Any SMEPers!!!! 43 Testers! 22 BFP!!!!

Scan at the epau for me today, fingers crossed baby is ok.

Oh I hope it all goes well button!

I'm really struggling to get excited, if anything I just feel scared and worried! I took another frer when I should have waited a few days, the line are still pretty similar and the ic looks bit darker. I used very concentrated fmu this morning whereas the other times my pee looked very diluted.

Still another 4 days left for AF to arrive.

Completely normal BabyJan. I think all of us felt like that. Hopefully you'll be able to relax a teeny bit once AF doesn't show.

Having no symptoms doesn't help either!

Let us know how your scan goes x

10 dpo.....negative test....The last 2 cycles AF has arrived on 10 dpo. Big temp drop this morning, but was up a lot with Lucas who isn't feeling well...I would think that would raise my temp though, right. Not looking good ladies, and I'm super down about it this time :cry:

Sorry dove. My temp would go down if I was up a lot with LO. I stopped temping after I confirmed Ov in the end as I found temping in the TWW far too stressful.

Sorry dove. My temp would go down if I was up a lot with LO. I stopped temping after I confirmed Ov in the end as I found temping in the TWW far too stressful.

I don't think I could stop temping for the tww...the not knowing would drive me as crazy as knowing, lol. I'm going to hold on to hope that my temp went down, lol....4.5 hours of 10 dpo left. Sorry to be Debbie Downer, I really am excited for everyone:) I'm just ready to join in on the fun! OH asked me if I had thought about when we would stop trying this morning. I hadn't even considered it. I want a little one close to Lucas in age. We're coming up to a 2 year age gap now.

We're all here for you dove. I'm not getting the age gap I wanted either.

Temp went up again, but negative hpt at 11 dpo, doesn't look good. Good news is that I've officially gained a day on my lp:thumbup:

Dove: Your chart looks GREAT!!!!! :flower: You're def not out yet. I've read that sometimes implantation happens as late as CD 12...and you've made it to 11 dpo so far, that's great! :happydance:

Button: So glad you had a great scan!!! :kiss:

My chart is the ONLY thing that is giving me even the teensiest bit of hope....

Congrats Babyjan x

Made up your scan went well Button x

How's things today Dove ? X

Dove: I'm so sorry AF showed! :cry: But at least you had an 11 day luteal phase! That's good stuff! :hugs: xoxo

Hi...yep. CD3 today....my stupid sensitive pregnancy tests showed up today....kicking me when I'm down :s Hoping I O before CD 21 this cycle....cycle 5

Fx for you Dove!!!! :hugs: I hope this cycle brings you great news!! Hang in there!

How are the new mamas doing?? :flower: I hope you're getting enough rest!

How are the rest of you ladies doing?

Very tired today, had a flu jab yesterday and my arm was sore so I struggled to sleep last night.
How are you Tasha?

Ohh, Button, I hope your arm comes back to normal soon! I've never had a flu shot before!

I am counting down the weeks until December! :haha: My life is hectic right now, I'm finishing up the last year of my undergraduate degree. I'm studying to be a highschool teacher, and right now I'm doing a semester-long placement in a highschool. It takes a lot of energy, and not being with Ana all day is hard for me! Also, my DH was working evenings up until now (I started my placement 6 weeks ago), so I literally wouldn't see him on week days. He's starting day shift this week, so we're so excited! I cannot wait to graduate!!!!!! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->