 0.5g of fat, let's just see if I can stop at just a couple!

Hm, average day I think.

cereal for breakfast, elevenses bar, soup and bread for lunch and steak stirfry for dinner.

I feel bad for having such a rubbish day compared to everyone else now, totted it up and its 2,000+ cals :shock: have burnt off 1800 though so the ratio is too bad.

Candeur good luck with those Mikado's ... before you know it the entire box will be gone :lol:

PP! Naughty! :growlmad:

I was naughty last night and had some ice cream... But it was nice and I haven't had any for ages and the craving for it just got to me :rofl:

I finally got my dvd thro today and thought I'd try some exercising.... but just as I was halfway thro the warm up, lil miss moany moo started crying. She always does it!!

I feel bad for having such a rubbish day compared to everyone else now, totted it up and its 2,000+ cals :shock: have burnt off 1800 though so the ratio is too bad.

Candeur good luck with those Mikado's ... before you know it the entire box will be gone :lol:

I ate 11, then gave them to OH to put them somewhere where I can't reach :muaha: No doubt I'll be tearing the house apart tomorrow trying to find them!! :blush:

Really good day for me....going on 6pm here and I've had.....NOTHING. Outside of my coffee that is. I plan on tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner tonight though. I'm not intentionally starving myself if anyone was thinking that. I have an abscess and can't open my mouth wide enough to get food in there :cry:

Sorry I missed weigh in day but I had lost 1lb! I have been good for two days I have had cereal for 2 meals and then a dinner :) hoping for a bigger loss this week but its my birthday monday - uh oh!

I have started doing stomach crunches whenever I want to snack! I have done 75 so far today :rofl: I like to snack obviously!

I have been jogging on my wii but I keep waking up the next day and my ankles hurt! Need to find exercises that tone waist coz I got a fat bit at sides - any ideas anyone?

X

i jump on the spot and twist my body...and also doing standing twists is good.

I think I'm going to be stuck doing non weight bearing exercises, I broke both my feet a few years ago and they hurt if I do anything too high impact - thye hurt now from carrying the extra weight around with me - a good excuse to stop being a fatty!!!!!

Hi khm2009 - come join :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->