Any SMEPers!!!! 43 Testers! 22 BFP!!!!

Lolly: Did you get any beta results yet?? You're digi progress looks great! :thumbup:

DeeDee: Awwww, those dreaded stretch marks! I remember when I first started getting them in my pregnancy with Ana, I felt so sick to my stomach about my body! :blush: But they fade SOOOO much. Seriously. I had about 8 purple lines from my under belly button downwards, and I hated it so much. I spent so much time looking in the mirror and feeling sick about it. Now, Ana is a year old and the shiny white lines are BARELY visible. Honestly, if I were going out with DH to a pool, I would wear a bikini without any embarrassment. Hang in there! :hugs: I hope baby arrives soon! :cloud9:

AFM: Last Thursday, I had an ultrasound appt as a follow-up for a bladder issue I've been having, and the technician let me see baby!!! :cloud9: :cloud9: I couldn't believe how baby is already doing cart-wheels in there! She even printed pics so I could show DH, what a treat! :flower:

Lolly: Did you get any beta results yet?? You're digi progress looks great! :thumbup:

DeeDee: Awwww, those dreaded stretch marks! I remember when I first started getting them in my pregnancy with Ana, I felt so sick to my stomach about my body! :blush: But they fade SOOOO much. Seriously. I had about 8 purple lines from my under belly button downwards, and I hated it so much. I spent so much time looking in the mirror and feeling sick about it. Now, Ana is a year old and the shiny white lines are BARELY visible. Honestly, if I were going out with DH to a pool, I would wear a bikini without any embarrassment. Hang in there! :hugs: I hope baby arrives soon! :cloud9:

AFM: Last Thursday, I had an ultrasound appt as a follow-up for a bladder issue I've been having, and the technician let me see baby!!! :cloud9: :cloud9: I couldn't believe how baby is already doing cart-wheels in there! She even printed pics so I could show DH, what a treat! :flower:

Hi Tasha
I got my betas back first one at 16dpo - 475.4
Second one at 19dpo -1816.0
Dr is booking me in for an early scan as he can't date the pregnancy from mc, the numbers are fab but I'm still worrying xx

Lolly: That looks great!!! :kiss: We never stop worrying after a miscarriage, do we? :flower: Hang in there, hun! xox

How's everyone else doing? xox

Yay for seeing baby Tasha

Brilliant numbers lolly, good luck for the early scan

Mariahs mom hope baby shows up soon

I'm still in limbo. Feel rubbish, too early to find baby on doppler, just under 4 weeks until scan.

Had my scan and showed a gestational sack and yolk sac measuring 5-6 weeks and I was 5w3d from ov so spot on dates although I had some spotting a few hours after the scan that now has gone down to a tinged cm very light brown so fingers crossed is was due to knocking the cervix with the internal scan xx

Yay lolly! Wishing you a fab pregnancy!

I found baby on the Doppler tonight so I feel a lot better. Was having a bit of a worried week so very happy now.

YAYYYY Button!!! :yipee: I found baby at 9weeks on doppler for the first time, so you found your baby's hb around the same day!! It's such a milestone, I'm so happy for you!!!! :happydance:

Hey ladies. I have a question for the BF mommies, did you LOs ever have green stool? For the last 2 days the baby's stool has been green instead of yellow...worried about oversupply

Congrats Lolly!!! (Sorry, I must have skipped over your post before as I didn't see it!) For sure the spotting was from the internal scan!!! I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy! :flower:

Krys: I'm pretty sure that Ana had green stool at times. I remember asking my mom about it and her saying, "It's probably because you're eating a lot of salad." I almost died of laughter as I pointed out she was drinking my milk, not eating my salad! :haha: Everything was just fine!! How are you?? Are you getting enough sleep? xox

Krys it could be baby getting too much fore milk (although their poo does go a bit multicoloured anyway). You could try block feeding which I where you set a time, for example two hours, and for that time only feed off one side and then you switch. It happens when they are feeding a lot, like every half hour or so.

Dove: We haven't heard from you in a while! How are you?? Where are you at? xoxox

DeeDee: I'm assuming baby has made her show! :flower: I hope you're all doing well!!!

Hey girls...Sorry it has taken me so long to respond but I am finally feeling like myself again! But Brooklyn is here!!!! She was born Wednesday at 10:24pm. 7lbs 10oz & 21in...

Delivery was really rough for me. I tried my best to do it natural but the pain got unbearable and I had to get the epidural. I was so disappointed in myself but the pain was too much. Funny thing is, I think that was the best decision I made lol. After ther broke my water, I completely dilated really fast. I pushed for 3 HOURS. I repeat 3 HOURS!!! They eventually had to use the vacuum because Brooklyn's head would not come out...I have a second degree tear and soooooooo sore UGH...but brooklyn was worth it all....

Fast forward to last night, Brooklyn woke up a lot. She had been so fussy and would not settle for more than an hour throughout the entire day. Breast feeding went in the hospital and I was getting more and more confident. WELLLLLL, last night she had a horrible cry and was literally screaming. Which was so strange because I had been breastfeeding her. So I attemp to breastfeed her again and she would not stop screaming. So I wanted to see if any thing was coming out; THERE WAS NOTHING, BONE DRY!!! We realized that she didn't eat at all yesterday. I felt like such a horrible mother! How didn't I catch that earlier??? So we had to give her formula and she's been great ever since...

It's been an experience so far!
How are you ladies??

A HUGE congrats, DeeDee!!!!! :kiss:

First off, do not feel like a failure for taking the epidural. There's no shame in that! :winkwink:

Second, you are not a horrible mom, I think a lot of moms would not have even thought to check that they were still producing milk!!! You are fantastic, and you did the right thing! You listened to your instincts and your baby is safe and healthy. Well done, mama!!!!!!! :flower:

Dove: We haven't heard from you in a while! How are you?? Where are you at? xoxox

DeeDee: I'm assuming baby has made her show! :flower: I hope you're all doing well!!!

Dee Dee Congrats!!! We need a pic ;)

Tasha: Happy 12 weeks, almost out of the 1st tri already:thumbup:

Krys--hope you are doing well!

Button; SO exciting to hear the heartbeat. Hope you're felling well.

AFM...nothing to report, lol....I'm 5DPO and my temps have stayed above the coverline for the first time since I stared temping, and had a spike today. I'm trying not to get my hopes up this time. :winkwink:

How is everyone doing??

Happy 12 weeks Tasha!

Congrats Dee Dee, you're doing fab. The first few weeks are a learning curve, you're not a terrible mother you're doing brilliantly.

Fingers crossed for you dove!

I had a good day yesterday but not much sleep last night so I'm expecting a bad day today and making sure I've got enough biscuits, polo mints and anti sickness meds to get me through it.

Congrats dee dee x

Yay Tash :) x

Button what anti sickness Meds are you on I feel so rough already x

Yaaah DeeDee I'm so happy for you! Please post a pik of brooklyn! I know she's adorable! Don't feel bad, this mom/ newborn stuff is no small task. im learning everything slowly...

Button, that morning sickness is no joke, ugh I do not envy you. Hopefully it will fade soon.
How are you other ladies doing?l
AFM, Kasim is stuck to me like glue, DH swears I am spoiling him but i keep trying to explain you can't spoil a 3 week old baby. My household is stressful to say the least. I can't wait until we can sleep through the night....and with Kasim I his crib...

Lolly - sorry I forgot to reply, I'm on prochlorperazine, the Dr prescribed it because I had HG last time. I've had some spotting so I'm off to the epau on Friday to make sure everything is ok. I can still hear the hb on the doppler so that's helping me keep calm. My morning sickness has eased up a bit in the day but hits me at bedtime which isn't helping me sleep.

Krystina - my little boy napped on me until he was 7 months and then went into his cot for naps. I actually missed those sleepy snuggles. It was a fab excuse to put my feet up.

Hey ladies!

I was having a very relaxed and busy cycle....

https://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e263/mali-babe/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-09/59614ACA-4F9A-44C7-A372-E42871C49ECA_zpsfy5r2oq6.jpg
No idea how many dpo I am, maybe 9dpo! I'm in complete shock but so happy and scared of course!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"