Any SMEPers!!!! 43 Testers! 22 BFP!!!!

Oh girls, I'm spotting AGAIN. Ughhhhh. :nope:

You're too cute Kate!! I hope you get that BFP too! :flower:

FX that it's nothing, Tasha! Would your doctor let you get betas drawn or come in for a scan or something so that at least you're not kept waiting?

Yeah if it's an alarming amount I would go in to get check out x

Hey girls! I had tried going in last pregnancy when I was spotting and they wouldn't take me. My OBGYN refuses to see patients before 11 weeks. And when I went to the ER, they sent me home and said to relax. The only place I've heard of taking betas is on B&B, they won't do it! I'm trying to keep calm and am doing a lot better today than yesterday. :thumbup: I'm really not spotting much at all today. What worried me is that this pregnancy reminds me of my first pregnancy: I'm not sick, I haven't even thrown up yet!! :shrug: With Ana, I was vomiting my guts out at 4w2d. With this one, I'm only nauseous and having cravings, exactly like my first pregnancy. I'm thinking maybe it's a boy, and maybe my first pregnancy was too?? I'll keep you girls posted for sure though! xox

Keeping everything crossed for you Tasha. I have more symptoms this time than I did with my MC but I also had hardly any with DS until 8 weeks, so each pregnancy will be different whatever the outcome.

Oh that's bad tasha that they won't see you! I see your in Canada?

I think as long as your not soaking a pad and having cramps then you have nothing to worry about x

Tasha I had quite a bit of bleeding with my daughter. You could always say you don't how far along you are because you were bf....I had a huge temp dip this morning, but since we're camping, I don't know if I can trust it. Stupid FF went back to its original, and I believe wrong O day....I'll start testing on Tuesday...at 9 dpo, assuming I make it that far.....who am I kidding, I'll probably start around Sunday, lol....

Having fun camping, it's so beautiful@

Dove: Just wait for your temp tmr, if it's high, I'm sure FF will readjust your O day to what you said it is! :winkwink: Glad your enjoying camping!! :flower: Sounds like fun!!!! DH has been working SOOO much, I can't even imagine a family vacation! Oooh, bleeding during pregnancy is so scary, isn't it?? They didn't even give me a dating scan last time, I'm telling you, they're so hard to crack over here! You know what it is? My city is overcrowded, the population has increased exponentially in the last 10 years, and medical facilities didn't keep up. That's partly why I had to have a c-section with Ana (they wouldn't give me my 32 week ultrasound, so they didn't catch that she was breech until I was 36 weeks and complaining of restriction and pain in my ribs (which happened to be her head!). I'm definitely going to be more feisty this time around and demand what I have a right to have! The squeaky wheel gets the grease, right?? :winkwink:

Babyjan: Yes, I'm in Canada. Are you in the States, or the UK (just my guesses! :winkwink:)?? Like I said, I tried with my last pregnancy to get reassurance, but they wouldn't take me, and I don't feel like waiting for hours in the ER to be sent home with nothing. But the spotting is super duper light now, so hopefully it ends at that! :flower:

Hi girls sorry I asked to join then went quiet I was doing opk's after the mc and thought I was out this month as I had only faint lines, thinking my body prob skipped ovulating this month. Well I did a hpt with smu just to check in case and was neg, did opk lines showed up a lot darker than previous not pos yet but close do thinking this afternoon might get a positive opk considering the colour of it with smu 😊😊😊 x x

TashaS - I have a tendency to spot in the first few weeks of pregnancy, scary though. You sure you don't have a cervical erosion that is causing the spotting with the hormones changing ?? x hugs x

Hey ladies...Omg Tasha I'm so sorry you have to deal with the spotting but I'm glad that seems to be disappearing....I was horrified the first time I spotted but was so relieved when it spotted. I guess we are just those women who spot during pregnancy...I also did not have any nausea with this pregnancy and it did startle me but I learned that maybe that's normal for me...

Button how is the pregnancy going?

Hello to all the ladies I have not been introduced to...I hope and pray you ladies get those BFPs soon :)

DeeDee: So good to hear from you!!!! You haven't gone into labour yet?!?! And they took your cervical stitch out over a week ago, no?? Good job for making it this far, girl!!!!! :yipee: You spotted too, eh?? I guess it just is normal for some people, *sigh*. Definitely not fun, but hey: I'll take a scare over the real thing in a heartbeat! :winkwink: How are you holding up?? :flower:

Lolly: Yay for almost positive OPK!!!! Keep us posted!!! :flower: I've never heard of a cervical erosion, and I guess I never got checked, and would be scared to at this point as any kind of invasive test does have a tendency to make me spot, and I'd like to be calm now! :winkwink:

Dove: I see you got a high temp this morning and FF gave you back your O day! :D

AFM: All clear today, no spotting! I'm so happy!! :flower:

Hi TashaS sounds like could be cervical erosion as any kind of knock to the cervix causes spotting, it's caused by cells that may of moved from being internal to external and with the change in hormones due to pregnancy makes them more sensitive xx
Ok ladies advice welcomed I did an opk yesterday with smu and was a lot darker than my very faint opk's this month done another in the evening was very faint (confusingly) did one with fmu almost positive !! Now I know it's recommened not to use fmu as hormone is produced earlier in the day and could get a false negative ...... But could it give you a false positive or is this my surge ?? xxx

Ok smu and got this mine don't normally go much darker!!! Think today it's going +opk yay :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 4
Lolly I once used fmu and got a very dark positive instantly

Mariahs Mom - pregnancy is fine if a little boring at the moment. A teeny bit nauseus now and then but definitely not hit M/S yet so just waiting for appointments and my scan at 12 weeks.

Tasha - I was diagnosed with cervical erosion before I got pregnant. It's common in pregnancy because of hormone changes and also common if you've been on the pill for a long time. I used to get spotting during the TWW and I expect to have spotting in early pregnancy again. It's just sensitive cells on the outside of the cervix and it's completely harmless.

:happydance:Yay look what I got this evening, doesn't normally go so dark for me hope it's a good strong ovulation, now to catch the eggy and hope for a sticky bean :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 5
Yay for +OPK! Best time to test for those is between 2 and 8 pm

back from camping, temps were all over the place while there.....6dpo today....sigh...

Good luck Lolly.

Glad you had a good time Dove. Fingers crossed for you.

I feel like the waiting is different this month... I don't feel like I'm waiting to see if I'm pregnant, just waiting to try again next month. I'm only 7 dpo, so I have a bit more of a wait!

Tasha, are you still doing well? I've been thinking of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->