Any SMEPers!!!! 43 Testers! 22 BFP!!!!

Lolly: YAYY!!! That second line is so dark!!! :thumbup:

Dove: For sure your temps were up and down because you were camping! I'm sure they'll stabilize now that you're home! :winkwink:

Kate: Aww, thanks hun! :flower: I am doing well!! I'm so relieved! I'm def feeling pregnant now too, which is also relieving! I'm feeling quite nauseous, and short of breath, and it's really weird, I don't know if other women feel this when they're pregnant, but when I rest, the pulse in my lower abdomen is SOOOO strong, you can literally see it. Crazy. Things must be happening! xox

So ladies I had the cerclage (stitch on cervix) removed tod~The procedure itself didn't last long and it wasn't as painful as I thought but I did bleed a lot....Now I'm having moderate cramping with a light burning sensation when I walk...it's officially a waiting game now and I'm so excited.*

The doctor couldn't tell me if I dilated at all because I was bleeding more than expected. I am very curious though...

Tasha~ I'm glad that things have calmed down for you...And yes I spotted too and had days where I would just bleed. So I know exactly how you feel.

Button~ I'm glad that things are boring vs complicated lol...and I'm sure that 12 week appt will come sooner than later...

DeeDee, Im glad the procedure went well. Have you been having contractions? Hopefully this puts you in labor. :flower:

Tasha, Happy you are starting to get pregnancy symptoms and the spotting has stopped. Its nothing like that morning sickness! I use to constantly check to make sure my boobs were still sore..LOL

Lolly, nice lines :D FX you catch that eggy!

Button, 12 week scan is sooo exciting :D I cant wait to see your lil bean :D

Lisa, how you doing momma?

AFM, nothing much to report. I have an appointment tomorrow. Hoping they will set an induction date. I feel like this baby is about to fall out my vagina. I really want to go au naturale but at this point Im willing to induced....Please pray I go into labor tonight.

My temp went up this morning...of course it did at 8DPO last cycle too :/

Krys--try to relax and NOT get induced. I know how badly the end of pregnancy SUCKS but being induced is so much worse, believe me.

Fingers crossed Dove.

hang in there Krystina, it won't be too much longer and you'll be meeting your baby in no time.

Krystina, if you do have to get induced, I didn't think it was so bad. But I hope you go naturally first!

AFM, I just got a BFP on a digi! Hopefully this one sticks!

congrats Kate. Prayers that you have a healthy and happy 9 months :flower:

Hi ladies. Just popping in to let those who remember me know that my beautiful daughter was born sleeping 11 days ago. She was 8lb 11oz and perfect. I suffered a very painful placental abruption and there was nothing that could have been done for my sweet baby girl. We named her dilys rose.

There just aren't words. Just reading that one paragraph has brought me to tears. I'm so very sorry for the loss of your sweet little girl.

Hi ladies. Just popping in to let those who remember me know that my beautiful daughter was born sleeping 11 days ago. She was 8lb 11oz and perfect. I suffered a very painful placental abruption and there was nothing that could have been done for my sweet baby girl. We named her dilys rose.

Omg I'm so sorry...my prayers are with you....

I remember you Katy, I'm so sorry :hugs:

I def remember you - we had our boys around the same time. I am so very sorry for the loss of your baby girl, 28329. I will say a prayer for your family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->