Any SMEPers!!!! 43 Testers! 22 BFP!!!!

Welcome to the thread, Sosueme!!! It's a great group we have here! :flower: So sorry for your loss!! TTCAL is such a hard journey! We're here for you! :hugs:

Kate: Do it!!! :haha: I actually always have a freshly squeezed fruit/veggie juice, including pineapple juice (core and all!!) each evening, so for sure I took pineapple during implantation this time! I have horrendous eczema on my hands and taking two veggie/fruit juices a day is the only thing I've found that keeps it at bay (aside from cutting out dairy and gluten, which I struggle with on a daily basis! :wacko:)

Welcome, sosueme!

Button & Tasha - Thanks for the encouragement! I keep trying to remind myself that I got a BFP last month when we only BD'd twice (and the second time should have been two days before O; we were visting family after that) so it should be good enough. Next cycle we'll try SMEP for real.

So FF gave me dotted crosshairs today:shrug: I really felt like Yesterday was O day. I hope it's not right, since I just started the pineapple today:dohh:. I'm going to do it for the full 5 days anyway...I guess this means I'll start testing early :haha:

It may be a good thing, I had arguments with FF this time as well! I also started the pineapple when I thought I was 1dpo.

Welcome sosueme!

Tasha - RCS is indeed a repeat c-section. In a shortened version, my water was leaking slowly before I was having contractions. They started pitocin. I stalled out at 5cm for hours and then because my water had broken I was at risk of an infection so I ended up having the c-seciton. OBGYN said that I most likely wouldn't have been able to have baby anyways because my pelvis is narrow (I am petite - 5' and a tiny bit over 100pds pre-pregnancy). As much as I would love to try for VBAC, I know I would be so upset if I got to 10cm started pushing and baby wouldn't fit. I find doing the RCS better for me. My recovery was easy with Kellan - so I am worried that I won't have as easy as a time with #2. I had bi-laterial hernia surgery 4 years ago and the recovery for that was a million times worse than my CS. Great idea, I just might think about going back to my girl for Acupuncture for the insomnia. ;)

Lisa: You're one tough cookie! My c-section experience was awful. They didn't keep up with the pain meds (the maternity ward happened to be overcrowded), so eventually pain took over and they put me on narcotics, so I was completely high when family came to visit! Also, my incision was bleeding too much after the surgery and they nearly had to perform bedside surgery because they were scared I was hemorrhaging, which is life threatening. Very scary experience indeed. :wacko: I'm also quite petite, but taller than you! I'm 5'4" and presently weight 108lbs. I really really hope I'm a good v-bac candidate (I had the c-section because baby was breech!)! I hope you have a very good rcs experience. My SIL had a c-section 5 months before me and she had a wonderful experience and said she'd do it again. :flower:

Dove: FF also gave me crosshairs the day after I thought I O'd. Who knows! I wouldn't worry too much about 1 day though! :winkwink:

It's 2 days earlier, lol, but we should be covered either way, as we started bd'ing when I got ewcm.....hello dreaded tww. So I guess I'll start testing on Sunday instead of Tuesday;)

Well, DH couldn't finish tonight, so I guess we're done for this month. Fx that BD the day before O was good enough...

Dove: Sounds like you got your bases covered!!! :thumbup: Oooooh, I'm hoping for good news!!!!! :kiss:

Kate: The day before O should def do the trick! :winkwink:

So I got peak on Sunday and Monday and high yesterday (Tuesday) today I got low so I figured I'm probably 1dpo today but i feel like I'm still having some ewcm?

I sometimes get some EWCM the day after O too. I seem to having TONNES of it though.

FF got it's act together this morning and changed my O day to CD 24, exactly when I thought. Day 3 of pineapple core. Way easier than I thought it was going to be:thumbup:

I dreamt that I got very obvious BFP's at 4 DPO, lol. I kept saying to OH that it was too early to be that dark, and that it must be twins, :haha:

Pineapple core isn't bad at all!

I'm also eating but we love pineapple anyways :)

Good job with the pineapple, girls!!! :thumbup:

Dove: I'm glad FF put O where you thought it should be! It's a lot funner to obsess about your chart that way! :winkwink: Oooooh, I hope your dream comes true for the BFP at the end of TWW!! What DPO are you going to start testing on? (I'm not even bothering to ask if you are going to test, because I know you are a POAS addict, so I'm whole-heartedly assuming that you will! :haha:) How's camping??

Babyjan: Will you be testing before AF is due?? FX this is your cycle!!!! Love seeing those BFPs!!! :kiss:

I'm going to start tesing on Sunday I think; I'll be really early, but a stark white test usully helps me be less expectant and get my hopes up, lol.

Oh girls, I'm spotting! :cry: I spotted twice with Ana and everything was okay, but this is also exactly how my mc started...and it's the same day (7w3d) to boot! :cry:

Nope tasha!!

Hopefully I will hold out till AF or maybe till it's late! lol

Tasha I'm so sorry but I'm hoping its nothing and just random spotting!

Tasha - Is this about when you would have had AF if you weren't PG? Alot of girls have spotting at the time AF would be expected. ;)

It stopped for now, ladies!!! I'm SOOOO indescribably relieved. I hope I don't get that again, although I know it's a possibility that I will. Like I said, with Ana it happened twice. I guess I'm just one of those ladies who spots during pregnancy! :wacko:

Lisa: Yes, I'm about 3 days away from when I would get my period (my cycles were 34 days long). That is about when I spotted with Ana, it's just that's exactly also when I miscarried. So it's hard to feel relieved that it could "just be that", you know? But I'm def hopeful again now! :thumbup:

Thank you for your kind words everyone! xox

Yay, Tasha! I hope it stays away and doesn't scare you again.

I took an IC this morning, even though I'm only 4dpo. :dohh: Of course it was BFN. I think I mostly wanted to do it because I haven't tried the Wondfo strips I got yet and wanted to try them out (and make sure I didn't get a bad batch that says any liquid is pregnant like some people talk about). I'll wait until Sunday or Monday for the next one.

Here's hoping I get my BFP before I run out of all 50 strips!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->