Any Soy experts out there? Have I bought the right things? How do I take them?

Hello ladies tested today as my temps were up and bfn. Not gutted though, will re-test in a few more days if the witch doesnt show. x x Good luck ladies.

Hello there ladies. The witch showed up this evening so here's to the start of another cycle. X

Thank you ladies I am really fine this time. Not going to try and get to. obsessive this cycle still goin to temp and use my opks oh and soy of course. Thanks again for all your support through the last one here's to this cycle and my may bfp.

:hi: debzie, sorry the :witch: got you... :hugs:
Im loving the positivity.. :thumbup: here here for your May :bfp:

I am now into the three week wait - grrrrrrrrr wtf is going on, temp still up, BBFFNN sooooooooooooooo frustrated, if not pregnant which I HIGHLY DOUBT then why won't the witch come so we can get on with things. grrrrrrrrrrr did I say grrrrrrrrrrrrr

everything I have read about post miscarriage cycles is all about length of follicular phase not changes to LP. And soy is supposed to shorten cycle for those with longer, I know it can lengthen cycle by delaying O but not the LP.

oh and just i case you missed it grrrrrrrrrrrr

Hiya Just flicking through some old posts and found this congrats debzie and truthbtold!! We must all have similar due dates!! Did you use soy? I didn't this month coz I went on hol and forgot it!! I don't think i needed it tho!!!!! xxxx

Hi Caz thanks and congrats to you as well even though you didnt get a bfp with soy come join us:https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/604593-bfp-w-soy-after-loss.html

mine is 21 jan:) i took a pure load of soy the last month outta not caring and wow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->