Any SMEPers!!!! 43 Testers! 22 BFP!!!!

Sounds like hard work. I hope the holidays come quickly for you.

How are all you ladies?!?! It's been so quiet on here lately! :flower: xox

Hi Tasha. We told my inlaws and our brothers yesterday so all our immediate family know now. We put a t shirt on LO that said best big brother and it took the in laws an hour and a half to figure it out. They even asked what it said on his t shirt, read it and still didn't get it straight away.

Plugging along, CD15, day 2 of EWCM....guessing another 3 or 4 days until +opk, and another 2 days after that before O day...hopefully around the 18th.

How are you feeling, Tasha?

Button, are you out officially now, or just to family?

Good luck dove!

I'm out to family and one or two close friends. Will tell everyone else after my nt scan tomorrow.

Adorable Dee Dee!

Just checking in to say baby is here. Kennedy Marie was born Oct.8 at 7:59am weighing 5lbs10oz and 18.5". Hope all is well with everyone.

Huge congrats, Lisa!!!! We would love to see a pic if you have time!! :kiss: How is your recovery coming along? If I remember correctly, you had a RCS. Thinking of you!

Dove: How is your cycle going? I don't see crosshairs yet on your chart, but your CM is looking good! :winkwink: I'm doing well, thanks! :flower: I'm finishing up the 8th week of a 15 week field experience, so it's definitely nice to be over the half-way point! :happydance:

I have stayed away from the entire board for the last couple of month. After 10 months, we are still, frustratingly, ttc.

Hope our preggo ladies are doing well, andthose that have had their babies are doing fine!!

Would love to see some updates!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->